PC Master Race Destiny 2

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
aha ok. now it makes a little more sense. didn't help i was stressed last time and kept skipping bits of the videos. my apologies.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Shame, enjoying the content and getting char ready for end game raids etc. Will likely plod on for a while yet before I move on.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hopefully there will be a lesson learned from both this and EAs fuckup..... Meh who am i kidding, no publisher will learn anything because they don't give a fuck as long as they can milk their money in one way or another...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Holy crap their forum is a mess right now. 6 - 7 pages of almost nothing but "remove eververse" posts.. :D

also i didn't know that Bungie doubled the xp requirement to "level up" when they "fixed" the diminishing return crap... So basically players level even slower now?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
Levels of fanboi-ism is epic whinery. "One of his best games of 2017 ends up one of his shittiest games ever".

So, it's 8/10 at the start, they've nerfed the micro transactions, it's still effectively the same game.

It's OK. PvP is a bit unequal (but people are thick, so you can still whack them even if they've got lolzroffles weaponry) and the PvE experience is exactly the same for everyone.

If you derive self worth from having better gear than other people then you're a fucking idiot of the highest proportions anyway. It's a solid, pretty shooter, is all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom