TV Did you watch Top Gear tonight with 'that' girl?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
For the record Pikey (Dukat) has about 12 sisters and I reckon at least 1 of them must be a hottie.

Yes but Dukat has a big gun now, and i'm not gonna be the one to ask him

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Yes but Dukat has a big gun now, and i'm not gonna be the one to ask him

Oh he loves it when I pester him about his sisters, don't worry just ask away.

Pikey = Bear Grylls.

Send a friend invite to him on FB Ed, he is in my friends and he is called Will, he is the spit of Bear.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
but Holy Moley it was still painful every time she opened her mouth, even just seeing her got cringy at times.

Imagine how bad it is for us men then when we have to hear that shit coming from ugly women too.

(Disclaimer: Don't find her remotely special.)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Agree with Russell, I thought she was awful. I doubt she's a good enough actress to actually just appear to be thick.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Not a huge fan of fake tits, but i would without doubt punch her kitten, with a smile on my face.

nine-fucking-teen!

russell

FH is my second home
mmmm curious now... most women I know think that fake tits are the ideal and would love to have their real boobies replaced, yet you lot are prefering natural? Are fake tits a let down then?

Trem

mmmm curious now... most women I know think that fake tits are the ideal and would love to have their real boobies replaced, yet you lot are prefering natural? Are fake tits a let down then?

Absolutely. I hate fake tits, never actually had a go on any but I would always know they were fake if I did so meh.

Samm has big b00bies :D

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie

I'd prefer a girl with very small natural tits to any size fake tits. They are the second most horrible thing (next to a hairy arse)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I don't know any bloke who actually likes silicone boobs. OK from a distance, but that's about it (and yes, I've "had a go", and it wasn't "aagh, plastic", but definitely unnatural). My gf actually wants a breast reduction; small frame+big boobs= permanent bad back.

Fweddy

FH is my second home

They can look ok covered up (as in before you know they're fake) but as soon as there's any touchy feely involved they're about as arousing as licking a barbie doll.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Having had a go on a pair, they do feel a bit odd but frankly there were other things on my mind than considering the merits of boob technology.

On principle I prefer real ones though and I'm not a monster boob lover anyway so it's not a handicap for me really.

nath

Fledgling Freddie

The cases where fake tits look better than wonky real tits are few and far between in my opinion. When it comes to a nice set of real small tits vs a well done set of fake big tits, the small tits win *every* time.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
nine-fucking-teen!

When I was between girlfriends, I met in a girl in a club who told me she was 20 (I was 27 at the time) and I thought "woah, not girlfriend material, but what the hell" and went for it. Long story short, after much tit feeling and dry humping she confessed she wasn't 20, but actually 18 and just going to university. Still fair game I thought, then her cousin got in touch through Bebo and said "sorry to bother you, but she's actually not 18, she's only just had her 17th birthday and she's still at school". A look at her Bebo page confirmed it.

Fuck.

:(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I can see that she is hot.

I think she's distinctly mëh tbh. que tdc=gay comments. I put it down to my actually having a smidgen of taste and refinement. *waits for more tdc=gay comments*

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
When I was between girlfriends, I met in a girl in a club who told me she was 20 (I was 27 at the time) and I thought "woah, not girlfriend material, but what the hell" and went for it. Long story short, after much tit feeling and dry humping she confessed she wasn't 20, but actually 18 and just going to university. Still fair game I thought, then her cousin got in touch through Bebo and said "sorry to bother you, but she's actually not 18, she's only just had her 17th birthday and she's still at school". A look at her Bebo page confirmed it.

Fuck.

:(

A guy I know had the same thing happen to him like three years ago, he was 23 then and was really annoyed about it. He's fine with it now though, if the opportunity arose he would do it without a second thought. I'm of the mind of thinking that if its legal then fucking go for it.

I think she's distinctly mëh tbh. que tdc=gay comments. I put it down to my actually having a smidgen of taste and refinement. *waits for more tdc=gay comments*

Yeah there's nothing particularly special about her, seen better girls on an average night out, but if you say you wouldnt give her a facial then you are gay ;).

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What has your being homosexual got to do with your complete blindness?

PS: Don't talk to trem anymore, he smells of wee!

TdC

Yeah there's nothing particularly special about her, seen better girls on an average night out, but if you say you wouldnt give her a facial then you are gay ;).
certainly. I'm a single guy, I have a veritable plethora (that means lots, MYstIC G) of things I'd enjoy doing with her. I just don't think she's particularly stunning. Spaff on her tits, yes, stand in awe of her beauty, mmm, no.

What has your being homosexual got to do with your complete blindness?

PS: Don't talk to trem anymore, he smells of wee!

I'd be more inclined to say it's my rampant masturbation that is impacting my vision. At least, that's what I've always been told :/ And Trem's always smelt of wee. How did you manage to be the last one to discover this? Unless the being his bitch and all has accustomed you to the dribbling from his co><or?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

Indeed. Just because people don't have any real visible flaws, that doesn't mean they're awesome. It takes character to make someone stunning.

nath

Fledgling Freddie

I quite agree. As far as fap-material goes, she's nothing special at all.

Queue tdc=crap speller comments though. :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I quite agree. As far as fap-material goes, she's nothing special at all.

Queue tdc=crap speller comments though. :)

Cue Nath= shit at spelling too comments :)

I should give you my special 'Being full of fail' infraction for that :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
....shit.

What's worse is I knew that would happen so I double checked my post :\.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
to be fair Nath didn't spell queue wrong, though I think cue was the word that should have been used.

que is just totally wrong.

RB

Yeah but that's still epic fail. Kinda like saying "They are over their" lol.

TdC

speling nazies! :eek:

ps. Jupitus craves the coc, or perhaps the coq :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know any bloke who actually likes silicone boobs. OK from a distance, but that's about it (and yes, I've "had a go", and it wasn't "aagh, plastic", but definitely unnatural). My gf actually wants a breast reduction; small frame+big boobs= permanent bad back.

My missus is the same, hoping we can get it done on the NHS as reductions aren't by any means cheap!

I never realised quite how bad having big boobs can be for a lady! Why the fuck some girls would want to enlarge them and face the trouble is beyond me!

Trem

My missus is the same, hoping we can get it done on the NHS as reductions aren't by any means cheap!

They are also meant to be pretty risky. I have a girl on my FB who had one done and I was gutted, she had a cracking pair of fun bags :(

Ahh well shes into women now anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom