Did they play test this game AT ALL?

F

FragFodder

Doh_Boy dont worry about it m8

/me retracts the claws coz I'm not trying to start this thing again :p

You've just said in one post everything SDB was arguing against, that probably explains his reply. :)

FF

D

doh_boy

ehhehehe

haha,
I was about to say something like "where's the intelligent comeback?"

but I figured that'd a bit too much "bitchfight" so I went for the "wounded puppy" reaction ;) hehe :flame:

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

Dont you just love FragFodders subtlety :p

F

FragFodder

Ice, cmon m8, u know me...

Wouldn't want it any other way :p :D :)

FF

S

Scooba Da Bass

My reply is because of knowledgeless newbies who have no problem with blatent contradictions. You lot started off arguing it was true to the star wars universe, now your position is that it's not true, but it's how the developers wanted it. I'm very impressed by people who can hold simaltaneously two diametrically opposed ideas, the duality of personality indeed...

D

doh_boy

who do you think I am?

I said nothing about "being true to the star wars universe" I just put my point of view across. I was not taking anyone's side I just thought that you'd like another point of view. Granted it's not a million miles away from what the other people were saying but hey!

so I did contradict them but I'm not them so I'm allowed to! :p

also why does being new to the game prevent a person from having a valid opinion? I bought the game last sat and due to having a life :flame: have only played it for about 8 hours .<if you're at all interested I'm upto the dodgy "chicken walkers"! :eek6:> but I still feel my opinion is valid( you may disagree but :rolleyes: hey thats you).

W

widdy

Originally posted by FragFodder

In EF there is a Taboo of never killing a guy when all he has is a Phaser. The Phaser is the standard gun you get on respawn. Phaser killers are the lamest of the lame. Phaser killing is skill less, its like picking on a 2 year old, they cant really fight back.

roflmao :clap:,your telling me frag you don't weapon camp the enemy photon on voy_1,voy_2 or geothermal or any other map. ;) hehe I know you do,I know I do,I know most do.

It's not taboo at all...................only on duel servers and then that rule isn't stuck to on them 100% either.

lol as for the picking on a 2 year old,they can't really fight back......................lol i don't know how many times I have seen players killed by phaser when they have hold of a photon :)

F

FragFodder

LMFAO Widdy u know I meant Duel servers m8, stop being picky :p

And yeah I've seen Phasers kill Photons, but who userly wins.. Photon or Phaser? I'm guessing Photon.

I've had peeps blow themselves up from shooting me and I've seen peeps die with phasers, but that's userly coz they've either been swarmd by the respawning defenders or they where lowish on health anyway. The only other explainations are just butt arse bad luck or newbyism :p

FF

W

widdy

remember.................ti's not the size of the weapon....................it's what you do with it ;)

*feels like he's on the debbie does dallas forum* :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom