Debuff Group Movie

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
well, who doesnt use /gu for info, in any realm really. on hib sometimes people say on /as ZERG AMG etc.. or FG albs etc - but its nothing like a CG info.

when i play in a 'good' grp, there is only 1 mage.. 2 BL BMs, and me on assist - so yea bof is nice :) but if we play defensive with a lot of interrupt we win.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Qaewin said:
You also have a much greater facility for dealing with pets than an average hib group, (6 of you haveing ae root).
Cabbies don't have AE root, just ST. And hibs typically have 3+ chars that can CC the Alb pets as they aren't mezz-immune like the hib ones (after GP).
Qaewin said:
However you have 2-3 sorcs all with demezz who have a 40% or 55% mezz reduction depending on whether they are 35 or 45 mind, I would guess most have the 40% one?
No Sorc goes above 44mind, or you lose ae root.
And even insta lasts 10-20s on the group (no Det anywhere, etc), which is a huge problem without RAs up (purge, bof, moc)...

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
belannas casting speed seemed a bit slow, but I could be wrong. Imho maxing casting speed should be a priority before getting MoC :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
2 decent light elds in any hib grp with an average bard and that alb grp is dead in 10 seconds.

Banelords also help.

CBA to dload the video..alb cabby debuff is kinda last year..

any decent light elds? dunno if ur light or not but ur crap anyway so doesnt matter :touch:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
that was so fucking awful. what a waste of bandwidth

basically you cant see shit, he looks at the ground 90% of the time and you can't see what his group does or where most of the enemies are.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
video was 'ok,ish' it was all the same stuff and not really that exiciting fights. just debuf nuke nuke and watch the staff thud into the ground :p

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
then theres some fun things with isti/stt group, like running on ridge towards dxc, seeing that group ahead of you, running away, and then you get speedwarped at the same moment, thus seeing them turn around to mez. such lucky timing!!!1

I drop a SW on contact often or on tactical places. That pisses you off? Good... I'll keep on doing it then.

Should only be a problem for the groups that keep hitting us from behind...

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
not really. speedwarp is really great to drop on contact in any fight, especially ranged fights where melee matters.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
seen that done that, but tell me why did u covered up the chat in one of the fights there ? :clap: kinda obivius what is up but i can have wrong...

sucki quality on vid and to se 1 caba spam one button and if interupted moc and over to spam aigen it is kinda Zzzz

but nice to se alb grp can wtfpawn something for once

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Think he admitted to being a noob...hes insecure about everyone outside his realm knowing :p

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Dalilama said:
seen that done that, but tell me why did u covered up the chat in one of the fights there ? :clap: kinda obivius what is up but i can have wrong...
I told him to edit that out as the cyber wasn't suitable for posting on FH...

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
lamest movie i ever saw :m00:

was very clever 2 not mention the adds you were runnin in and to not show the cg you so nice managed 2 camouflage (no its not a whine lol im not in it or dyin in it hehehe)

but is clever done 2 not show the adds runnin with you i see move in several shots :(

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
gravedigger said:
was very clever 2 not mention the adds you were runnin in and to not show the cg you so nice managed 2 camouflage (no its not a whine lol im not in it or dyin in it hehehe)

but is clever done 2 not show the adds runnin with you i see move in several shots :(
?
Adds were already mentioned by those in the movie several times in this thread, and they're not hidden, they're clearly visible... And the chat wasn't filtered for any CG. What would be the point?

Dest

Fledgling Freddie
Last time I checked we had no tools to control the alb zerg....

Afternoon Tea

Fledgling Freddie
Its Emain, its very rare that you get a FG vs FG fight with no adds on either side, TBH I have loads of other clips of better play ect but toward the end of most of the mall you see is albs that zerged our nice little fight, so I didnt add those, I put in the ones that didnt have albz zerging which I'll admit is all they do. About the "CG Coverup" or whatever you want to call it, I dont usually join the CG because its a bunch of infils and scouts talking about a bunch of meaningless bullshit, hardly any info, and if there is info there, then there are 100 albs on the way to kill the 8 hibs that were just spooted entering emain. If you dont like the movie thats fine with me, I dont expect everyone to, Infact I expect most people to tell me its shit, bad play, no this, no that, too many adds ect simply because your a hib or mid and dont want to see anything good come from albion. I admit were not as good as we could be, and I am prolly not as good as I could be, but not one is perfect. I strive to be one of the best at what I do, and if you dont think I play well then send me a vid of you playing, I'm sure I could nit-pick a few things out of it. I expect and want critisism on my movies and the way I play because I want to improve. But making a post just to say waste of bandwidth or fucking awfull doesnt do 1 thing but make YOU look stupid.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
?
Adds were already mentioned by those in the movie several times in this thread, and they're not hidden, they're clearly visible... And the chat wasn't filtered for any CG. What would be the point?

hmm than i wonder why its camouflaged lol

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Whatever, dimwit, what are you implying?

what iam implying ? well text is coverd up but i i can se white text there often a /as msg of smth, maybe that ?

and it is the fierst time i ever i se someone camo the text in vid, and if it is /cg why hide it, all know alb have it :m00:

and edit 4tw

Afternoon Tea

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
what iam implying ? well text is coverd up but i i can se white text there often a /as msg of smth, maybe that ?

and it is the fierst time i ever i se someone camo the text in vid, and if it is /cg why hide it, all know alb have it :m00:

and edit 4tw

For all you know it could be someone talking of RR plans or it could be someone talking about thier dog, the fact is I didnt want it shown to the whole fucking daoc community so I covered it up, got a problem? solve it.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Rulke said:
Someone asked Pin a question he didn't know the answer too :eek:
Nah :p
I know why it's covered up and it's not a big deal, tbh. But Belanna chose to cover it...

And Dalilama: I've seen plenty of movies where the chat is covered, and usually for the full duration of the movie ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom