Didn't see this coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

majik

Banned
Raven said:
the only person here to mention radar is you...

Replace the word mention with imply and we can include you. Ironic really this discussion about me holding a grudge when you're still making radar comments.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey been away 2 days ... smoked 3 spliff's and drank 4 beers reading this thread.... brb restocking(beer) :drink:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Brack said:
Can't remember what i dinged off but most of those rp's were made before bridges existed
not how you got to rr9 but how you got rr9 ;o

+

nerf warlocks ;(

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
@majik

Out of curiosity, is pryd really shit? Or is there some other reason why you have the time to answer 50 pointless posts in a thead that demenas all that post in it?

Tilda

Kanim said:
there is a myth that PG actually leave beno bridge sometimes, is this the myth you speak of?

Is that related to the myth PG never add and never zerg?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
we add on you tilda, partly because you are a cock and partly because FC are just another add guild. sorry.

majik

Banned
Mirt said:
@majik

Out of curiosity, is pryd really shit? Or is there some other reason why you have the time to answer 50 pointless posts in a thead that demenas all that post in it?

Whats the time I spend on FH got to do with me playing prydwen? I am very skilled irl and I am capable of doing 2 things at once.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I am very skilled irl and I am capable of doing 2 things at once.

Wow, I'm impressed, does that mean you can wank off and play daoc at the same time? Oo

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
we add on you tilda, partly because you are a cock and partly because FC are just another add guild. sorry.

Funny how u think adding on FC will make them stop adding on you ...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Meril said:

amen

adding in revenge is no better than adding for free arpees. but asking for respect in the 8v8 scene is like breaking down a brick wall with your head - pointless

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
such aggression in this post, if you want I can send you a video of us killing a pg grp in ~45s after you got a perfect mez on us to demonstrate how easy your grp went down usually

iirc we already beaten you twice that same day or day before already =)
Anyway I was playing my BM when u lost to you there.. but I'd really like to fight you again you know, just to shut you up :p

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
wow, just finished reading this thread.. Lotsa (not all) bullshit comming out of Majik QQ

Seriously, You should pernamently move to Mid/Exc Majik. And I find it funny that your saying that you have ''Observed' PG camping bridge. You must really have been pwned big time and iirc the only times we even go near a bridge is when there're stuff to kill. You need to do a better job at ''Observing'' imo anyway.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Meril said:
nothing will make FC stop adding, and i dont think thas really the intention, but when we just get accused of adding by every random alb who doesnt have a clue its good to give them something to QQ about. Take last night for instance, vgn (addguild) fighting FC (addguild) we added, however if its anyone else we will leave it alone, anyone who actually RVRs these days can confirm that, its rather galling though that bitter little nobodys accuse us of bridge camping, zerging and adding. The jealousy in the RVR scene atm is just pathetic.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
What can I say? I'm good at what I do.
Dont even need to comment that ! :clap:
But what exactly is it, that you do ?

Btw...
majik said:
Replace the word mention with imply and we can include you. Ironic really this discussion about me holding a grudge when you're still making radar comments.
When you throw a rock into a group of dogs, the one who gets hit, whines..

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
rather galling though that bitter little nobodys accuse us of bridge camping, zerging and adding. The jealousy in the RVR scene atm is just pathetic.

Raven, seriously, why do you care what they say? These sorts of games always have a vocal minority of dysfunctional tards, and their opinion does not matter.

Some people play these games to piss others off (I think it's faily obvious who they are), don't give them the satisfaction...

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
...what exactly is it, that you do ?

He taunts people into talking to him ofc, everyone knows that, don't we majiikins :wub:

Mirt said:
Raven, seriously, why do you care what they say? These sorts of games always have a vocal minority of dysfunctional tards, and their opinion does not matter.

Some people play these games to piss others off (I think it's faily obvious who they are), don't give them the satisfaction...

Well said, and very good advice too - enjoy the game and ignore (or at least don't take too seriously) the over-opinionated tards :)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
the under population bonus is a little mis-leading, there are quite a few figures they go by, though they havent said what. I assume its population, last weeks RPs, number of keeps/towers owned, cant really think of anything else they could go on.

whim?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
what a fun thread this turned out to be!

I wonder if we can have a discussion thread on this forum that doesn't turn into two people slinging shit at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom