Dem Hibbies leftover movie :p

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Hi m8s

I had some old footage on my hd, and I thought it would be nice to make a vid for thoose who still remember the good old pre ToA days.

All the fights are not that great but I hope the OF nostalgia will outweigh some of it :)

A big thanks to septina for editing this movie for me and doing a great job as always :worthy:

Enjoy

http://camelotarchive.com/file/17/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Omg Tusk return! I still watch DH-High now and then, even got it on my iPod Video, lol :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
And great thanks to me and Greaper for seeding! Please keep your downlaoders open for a few hours to help others download faster. :cheers:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
atos said:
And great thanks to me and Greaper for seeding! Please keep your downlaoders open for a few hours to help others download faster. :cheers:
i will seed for 4 hours ! i think my client has that as standar d;(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ooooh, DH :)

Wonder if my zerk is in any of the fights :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Nice, I will definatly be watching this.

But host it on novator or something, torrent sucks :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:

Novator host went bye bye quite some time ago or else i would have asked Mani to host it.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:

I've set the main seed to upload 2000kB/s for a while, atos is uploading 400kB/s, it really should not suck.

Septina

Part of the furniture
GReaper said:
I've set the main seed to upload 2000kB/s for a while, atos is uploading 400kB/s, it really should not suck.

Much <3 to Mistur GReaper and ofc a nice quadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadquadpoke aswell. :)
And <3 to atos aswell.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie!
Good fights, really takes you back to the good old days, and very good editing Septina, nice special effects etc. :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
very very nice :eek: nice fights and nice zerg bombing, i got surprised when they ran to the keep, they just bombed a few and there's more! really takes you back and i wish wasnt pve whore back then ;(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Downloading with 450~ kb /sec, uploading 80~ kb / sec

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I use Utorrent, though BitComet is good, Bitlord is decent, and there's one called Azureus or something ;p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinag said:
I use Utorrent, though BitComet is good, Bitlord is decent, and there's one called Azureus or something ;p
As he said. But after reading some revievs of them (i used Azereus before) i changed to utorrent, as its the one that uses far least cpu power, can run several torrents on it with less use than with 1 normal torrent.

On topic... well dling with 30kb/sec... so gonna be long, get online swedes

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
The best daoc movie ive seen in a long time, excited me and kept a really good pace throughout the movie.. Oh adds, now theyre gonna die.. ok they got luckey, more adds, def. gonna die now.. ok maybe not then!

Good job on the movie, and awesome play by the players :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
When the upload exceeds the download rate, smth is going wrong :p

Well it's back to 3:2 ratio now, but still it's gonna take some time till I can watch it :(

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
good movie, interesting to see how playstyles were so diffrent back then as to now. :)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
utorrent is great, tho i use azureus since utorrent doesnt support proxying peer connections and i need that.

share ratio 8.6 so far :p

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Was good movie..and lol @ cast speed :)
I use Utorrent also

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom