PC Master Race Destiny 2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm up to 277 now, only really finding upgrades from heroic publc events, weekly quests and the nightfall.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So I get it free with my spangly new 1080ti. Is it really worth it?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So I get it free with my spangly new 1080ti. Is it really worth it?
I am up to level 9 on my warlock thingy. Its ok. Not remotely got into the depth of it if there is any. Just doing casual missions and leveling slowly

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Anyone have issues jumping on warlocks i dont think they jump as well as others and having issues getting through some of the instanced stuff

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I'm up to 277 now, only really finding upgrades from heroic publc events, weekly quests and the nightfall.
Yep, pain that you can only get 3-4 powerful items per week unless you get on Leviathon Raids. Not found a guild yet that is running them. Left one and just started with a fresh one and seems I'm the only one on most of the tim e:(

Up to 280 on hunter & Warlock 278 on Titan. Still only getting 274 (+5) items on for most drops.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can this not be played as a straight up shooter or is there always going to be grind?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
have to be lvl 20 really to do most stuff but just do the main story quest missions and public events and you will get there very quickly.

Tip I learnt this week. Always check exotic engrams before opening them at vendor. Go into inventory (i) and right click. It shows you the list of items the engram will can provide. That list changes every few minutes. So you can at least make sure a few things in the list is stuff you dont have

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Not exactly the smartest thing Bungie ever did, but it's really not unusual at all for MMOs to have diminishing returns on XP farms.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I levelled 3 chars in a just over a week, it's hardly a grindfest.

Up to 290-295 across chars now. Still 284 from vendors though :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Trying to do rat king exotic quests, need to team up and do 3 patrols, 2 publics then complete the nightfall with 5 mins left on timer. This weeks nightfall is easier, no jumping through gates, just shoot some shiz.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trying to do rat king exotic quests, need to team up and do 3 patrols, 2 publics then complete the nightfall with 5 mins left on timer. This weeks nightfall is easier, no jumping through gates, just shoot some shiz.
I'm playing it yet I literally have zero idea what that means.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Rat King is a hand gun weapon you get from a quest line. Basically after you finish the story campaign and get to Lvl 20, there are additional campaign missions that lead to Exotic Weapons. So on 3 of the planets, believe IO does not have one, EDZ, Titan and Nessus you can do the (blue flag on planet map view) quests. Complete the quest (usually 2 parts) then you get an item which contains a list of things to complete. Do everything and you end up with an exotic - Sturm, Rat King and Acrius.

Destiny 2 exotic weapons quest guide - how to get Rat King, MIDA Multi Tool, Sturm, and Legend of Acrius

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkKEZUgIp70

Mida quests on EDZ lead to two great weapons - scout rifle (exotic) and submachine gun (legendary), both great weapons.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Mida quests on EDZ lead to two great weapons - scout rifle (exotic) and submachine gun (legendary), both great weapons.
Cool. But does it, like, make the game better or something?

I'm winning most of the PvP stuff with like mid-game purples. I'm on like 200 "somethings" (whatever the rankings are when you add armour and weps and stuff) and I'm p00ning guys with 300 somethings a lot of the time. (To be fair, sometimes I get what feels like being one-shotted with a regular weapon so I presume it's hella baddass, but using your brain a little bit generally wins the day).

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Cool. But does it, like, make the game better or something?

I'm winning most of the PvP stuff with like mid-game purples. I'm on like 200 "somethings" (whatever the rankings are when you add armour and weps and stuff) and I'm p00ning guys with 300 somethings a lot of the time. (To be fair, sometimes I get what feels like being one-shotted with a regular weapon so I presume it's hella baddass, but using your brain a little bit generally wins the day).

Only the way weapons work, handling and abilities etc. make some advantage. But like most PvP stick with what works. I don't use Mida scout rifle om PvP as I much prefer the legendary "Nameless Midnight"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow. Multiplayer is an absolute fucking joke at the moment isn't it?

Shows what can happen if you allow people to have different weapons. I don't know when the next nerf is going to happen but it can't come soon enough.

Fucking console gamers and their putting-up-with-uneven-battlefields shit.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I stayed out of PVP with the whole Lens fiasco. Hopefully today's patch will tone it down somewhat.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much done with it - I did want to give it a go when the new expansion came up but when I learned my wife couldn't play with me because she didn't have the expac and they gated ALL the previous content behind the expansion - they can fuck off quite frankly. Such a twattish move will make me never buy another product from Bungie.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Being reported that they ung-ated the stuff that was previously available in the yesterdays patch. Personally, I am enjoying the expansion so far. Did all 4 verse weapons from the monk in the lighthouse on Mercury. Quite a Public Event and Strikes to collect all the mats to forge them. Up to 320 Light on Titan and 314 on Hunter so getting there slowly.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They're only un-gating it because of the backlash, it's the principle at this point.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yep, they probably thought that they could get away with it again because they did with Destiny 1... And had not EA stirred up ALL the hornets nests they might have...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
RIP Destiny 2 - their own fault for building the game around the shitty Eververse. Lots of huge Youtubers with XXX,XXX viewerbase basically telling people not to buy it now too.

This one summed it up pretty accurate I thought

Last edited:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That's still over 800.000 players so i wouldn't pop the champaign just yet..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That's still over 800.000 players so i wouldn't pop the champaign just yet..

It's not the number, it's the rate that number is falling. Below video showing the history of Bungie and why it's going this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom