Did anyone play Legend of Mir?

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all, suppose i better reply:) ..Forb (my bro) doesnt use these forums. Hey abe, forb was mentioning you the other day to me!.. Bowie,viktor, forb etc all play on World of warcraft. I log on mir now and then lately to chat to old ppl that still play, be suprised the amount of old names that still play granted that alot have moved to mir3 aswell now.

Alot of good players back then:
Luigui, BuG, Robberrt(sp?), Puppykiss(plays on excal now), Azal, randie, Laoman(played daoc for a while) nomad, Tseleskaus(sp?) to name a few of the greats that i remember :)

HoG vs DD Subuk war was the best ive ever seen - great battle. HoG was v.well organised and succeed in taking subuk if i remember correctly.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Taobitz said:
Luigui, BuG, Robberrt(sp?), Puppykiss(plays on excal now), Azal, randie, Laoman(played daoc for a while) nomad, Tseleskaus(sp?) to name a few of the greats that i remember :)

.... *ahem*

:p

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
Hey all, suppose i better reply:) ..Forb (my bro) doesnt use these forums. Hey abe, forb was mentioning you the other day to me!.. Bowie,viktor, forb etc all play on World of warcraft. I log on mir now and then lately to chat to old ppl that still play, be suprised the amount of old names that still play granted that alot have moved to mir3 aswell now.

HoG vs DD Subuk war was the best ive ever seen - great battle. HoG was v.well organised and succeed in taking subuk if i remember correctly.

Viktor was a legend aswell, remember staying up late just talking to him, and Robberrt was the 1st person to have FS on Dragon... I was like WTF ;/

forbitzz

Fledgling Freddie
Ello there *waves*

yep I play wow now for my sins.......56k + daoc was quite a challenge.....wow is easy mode :) Lot of my mates play there now, but have to say I sometimes wouldnt mind playing daoc, then I remember sitting for ages on the teleport, or the 2fg rr5+ alb infs/scouts/mincers at the milegates and I think naah :)

hi Evulweebeastie :D hard to forget a name like that!

Alright Jupitus ;) long time no chat! you still a smelly alb??

Anyway ello to anyone who remembers meh,

if you ever decide to come join me on the dark side I can be found on the horde side of stormreaver.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
forbitzz said:
Ello there *waves*

yep I play wow now for my sins.......56k + daoc was quite a challenge.....wow is easy mode :) Lot of my mates play there now, but have to say I sometimes wouldnt mind playing daoc, then I remember sitting for ages on the teleport, or the 2fg rr5+ alb infs/scouts/mincers at the milegates and I think naah :)

hi Evulweebeastie :D hard to forget a name like that!

Alright Jupitus ;) long time no chat! you still a smelly alb??

Anyway ello to anyone who remembers meh,

if you ever decide to come join me on the dark side I can be found on the horde side of stormreaver.

I was Sputnick on Legend of Mir o_O

forbitzz

Fledgling Freddie
lol yeah I remember you, always hanging round mw safezone starting riots :) crazy days !

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
Tseleskaus(sp?)

Tselakus, Azals bro :)

[edit]
Ow and everyone wub'd Viks!!! he played mid/pryd for a long time :)

/Dracus

forbitzz

Fledgling Freddie
yah vik is a legend ,he has quit wow now though :( Hopefully he will come back soon!

I was in HoG with you when BuG was leader (lots of shift key usage needed there) Puppykiss joined about same time as me, me and puppy were lvl 10 noobs when we met and leveled together for months. Think puppykiss is known as sst? on alb excal now. Good guy, hardcore player, wish I had that many hours to play!

Jjuraa

Banned
Sentimos said:
LUIGUI never had an account on P Server probably a different person if you didn't play D Server you won't know who he is.

LUIGUI was highest warrior on P-server for a while :p His dad was mayor of somewhere or other, btw Hi Shane :D Remember Psi? or Smidsy.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
LUIGUI was highest warrior on P-server for a while :p His dad was mayor of somewhere or other, btw Hi Shane :D Remember Psi? or Smidsy.

I remember the name Smidsy alright, if i am correct that was a Wiz... also, do you Phoenix players remember Tango from the early days ?? such a nasty PK'er i'd gladly bow down to Horner and give him praise :worthy:

On another note, any of you folks on Dragon remember Wintereyes ? old m8 of mine whose account was hacked after about 3 years play getting some nice stuff :(

P.S. i was in DeathRow on Dragon with my wiz if anyone knew the guild hehe, AND... i knew most of EVILSLAYERS personally as we played from the same net cafe lol

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
Lol , Gimmly was Corrane(Thats Not Taky) D Server. And I was BountyHunter/Hitman. We rocked at PvP Gimmly was KoSed by alot of people but that was the hole fun of the game GvG in BW/MW etc :) . Then we moved on to private servers and Gimmly went to on to all that shit etc played since beta and quit like second year into daoc.
GRIMLY was not corrane. Corrane was my character untill it got hacked by a school child. I am the original corrane and I now play wow on aggramar server as the character corrane GM of the guild teampvp. Glad I sorted out those lies+bs

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
oh and by the way i know taky IRL as he is my brother. he now plays on private server mir

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
GRIMLY was not corrane. Corrane was my character untill it got hacked by a school child. I am the original corrane and I now play wow on aggramar server as the character corrane GM of the guild teampvp. Glad I sorted out those lies+bs
Holy shit , bumbing a 7 years old thread and expecting a reply ?

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was just googling corrane mir out of curiosity, and I seen this. I know the thread is old but I need to set the record straight. Don't want anyold noob using my name now do I. Btw I used to play with madmick, onewiseman+ flanny... Ahhhh the good old days

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
does it really matter anymore ?it's not like anyone from that game will check those forums... and i seriously doubt it if they still remember you.

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
Lmao the thread gets restarted after over 7 years. I don't care if I'm remembered on mir coz I'm WELL known on wow. Biggest achieve whore on the server haha

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
Bahamut... You remember corrane? I hardly remember ne1 from mir. Was so long ago

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
server did you play on? I was on phoenix myself, couldnt stand dragon it was full of kiddies :p phoenix was a more mature community.

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
I was on dragon server, never tried pheonix out. I played loads, loved the xmas tree event+easter egg event. I loved it in deadmines in the beta phase when it was f2p and there where hundred of peeps mining... The gold old days. I stopped playing when my account got hacked. Then tried darkeden. Been playin wow now since vannila. I tried the free mir.. The one with pot cash but don't really have the time for 2mmorpgs. Taky plays on it though. Taky was awsome... Robbed loads of peeps, tele rings ds swords u name it :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
used to play on Phoenix with Petroni, LUIGUI, Pieface, DiabloDoom, Nick etc was fun indeed, 43 warrior back then.

Speaking of which Quetzal from this forum was on there aswell along with Tasaroca etc.

Edit: not really played mir2 since those days :p I did try Mir3 on a private server awhile back, was quite fun but ultimately just Mir2 with new maps.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
its was assumed gimmly was talking shit back then anyway, but nice to have it confirmed after all these years xD

hes still a tit

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
Always annoyed me that someone used my name after hackin my char+ at the time I had no way of gettin my char back. Corranes name is from a Dungeons and dragons game I used to play. Corrane la,more was my mage/rogue... He ended up being granted a wish from a pit fiend... Which didn't end up well for him.. I wishes for a powerfull intelligent sword that I could contoll... I got it... Sometime later a deathnight came to collect from me for his red dragon master... Needed to make a new char then lol. Don't play d+d nemore. Too much time spent playing world of warcraft haha

Corrane

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not very good at irony... Is daoc very outdated? I know a lot peeps used to play it in the mir2 era though. Mir2 is a awsome game. Do a lot of peeps play it now? I would play it too, but I spend too much time running my guild TeamPVP on wow. We got over 550 members :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom