Didn't see this coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I'm quite sure I wasn't hallucinating when I went and bought oil earlier and saw the message "You received a 2 gold discount on the purchase because you are playing on Excalibur Albion, an underpopulated realm."

So much for future zerg whines.

Void959 said:
I'm quite sure I wasn't hallucinating when I went and bought oil earlier and saw the message "You received a 2 gold discount on the purchase because you are playing on Excalibur Albion, an underpopulated realm."

So much for future zerg whines.

its only because albs got least amount of keeps atm =o

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
its only because albs got least amount of keeps atm =o

i wonder when ppl will finally understand that.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I knew there was also a bonus for that but didnt think it would qualify as 'underpopulated realm', if that is indeed the case then I stand corrected.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
the under population bonus is a little mis-leading, there are quite a few figures they go by, though they havent said what. I assume its population, last weeks RPs, number of keeps/towers owned, cant really think of anything else they could go on.

Kanim

Banned
Mazzaca said:
get your ass near beno if you want to see a myth then.

there is a myth that PG actually leave beno bridge sometimes, is this the myth you speak of?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
the under population bonus is a little mis-leading, there are quite a few figures they go by, though they havent said what. I assume its population, last weeks RPs, number of keeps/towers owned, cant really think of anything else they could go on.

age group ? :p

j/k

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
there is a myth that PG actually leave beno bridge sometimes, is this the myth you speak of?

Someone die in the frontier? You can SWIM you know...

As for farming at bridges, all realms do it from time to time - it always seems to summon a small army of lemmings to hurl rps at you.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
get your ass near beno if you want to see a myth then.
ye or u could have been @ crau bridge a few days ago and u could see the hib and mid zerg so stop QQing about alb's zerg when ther's inst action around beno

Kanim

Banned
Mirt said:
Someone die in the frontier? You can SWIM you know...

As for farming at bridges, all realms do it from time to time - it always seems to summon a small army of lemmings to hurl rps at you.

funny you should say die, since I don't recall ever dieing to PG fg with vp :(

and if I play excal 90% of the time I camp in the water outside beno and farm the lemming army.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Kanim said:
funny you should say die, since I don't recall ever dieing to PG fg with vp :(

and if I play excal 90% of the time I camp in the water outside beno and farm the lemming army.

Funny because we dont recall loosing to you, you nub when was the last time you saw us camp a bridge unles u saw like one person from our guild doing it doesnt mean our whole guild was so i just think u should shut up tbh

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Elkie said:
Funny because we dont recall loosing to you, you nub when was the last time you saw us camp a bridge unles u saw like one person from our guild doing it doesnt mean our whole guild was so i just think u should shut up tbh

It doesn't matter he's probably just confused us with the warlock zerg that loves beno bridge so much :<

edit: Any bridge actually xD

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how VP know it all when they dont rly play on excal? ;D

Kanim

Banned
Elkie said:

such aggression in this post, if you want I can send you a video of us killing a pg grp in ~45s after you got a perfect mez on us to demonstrate how easy your grp went down usually. As I remember you used to run a fg during the day, get rolled 2-3 times by the groups that normally played in the evenings and then headed to brynja. If you want to think you ever had a chance to beat us fine but your were not amongst the groups who we would lose against often.

Kanim

Banned
Mastade said:

where did I claim to 'know it all'?, and i'm sure you will get your mr occasus 05 title when titles are introduced on eu servers mastade.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I think I remember that fight.

And it was my fault we lost: someone told me ml1 didn't break mez, it does, and I wont be doing that again...

Anyway the past is history, come back see how well you do now.

Kanim

Banned
Mirt said:
I think I remember that fight.

And it was my fault we lost: someone told me ml1 didn't break mez, it does, and I wont be doing that again...

Anyway the past is history, come back see how well you do now.

1.76 for midgrp sry, maybe we will have one out at cluster occasionaly but until then we are on hibernia.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Kanim said:
1.76 for midgrp sry, maybe we will have one out at cluster occasionaly but until then we are on hibernia.

Easy mode 2 hard? :<

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved

Cop out?

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Kanim said:
:p no one wants to let the time we spent doing artis/mls on pryd go to waste.

Whats the difference? u did all that on mid too

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Brack said:
It doesn't matter he's probably just confused us with the warlock zerg that loves beno bridge so much :<

edit: Any bridge actually xD
remember how you got rr9 brack? :p

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
remember how you got rr9 brack? :p

Can't remember what i dinged off but most of those rp's were made before bridges existed

Kanim

Banned
Brack said:
Whats the difference? u did all that on mid too

not really, most people were already in good templates when the guild was formed, ofc some needed a few more artis/mls but it was nothing near the scale of a reroll to a new server. Also the fact that plat was not a problem on mid whereas we have had to farm almost everything on pryd.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
where did I claim to 'know it all'?, and i'm sure you will get your mr occasus 05 title when titles are introduced on eu servers mastade.

haha, here we go again,
sure you will get your mr occasus 05 title when titles are introduced on eu servers mastade

You seem to know everything that goes on on excal oh lol, you have no idea who camps what bridges and so on?, so plz refrain from posting utter shit, thnx in advance

majik

Banned
Mastade said:

Are you even in a set GG except from the PG bridge camping one?

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Majik ,when is the last time you saw us brigde camp?
Im really tired of idiots who run the mouth of with purely outdated info or even none at all.
But then what would FH be without the likes of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom