Didn't see this coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Are you even in a set GG except from the PG bridge camping one?

Me being in a set grp?, what does that have to do with anything? - and i have never camped a bridge with PG.

majik

Banned
Mastade said:
Me being in a set grp?, what does that have to do with anything? - and i have never camped a bridge with PG.

I'll ask again as you seem incapable of even answering a very simple question, are you currently in a set group?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
LoL such love from VP people.

It's been a while, so I think PG & friends might decide to camp a bridge in your honour. Wanna come with your banshee Mastade?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
LoL such love from VP people.

It's been a while, so I think PG & friends might decide to camp a bridge in your honour. Wanna come with your banshee Mastade?

Nah, ill come with ani zerg, organising it with Brack atm.. but its not worth i think, seeing that VP doesnt play on excal. But they might have a say about it even tho they have no clue about it cept what they and their bandwaggonneers see on FH ;x

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I'll ask again as you seem incapable of even answering a very simple question, are you currently in a set group?

I wouldn't call it a set grp no. Wtf is your point?

Kanim

Banned
Mastade said:
haha, here we go again,

You seem to know everything that goes on on excal oh lol, you have no idea who camps what bridges and so on?, so plz refrain from posting utter shit, thnx in advance

oh you have a set code that determines who gets to camp which bridge now ?. How novel, maybe you should show it to the retarded mids that seem to think having a keep in albion = pile on at a random beno bridge.

majik

Banned
Mastade said:
I wouldn't call it a set grp no. Wtf is your point?

Because your ego is larger than that of Konah's or so it appears, but at least he has a set group when Ameinon isn't away.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
oh you have a set code that determines who gets to camp which bridge now ?. How novel, maybe you should show it to the retarded mids that seem to think having a keep in albion = pile on at a random beno bridge.

U should do like the rest and add that bridge camping ruins rvr!!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Because your ego is larger than that of Konah's or so it appears, but at least he has a set group when Ameinon isn't away.

Plz explain to me how i have a large ego?

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
Majik ,when is the last time you saw us brigde camp?
Im really tired of idiots who run the mouth of with purely outdated info or even none at all.
But then what would FH be without the likes of you.

I know you are incredibly simple but I'll try to explain this simply so even you can understand it.

It isn't about what you are doing, its about what you did and for 3 weeks constantly I had observed PG members camping Oriens Bridge on various characters and generally adding and zerging anything that was worth realm points. Therefore I will flame your guild, take it personally if you like, I do not care.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i dont really think anyone cares tbh majik :( beside, at least we can be happy we get our RPs without using 3rd party programs :m00:

majik

Banned
Raven said:
i dont really think anyone cares tbh majik :( beside, at least we can be happy we get our RPs without using 3rd party programs :m00:

Who are you accusing of radar this time?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Therefore I will flame your guild, take it personally if you like, I do not care.

I love you too! Since you're going pryd maybe our characters can have a wedding by mag mell. GoA will provide fireworks I'm told!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
maji, you have quite a big ego ;)

mastade is one of the nicest people i know on hib, and when he manages to focus hes a really good player aswell. your e-peen doesn't get enlarged by being in a set group fyi

less wajning now :p

edit- oh and most people in PG are nice too. stop flaming people for what they've done a couple times, the bridgecamping was actually quite fun and good rps.. was just a change from regular rvr, not like we sat their every day for weeks (afaik?)

majik

Banned
Vodkafairy said:

mastade is one of the nicest people i know on hib, and when he manages to focus hes a really good player aswell. your e-peen doesn't get enlarged by being in a set group fyi

Do you know what ego means?

majik

Banned
Raven said:

No-one cares huh?

Harthai said:
Majik ,when is the last time you saw us brigde camp?
Im really tired of idiots who run the mouth of with purely outdated info or even none at all.
But then what would FH be without the likes of you.

I think I found someone who proves otherwise.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
The quote saying funny how VP know a lot when they don't even play on excal, implies that you know more than "us".

Egotistical - exaggerated sense of self-importance

The comment in conjunction with your other sarcastic replies made it seem like VP nor many others knew more than you about current rvr or w/eva. Just an observation, not criticism.

Yes i know more about the current rvr situation than you do, but can that be because i play more on excal than you do atm? correct me if im wrong. wtf does that have to do with my ego?, its just a fact, not a im-so-much-better-than-you-and-i-know-it-all. I even wanna bet u find it funny/odd/weird whatever when ppl that quit the game several months still comment about things that daily happend on the servers?

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I know you are incredibly simple but I'll try to explain this simply so even you can understand it.

It isn't about what you are doing, its about what you did and for 3 weeks constantly I had observed PG members camping Oriens Bridge on various characters and generally adding and zerging anything that was worth realm points. Therefore I will flame your guild, take it personally if you like, I do not care.

To hold a grudge is so immature and childish.To hold one in a video game is so immature and childish that only one as you would hold one.

It also makes me laugh out loud that our camping brigdes brought such torment and misery that you have to cry about it on a forum.Those scars must run deep.

Simply as I may be.I can tell from you attitude and the way you speak that you can do shit about it,so go ahead and vent your troubles,its giving me quite a laugh.

majik

Banned
Mastade said:
Yes i know more about the current rvr situation than you do, but can that be because i play more on excal than you do atm? correct me if im wrong. wtf does that have to do with my ego?, its just a fact, not a im-so-much-better-than-you-and-i-know-it-all. I even wanna bet u find it funny/odd/weird whatever when ppl that quit the game several months still comment about things that daily happend on the servers?

I said it was an oberservation, it appeared that you were saying that you knew more than us, just sounded a little egotistical to me, maybe its not the proper choice of word, but I couldn't be arsed reading through previous replies. I stand corrected.

Kanim

Banned
Vodkafairy said:

edit- oh and most people in PG are nice too. stop flaming people for what they've done a couple times, the bridgecamping was actually quite fun and good rps.. was just a change from regular rvr, not like we sat their every day for weeks (afaik?)

well they did camp brynja an awful lot when we played mid and it did get boring seeing them after rbing and porting bled after dieing in hw (which iirc is while most fgs roamed at that time), but this has gone a lot further than a small joke about someone elses guild should :p

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Kanim said:
well they did camp brynja an awful lot when we played mid and it did get boring seeing them after rbing and porting bled after dieing in hw (which iirc is while most fgs roamed at that time), but this has gone a lot further than a small joke about someone elses guild should :p

I think very few are taking it very serious anyway i just like how much majik has got into it :p

majik

Banned
Harthai said:
To hold a grudge is so immature and childish.To hold one in a video game is so immature and childish that only one as you would hold one.

Then I'm childish and immature, whats your point?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:

well bridges can be avoided, people will always camp bridges, no matter what realm and what situation /shrug

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Never really understood the hate towards bridge camping.. its not like its something you cant avoid(amg)

majik

Banned
Mastade said:
Never really understood the hate towards bridge camping.. its not like its something you cant avoid(amg)

If only you knew ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom