Did anyone play Legend of Mir?

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
I know Taobitz/Forbitz (Mid Prydwen) used to a really good friend of mine. (Anyone know where he is now?)

Anyways I used to play it in Beta and quit a few months after :eek: was just wondering if anyone else played it.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Toabitz played on Alb/Prydwen for a bit I remeber grouping with him a couple of times in barrows/catacombs of cardova. Must have been a good year and a half ago though.

I used to play LoM too..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
DocWolfe said:
I used to play LoM too..

Lots of strange people used to play LoM... Pinvan, Choppy, Kyra, Lakarell....

...all very 'strange' people. :p ;)

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
I was Sputnick from Mir o_O Used to be one of the PKers "Loaman Piney Funpire" :p

Sentimos

Banned
Aklaim said:
I was Sputnick from Mir o_O Used to be one of the PKers "Loaman Piney Funpire" :p
Lol , Gimmly was Corrane(Thats Not Taky) D Server. And I was BountyHunter/Hitman. We rocked at PvP Gimmly was KoSed by alot of people but that was the hole fun of the game GvG in BW/MW etc :) . Then we moved on to private servers and Gimmly went to on to all that shit etc played since beta and quit like second year into daoc.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Used to play Beta of Mir long time ago as LeeIII

Came back to pk with my mate DannyIII

Sentimos

Banned
Gimmlys Got loads of screenys game was fun though SW wars etc. See some of the whine lol.He played a warr called LUIGUI for a while aswell afaik.

images536zk.png

images633ju.png

images457bc.png

images003ap.png

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, I used to be in LUIGUI's guild in Beta was Messagers of Death with him and Trace leading... I got kicked for stealing a 2mill book rofl ;o I used to a right nob during then

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Used to have 3 Para Rings during Easter Event.. got 2 and a Mace and Hacked one off Mintey9 rofl xD

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Played Mir here but not for very long - went off to the even newer Myth of Soma - luved the Moral settings in game - Angelic here :)

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe yup used to play lom :D the amount of time i spent in ST with my 5 black maggots <stares in to the sky>

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I remember Forbitz and played/chatted a little with him when he played alb/pryd - smashing chap :)

Oh... I was Jupitus ;)

Brite

Banned
lol

used to be Brite on lom and also maver1ck, say hi to telering dragon slayer sword and the works within a week

and lol at gimmly trying to make out he was a big pker ;p

only pker people will remember is lordironfist or whatever his name was :p

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
lol

used to be Brite on lom and also maver1ck, say hi to telering dragon slayer sword and the works within a week

Dragon Slayers go for £800- £1000 now :|

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
played Khaylin on Dragonserver during beta. First in DD later in Hog.
Also the first char that had a clear ring :p (after persuading a certain GM:D )

Sentimos

Banned
Brite said:
lol

Never remember anyone called lordironfist on D Server and I pretty much knew everyone decent. And there’s a difference between Pking and PvPing with skill. And I very much doubt you had tele ring or DSS I think I remember the name maver1ck though nothing special.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ROFL, here we go again, Sentimos and Gimmly are off on a tangent about how roxxor they are! Funny how they were so good at LoM and suck so much at DAoC, eh? :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
ROFL, here we go again, Sentimos and Gimmly are off on a tangent about how roxxor they are! Funny how they were so good at LoM and suck so much at DAoC, eh? :D

Lom was easymode xD

Mey

Part of the furniture
Myth of soma, now there's a game.. *sniff* Brings back memories of my year 7-9 gaming.. getting up before school to get that little bit of str or dex. Loved the spell level system too.. Level 3 spell whoring black mage, with me punchy punchy M weapon :D

Sentimos

Banned
Belomar said:
Turd wish I was as retarded Belomar and how can Gimmly be bragging about how good he was on LoM when he has not got an FH account? They are the only screenys I have and unless you know LoM and played it don't post shit? And you call your self good at daoc? rofl :worthy:

Brite

Banned

Sentimos

Banned
Brite said:
those screenshots have the new armour in so you didnt play around beta sentimos when the game was actually quite fun to play while it had some decent people play

as for saying i am lieing about telering

http://boards.legendofmir.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98676

http://boards.legendofmir.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98401

http://boards.legendofmir.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98473

call me a lier then

game got boreing after beta so me and a rl friend had a little fun :>

Sentimos said:
played since beta and quit like second year into daoc.

Ah you scammed Maver1ck or bought it or traded what ever and stole a tele ring and ported on a DSS lol? I don't think I ever stole any items but I enjoyed the fun and when other guilds KoS guilds and have to 5v1 them in BW. Only rare items I ever had was J Mace / Para and Gimmly took over LUIGUI(43.5) Warrior about a year ago. Not sure what happened to him now I heard the game is dead in player wise.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
those screenshots have the new armour in so you didnt play around beta sentimos when the game was actually quite fun to play while it had some decent people play

as for saying i am lieing about telering

http://boards.legendofmir.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98676

http://boards.legendofmir.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98401

http://boards.legendofmir.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98473

call me a lier then

game got boreing after beta so me and a rl friend had a little fun :>

Dragon Slayers wernt in Beta.. they came in with EC.

Brite

Banned
Sentimos said:
Ah you scammed Maver1ck or bought it or traded what ever and stole a tele ring and ported on a DSS lol? I don't think I ever stole any items but I enjoyed the fun and when other guilds KoS guilds and have to 5v1 them in BW. Only rare items I ever had was J Mace / Para and Gimmly took over LUIGUI(43.5) Warrior about a year ago. Not sure what happened to him now I heard the game is dead in player wise.

wasnt bought was given, dont accuse me of buying ebay accounts like the sort of thing you get upto with your dole money, dont like playing other people charecters which is why i didnt play it much and most posts made there are fairy tails and lies, the arena was basically a free for all to get items and me and a mate where luckier or smarter than the others, so figures they whine :p

and i know dss came after beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom