Did anyone play Legend of Mir?

Sentimos

Banned
Brite said:
wasnt bought was given, dont accuse me of buying ebay accounts like the sort of thing you get upto with your dole money, dont like playing other people charecters which is why i didnt play it much and most posts made there are fairy tails and lies, the arena was basically a free for all to get items and me and a mate where luckier or smarter than the others, so figures they whine :p

and i know dss came after beta
With all the dole accusations you do I wouldn't be surprised if you were a 18 year old chav sitting on your arse all day playing daoc. And about accounts on ebay who’s the one that bided on Eroda?

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh.. back in the day that was. My first MMORPG experience and i got into it in early beta :D

In beta i had a wiz called Garuda , in live i had characters on both servers, on Dragon was a lvl 28 wiz called Garuda and a Tao whom i hardly used.

Phoenix i had a lvl 32 Warrior called Rikimaru.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Sentimos said:
Gimmly took over LUIGUI(43.5) Warrior about a year ago.

I wonder then, would Gimmly know of AzreA and LaSenorita then? some RL mates i played alongside who were also in Elite and TheSkulls ... man LUIGUI AND DIABLODOOM were the infamous leaders of Elite hehe. Oh, anyone know what happened to the likes of Dartar and the other PK'ers ? ;)

Sentimos

Banned
Speedr said:
I wonder then, would Gimmly know of AzreA and LaSenorita then? some RL mates i played alongside who were also in Elite and TheSkulls ... man LUIGUI AND DIABLODOOM were the infamous leaders of Elite hehe. Oh, anyone know what happened to the likes of Dartar and the other PK'ers ? ;)
LUIGUI was D Server and DIABLODOOM was P server if I remember right? LUIGUI was leader of MoD till he quit and sort of nearly become a whore till Gimmly took it over. Can't remember AzreA and LaSenorita was long long time ago :worthy: .

Sentimos

Banned
I asked Gimmly if he had any screenys of LUIGUI. Lol look at thise thats real addiction I think it was over a recall ring or something.

images014hc.png

images028oh.png

images039gc.png

images083zf.png

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Sentimos said:
Never remember anyone called lordironfist on D Server and I pretty much knew everyone decent. And there’s a difference between Pking and PvPing with skill. And I very much doubt you had tele ring or DSS I think I remember the name maver1ck though nothing special.

You would have had to be there near the very start to rememeber lordironfist
prolly one of the first real PK's, you'd have to rememeber Digital Devil and Hand of God in there primes.

Used to play a wiz called schinoble a very long time ago, i remember Brite from LoM.

Sentimos

Banned
Kalidur said:
You would have had to be there near the very start to rememeber lordironfist
prolly one of the first real PK's, you'd have to rememeber Digital Devil and Hand of God in there primes.

Used to play a wiz called schinoble a very long time ago, i remember Brite from LoM.
Re read my posts and I never remember Digital Devil in beta wasn't that guild P Server?

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Sentimos said:
Re read my posts and I never remember Digital Devil in beta wasn't that guild P Server?

It was the first guild formed in LoM long before the P server even existed.

On a side note who's Gimmly cant be the real Luigui from D-server, original LUIGUI used to live in new york.

Brite

Banned
cant belive its schinoble, long time no see, startign to make me wonder what all the other lom peeps are upto :p

back when you had to pay joining fee to get into most guilds and killing WT with lvl 10's once you had light armour it was like, now got kill WT! lol and the first BW event with mobs attacking from bridges and i was on wisdom my wizard and had fireball and everything :p i remember being level 7 and being told watch out for a guy Deer as he was pker

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
cant belive its schinoble, long time no see, startign to make me wonder what all the other lom peeps are upto :p

back when you had to pay joining fee to get into most guilds and killing WT with lvl 10's once you had light armour it was like, now got kill WT! lol and the first BW event with mobs attacking from bridges and i was on wisdom my wizard and had fireball and everything :p i remember being level 7 and being told watch out for a guy Deer as he was pker

hah Deer i rememeber when me and akarra went hunting the guy, he used to pk people in the dark with no candles, was funny to talk to and only played to pk newbies, he was only level 7 though.

LoM brings back fond memories, but the grind was just crazy.

Still remember the frst time i saw bone elite, shit my pants

one thing i miss from Lom is the trading and the standing around populated areas talking to people

Brite

Banned
Kalidur said:
hah Deer i rememeber when me and akarra went hunting the guy, he used to pk people in the dark with no candles, was funny to talk to and only played to pk newbies, he was only level 7 though.

LoM brings back fond memories, but the grind was just crazy.

Still remember the frst time i saw bone elite, shit my pants

haha yeh remember using 500 pots to kill one

i never really did the grind after 26 anyway, but itwas still fun with the people in beta

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You guys have to remember Godfather and Bowie and their events... the naked race was an awesome scream :D

Sentimos

Banned
Kalidur said:
It was the first guild formed in LoM long before the P server even existed.

On a side note who's Gimmly cant be the real Luigui from D-server, original LUIGUI used to live in new york.
I think I do recall Lordironfist I remember him as an always red warrior with a d sword. And I get confused with Digital Devil can't remember that far back there was also a good guild or a high level guy on P Server with that name I remember. Schinoble does ring a bell but can't recall him I think I still have my Tao somewhere :) might check LoM out again see what’s happened to it.

Original LUIGUI is American yes and as I said Gimmly took him over to have a bit of fun he was striped and red for like 48 hours when Gimmly got him lol.

Edit - And the leveling in daoc is really what killed the game imo it sucked so hard had to use so much money on pots and trying to get rare items apart from a lucky pk or lure.

Brite

Banned
Sentimos said:
I think I do recall Lordironfist I remember him as an always red warrior with a d sword. And I get confused with Digital Devil can't remember that far back there was also a good guild or a high level guy on P Server with that name I remember. Schinoble does ring a bell but can't recall him I think I still have my Tao somewhere :) might check LoM out again see what’s happened to it.

Original LUIGUI is American yes and as I said Gimmly took him over to have a bit of fun he was striped and red for like 48 hours when Gimmly got him lol.

Edit - And the leveling in daoc is really what killed the game imo it sucked so hard had to use so much money on pots and trying to get rare items apart from a lucky pk or lure.

10/10 lordironfist was a tao

Jjuraa

Banned
Lordironfist was deffo a tao. and what the fuck. how did a dickhead like Gimmly ever get his hands on LUIGUI?

stupid question, scammed acc?

Sentimos

Banned
Jjuraa said:
Lordironfist was deffo a tao. and what the fuck. how did a dickhead like Gimmly ever get his hands on LUIGUI?

stupid question, scammed acc?
Na given, the char was fucked time Gimmly got it. And he may have sold it but atlest he didn't use it?

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
You guys have to remember Godfather and Bowie and their events... the naked race was an awesome scream :D

GF was sound... and Hexy and DavidBowie what can I say, a Legend!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dominate and Bugz from p-server.

Played beta and then with latest patch but constant leveling bored me alot.

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe LoM Pheonix server for the win!

I played a Warrior called Shane, was so much fun when TheChosen thought they was rulers of the server...well that was untill NickPhil made his guild (TheSkullz) I think?

Gimmly would of never touched P servers LUIGUI account as Him,Pieface and his dad Petroni all played in the same room.

Still i'll never forget when I killed n18 at EC point when me and Fusion were the only people on P server to have Gale neckys :)

The grind on that game was very slow 1% an hour if you was lucky at lvl34+ that was when people lvl35 were classed as high.... never forget when I got Flamming Sword :D

P.s

Mid pryd Mirphantom is from p server too :)

Sentimos

Banned
Tizu said:
Hehehe LoM Pheonix server for the win!

I played a Warrior called Shane, was so much fun when TheChosen thought they was rulers of the server...well that was untill NickPhil made his guild (TheSkullz) I think?

Gimmly would of never touched P servers LUIGUI account as Him,Pieface and his dad Petroni all played in the same room.

Still i'll never forget when I killed n18 at EC point when me and Fusion were the only people on P server to have Gale neckys :)

The grind on that game was very slow 1% an hour if you was lucky at lvl34+ that was when people lvl35 were classed as high.... never forget when I got Flamming Sword :D

P.s

Mid pryd Mirphantom is from p server too :)
LUIGUI never had an account on P Server probably a different person if you didn't play D Server you won't know who he is.

Tizu said:
Gimmly would of never touched P servers LUIGUI account as Him.
What do you mean by that? Private Server or Pheonix Server?

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
i was a wiz called abraham, guild leader of The Inner Circle, back in beta and early release.
I still speak regular with forbitz, bowie, toobad etc...i'll pass this thread onto forb to let him know your looking for him.
And hi Jupi! :D

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I used to play, i enjoyed the game alot. :) Only got to level 26 on my Tao and War and then got bored. Has anybody tried out Legend of Mir 3? http://www.mir3europe.com Its good fun for a few months at least, the grind is easier and it has alot of inprovements on Mir2.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
xRedfieldx said:
i was a wiz called abraham, guild leader of The Inner Circle, back in beta and early release.
I still speak regular with forbitz, bowie, toobad etc...i'll pass this thread onto forb to let him know your looking for him.
And hi Jupi! :D

Woot! Hi Abraham!! :D

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Tizu said:
The grind on that game was very slow 1% an hour if you was lucky at lvl34+ that was when people lvl35 were classed as high....
I remember when most ppl were low 20ish and 25-30 was quite rare. When I left the game highest player I saw was 32-34 I think.

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Me (Bactus warr/Shotgun Wiz) and Berthold (Ranolph warr) use to play back in the day recently had another go on it, didnt have the same feel as it did in beta and the 1st few months after but still was laugh.

I actually preferred the leveling in LoM then Daoc and the PvE in general.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I used to be in the Naked Gang, before I got bored and quit

Was another guild I was in, was mainly friends though

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Exarkun said:
played Khaylin on Dragonserver during beta. First in DD later in Hog.
Also the first char that had a clear ring :p (after persuading a certain GM:D )

lolol...I was in HoG, rl mate of mine was GM for a while :) I didnt play much..only to L31'ish...my mate, Timekiller was L32-33 I think..my warrior was Poseidon dno if we played together...cant remember that far back >_<

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom