Debuff Group Movie

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Awesome compression

Pitty the graphic quality is kinda crappy (using Dvix 2.5.4)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
a bit better play but quite the same as the other vids you done last week.

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid bel :)

We should try and film fights from different persons, i can start recording, maybe bug pin to record aswell :m00:

ps, fear the red editing xD

NoBrains

Fledgling Freddie
Rain said:
Nice vid bel :)

We should try and film fights from different persons, i can start recording, maybe bug pin to record aswell :m00:

ps, fear the red editing xD

I have some fights recorded as well, but it's from the support cabalist prespective :>. Might upload them some day when I have patience to hear all the stupid posts associated with a vid post ^^ (e.g. omg u this, omg u that)

Xorty Nearsighter

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video, but I hope Mythic does something about debuff - nuke - debuff - nuke............ because to stand on the other side sucks bad, because u dont stand a chance unless u have Purge up, and even if purge is up u have very smallchances to survive

So what can I say Nice Video, u used your stuff good, but damn boring to be on other side. :mad:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
nice movie but in next one... show some where you loose mez and survive :p

fg mezzed and getting nuked down 1 by 1 is abit boring ;)

vintervargen

Banned
these grps are a joke, they join 1 emain cg, and 1 emain bg. will only attack FGs if they got 2-3 speedwarps near, or when they can add on other albs.

useless.

Aussie

Banned
A picture says more then a thousand words, so here it is vinter.

Elfic%20The%20Jester.jpg

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
Nice video, but I hope Mythic does something about debuff - nuke - debuff - nuke............ because to stand on the other side sucks bad, because u dont stand a chance unless u have Purge up, and even if purge is up u have very smallchances to survive

So what can I say Nice Video, u used your stuff good, but damn boring to be on other side. :mad:

What about stun - nuke - nuke - nuke ?

Xplo

Banned
Bellana said everyone hates me xDDDDDDDDDDD

but I already knew that tbh ;o

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
another average vid by an average grp :p

this char is played a lot better than saphri but still there's lots of room for improvement.. can you record fights against people that play decent sometime? nice to see that you guys are having fun and the entire grp wants to show it off etc but seeing low rr/random groups/fucking up groups get farmed in all vids is zzz

or maybe that's the state of current rvr, i dunno :x

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
hmmz.. nice compressing must say :eek6:

Video was ok, tho maybe not the best fights but decent anyways, imo you should concentrate on positioning and panning more.

Gogge^^

Loyal Freddie
i think its a cool vid bel,

and vodkafary have u made a movie ? if so can i see it ?

Afternoon Tea

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
nice movie but in next one... show some where you loose mez and survive :p

fg mezzed and getting nuked down 1 by 1 is abit boring ;)

We win mezz 90% of the time, Pin,and Stt see to it ^^

NoBrains

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:

Says the mid with uber tanks and RM's that nuke for ~500-750dmg (hi Djin ^^) without debuff.
So many 50's yet the only thing you know how to do well is whine.

vintervargen said:
these grps are a joke, they join 1 emain cg, and 1 emain bg. will only attack FGs if they got 2-3 speedwarps near, or when they can add on other albs.

useless.

Is this what you try to belive to justify the fact that u loss a battle?

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
NoBrains said:
Says the mid with uber tanks and RM's that nuke for ~500-750dmg (hi Djin ^^) without debuff.
A fire wiz nukes for that too, a body sorc probably nukes for around the same (a small bit lower)... Try adding a friar to your group for 24% cold resist buff ^^

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
NoBrains said:
So many 50's yet the only thing you know how to do well is whine.

rofl

so fitting nick m8r

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
can you record fights against people that play decent sometime? nice to see that you guys are having fun and the entire grp wants to show it off etc but seeing low rr/random groups/fucking up groups get farmed in all vids is zzz
or maybe that's the state of current rvr, i dunno :x
I'm sorry to say that during the whole weekend that's basically all that we met. Shit groups (of varying realm rank) that played shit. Mids and Hibs didn't exhibit one single iota of skill between them. They only ever won by insta, insta, insta, or zerg, zerg, zerg! It was fun! :m00:

Anyways... There were R6-R10 groups in the vid. There were lots of other fights vs similar, or harder, but these were basically the least 'added-upon' fights we had (but well, that's Emain)...

[NO]Magmatic said:
A fire wiz nukes for that too, a body sorc probably nukes for around the same (a small bit lower)... Try adding a friar to your group for 24% cold resist buff ^^
Treaza = Friar, no?

Anyways... It's fights recorded in a random alb group, made with random players from random guilds - whatever is available. Different people every time.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gogge^^ said:
i think its a cool vid bel,

and vodkafary have u made a movie ? if so can i see it ?

what has my vid got to do with anything exactely? post it here, expect critisism

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:

Hehe yep :mad:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
I'm sorry to say that during the whole weekend that's basically all that we met. Shit groups (of varying realm rank) that played shit. Mids and Hibs didn't exhibit one single iota of skill between them. They only ever won by insta, insta, insta, or zerg, zerg, zerg! It was fun! :m00:

sucks :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom