Didn't see this coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
That was my point...but thx for proving how stupid you are.

Im stupid because I actually thought you had more depth as to make a reply just to say I'm childish and immature? If you think I'm stupid for thinking you had more brain capacity than to point out that you think I'm childish and immature then I apologise.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
I feel sorry for the guy who made this thread, its so been hi-jacked xD

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Dont ignore me Maji, i know there is a argument in you somewhere to why bridgecamping ruins rvr. gogo

Kanim

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
well bridges can be avoided, people will always camp bridges, no matter what realm and what situation /shrug

it wouldn't be nice to let our realm mates get farmed by a grp camping a bridge though!, afterall its a realm vs realm game and not engaging enemies when you see them might get ironheart on your back for xrealming etc;/

majik

Banned
Mastade said:
Dont ignore me Maji, i know there is a argument in you somewhere to why bridgecamping ruins rvr. gogo

Because it makes scouts line up at the keeps and spam volley, thats like 800 x 5 rps at least everytime someone camps a bridge.

NOTE: THE COMMENT I JUST MADE WAS EGOTISTICAL, QUOTE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Because it makes scouts line up at the keeps and spam volley, thats like 800 x 5 rps at least everytime someone camps a bridge.

NOTE: THE COMMENT I JUST MADE WAS EGOTISTICAL, QUOTE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Ur ego just passed mine mate ;/

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Im stupid because I actually thought you had more depth as to make a reply just to say I'm childish and immature? If you think I'm stupid for thinking you had more brain capacity than to point out that you think I'm childish and immature then I apologise.

When I say your childish and immature,I really do mean your childish and immature.So sorry for not being cryptic when posting.

As far as brain capacity goes,I think your getting ahead of yourself.With your pointless posts and idiotic bullshit that helps no one ,MUCH LESS trying to and insult someone without admitting your a brainless idiot with the intelligence of a 10year, I think my brain capacity exceeds yours by miles.

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
I think my brain capacity exceeds yours by miles.

So I insult PG.
You point out that I'm childish and immature.
I said I thought you would be better than that + insult.
You insulted me back.

Therefore you're better than me or something? Or are you more intelligent than me because you did exactly the same thing? Clear this up for me please, I have the brain power of a 10 year old.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Kanim said:
it wouldn't be nice to let our realm mates get farmed by a grp camping a bridge though!, afterall its a realm vs realm game and not engaging enemies when you see them might get ironheart on your back for xrealming etc;/

Now that ironheart guy he really makes some interesting posts to read xD

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
So I insult PG.
You point out that I'm childish and immature.
I said I thought you would be better than that + insult.
You insulted me back.

Therefore you're better than me or something? Or are you more intelligent than me because you did exactly the same thing? Clear this up for me please, I have the brain power of a 10 year old.

Hellloooooo? Anything in that scull of yours? Hell yeah im better then you,but then,that's not too hard.Just about everyone is better then you.

Some random noob QQ'ing about something that happened 3 months ago...Grow up and shut up.

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
Hellloooooo? Anything in that scull of yours? Hell yeah im better then you,but then,that's not too hard.Just about everyone is better then you.

Some random noob QQ'ing about something that happened 3 months ago...Grow up and shut up.

1) It is spelt skull - so much for your brain power.
2) You didn't answer the question - how are you more intelligent than me?
3) How are you better than me when you've done exactly the same as me?

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
1) It is spelt skull - so much for your brain power.
2) You didn't answer the question - how are you more intelligent than me?
3) How are you better than me when you've done exactly the same as me?

1. im sorry I didn't know my grammar was a subject but Ok,enjoy your great victory,I've been shamed and humiliated.

2.All I've heard from you is whine whine QQ,nothing new,nothing smart,only I hate PG because they camped on a brigde.Btw its "how are you smarter then me" genious. So before correcting me ,correct yourself.

3.I dont QQ about things that happened 3 MONTHS AGO!

I enjoy answering your questions. If you have anymore ill be glad to answer them.

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
1. im sorry I didn't know my grammar was a subject but Ok,enjoy your great victory,I've been shamed and humiliated.

2.All I've heard from you is whine whine QQ,nothing new,nothing smart,only I hate PG because they camped on a brigde.Btw its "how are you smarter then me" genious. So before correcting me ,correct yourself.

3.I dont QQ about things that happened 3 MONTHS AGO!

I enjoy answering your questions. If you have anymore ill be glad to answer them.

1) I was correcting your spelling, not grammar.
2) How I said that was perfectly OK.
3) Where did I whine about it? I was flaming, not whining.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
1) I was correcting your spelling, not grammar.
2) How I said that was perfectly OK.
3) Where did I whine about it? I was flaming, not whining.

1. While on the subject the word "spelt",is actually spelled,some words aren't written as they sound.

2.No it's not,your a moron.

3.Crying about things that happened months ago is a whine not a flame.It was along the lines of "Pg camping brigde for 3 weeks and I couldn't do anything about it so now I hate them forever QQ T.T" etc.

Obviously you have nothing else to say. Unless this bullshit is actually supposed to be meaningful.

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
1. While on the subject the word "spelt",is actually spelled,some words aren't written as they sound.

2.No it's not,your a moron.

3.Crying about things that happened months ago is a whine not a flame.It was along the lines of "Pg camping brigde for 3 weeks and I couldn't do anything about it so now I hate them forever QQ T.T" etc.

Obviously you have nothing else to say. Unless this bullshit is actually supposed to be meaningful.

Im gunna cut the bullshit now. I personally don't care about how poor you english is and I'm not going to argue about it. I haven't whined about anything and I surely haven't said I hate PG in this thread. So get your facts straight.

majik said:
Are you even in a set GG except from the PG bridge camping one?

majik said:
I'll ask again as you seem incapable of even answering a very simple question, are you currently in a set group?

majik said:
Because your ego is larger than that of Konah's or so it appears, but at least he has a set group when Ameinon isn't away.

majik said:
I know you are incredibly simple but I'll try to explain this simply so even you can understand it.

It isn't about what you are doing, its about what you did and for 3 weeks constantly I had observed PG members camping Oriens Bridge on various characters and generally adding and zerging anything that was worth realm points. Therefore I will flame your guild, take it personally if you like, I do not care.

majik said:
Edit; cba getting into flamewars.

majik said:
Who are you accusing of radar this time?

majik said:
Do you know what ego means?

majik said:
No-one cares huh?

I think I found someone who proves otherwise.

majik said:
I said it was an oberservation, it appeared that you were saying that you knew more than us, just sounded a little egotistical to me, maybe its not the proper choice of word, but I couldn't be arsed reading through previous replies. I stand corrected.

Those are all the things I said before I started discussing with you, which one of those is whining and why, as you like answering questions?

I know you are very powerful in the mental department, but you definately lack the advantage of a large, or even medium sized vocabulary if the nearest fitting word that you can associate my replies to is the word "whine".

Argumentative? Yes
Flaming? Yes
Egotistical? Sometimes
Whining? No.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
btw since when is it important to be in a setgrp :confused:

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Im gunna cut the bullshit now. I personally don't care about how poor you english is and I'm not going to argue about it. I haven't whined about anything and I surely haven't said I hate PG in this thread. So get your facts straight.

Those are all the things I said before I started discussing with you, which one of those is whining and why, as you like answering questions?

I know you are very powerful in the mental department, but you definately lack the advantage of a large, or even medium sized vocabulary if the nearest fitting word that you can associate my replies to is the word "whine".

Argumentative? Yes
Flaming? Yes
Egotistical? Sometimes
Whining? No.

My vocabulary? The biggest word you've used this entire thread was argumentative.

"its about what you did and for 3 weeks constantly I had observed PG members camping Oriens Bridge on various characters and generally adding and zerging anything that was worth realm points." Hmmm a whine? I think so_Obviously you didn't like it,so now you bitch and moan every chance you get. Flame OR whine ,the source of your misfortune is the same,and i'm proud to be one of those people who have you so wrecked and twisted that the only chance for closure is to flame on every post that every mentions PG.

You have nothing to say and have had nothing to say for the last 4 or so comments.As far as anything else goes, your a moron.Saying my vocab ,not sure where you got that from,or the idea that i've got poor english.Simply more of your idiotic unfounded bullshit you care to put up in order to make yourself believe it's true.

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you write "im the best player ever" maybe thatll come true or "All the people in PG died" who knows,maybe thatll come true aswell! Wait wait ,I know, how about "I have a brain".

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
"its about what you did and for 3 weeks constantly I had observed PG members camping Oriens Bridge on various characters and generally adding and zerging anything that was worth realm points."

Basic moron, all you do is make things up and then quote me out of context.

That reply was explaining why I flamed PG on FH, nothing else, I mean I even wrote it in clear writing.

I mentioned I flamed PG because I saw them camping bridges, it was an explanation.

And btw just incase you don't know. A vocabulary isn't about the length of the words you use, retard.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Basic moron, all you do is make things up and then quote me out of context.

That reply was explaining why I flamed PG on FH, nothing else, I mean I even wrote it in clear writing.

I mentioned I flamed PG because I saw them camping bridges, it was an explanation.

And btw just incase you don't know. A vocabulary isn't about the length of the words you use, retard.

Wtf? Shut up now seriously,first off I didn't make anything up YOU WROTE IT.ok ok you want it to be a flame lets make it a flame. Doesn't matter you hate PG because we camped brigdes,and why? Because we killed your friends? no. Because we killed your sorry ass.

The fact is and will always remain PG whooped your ass so all you can do is cry about it on every thread mentioning PG,and I do so love that.

Why the hell do you even write back? Your comments are full of mistakes and you tell me I have poor english, how bold of you. It's "just incase you DIDN'T know","a vocabulary" jeez dude get your mother to proof-read your posts .You have no right to comment on my vocabulary skills,my grammar, or anything else with all the mistakes you make.

Im done talking to you, say what you want ,i've got more important things to do then listen to you talk,then try to revert the subject to how I write the word skull ,and holding pathetic grudges for 3 months is just disturbing,you should see a doctor.

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
Wtf? Shut up now seriously,first off I didn't make anything up YOU WROTE IT.ok ok you want it to be a flame lets make it a flame. Doesn't matter you hate PG because we camped brigdes,and why? Because we killed your friends? no. Because we killed your sorry ass.

The fact is and will always remain PG whooped your ass so all you can do is cry about it on every thread mentioning PG,and I do so love that.

Why the hell do you even write back? Your comments are full of mistakes and you tell me I have poor english, how bold of you. It's "just incase you DIDN'T know","a vocabulary" jeez dude get your mother to proof-read your posts .You have no right to comment on my vocabulary skills,my grammar, or anything else with all the mistakes you make.

Im done talking to you, say what you want ,i've got more important things to do then listen to you talk,then try to revert the subject to how I write the word skull ,and holding pathetic grudges for 3 months is just disturbing,you should see a doctor.

See how clueless you really are?
- I don't hate PG.
- PG never "whooped my ass" because I am a stealther and I avoided them.
- I have every right to comment on your vocabulary, grammar and spelling. If you cannot handle this, stop using a forum.
- The vocabulary comments were spurred by you telling me how you were more intelligent than I am, so blame yourself.
- Whether I hold grudges against people is up to me, if you think its pathetic, cry me a river, I'm sure I care about your opinion.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Appollo said:
cba to read 6 pages, somone givf quick explanation :)
Majik's demonstration of teen angst

Calo

Part of the furniture
wittor said:
btw since when is it important to be in a setgrp :confused:

if you are not in a setgrp(that means never add!)
and u do add sometimes and play just for fun with your friends, u will be called a random noob.

now, u don't wanna be called a random noob by some guy on a gaming forum who u don't know do u!?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
majik said:
And Raven testing the mod's patient with radar accusations.
the only person here to mention radar is you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom