Debuff Group Movie

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Afternoon Tea said:
For all you know it could be someone talking of RR plans or it could be someone talking about thier dog, the fact is I didnt want it shown to the whole fucking daoc community so I covered it up, got a problem? solve it.

was Zoyster 'coming out'

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
any decent light elds? dunno if ur light or not but ur crap anyway so doesnt matter :touch:

I might be crap but i still farm your grp every time we meet you no matter whom i play with...

Too bad i dont have much time to play recently...you guyz were always nice and easy rps.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
I might be crap but i still farm your grp every time we meet you no matter whom i play with...

Too bad i dont have much time to play recently...you guyz were always nice and easy rps.

is dat so?
cuz i can certainly renember klling u a fair few times and hearing ur stupid whine on #celticfist every time u lost, ye u beat us but we also beat u.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dalilama said:
yeye i rest my case for now....
Which "case"? You are talking out of your ass, I wouldn't call that a "case", more of a rash to be honest.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
is dat so?
cuz i can certainly renember klling u a fair few times and hearing ur stupid whine on #celticfist every time u lost, ye u beat us but we also beat u.

I dont join or chat on #cf for weeks now exactly because i cba with retards like u.

Your grp dies to a half afk hib grp without a kill when you have the jump.
IMO work on your skills first before blatantly flaming others..

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
I dont join or chat on #cf for weeks now exactly because i cba with retards like u.

well i havnt been in celticfist for months cuz i cba to register again ^^ just get ur crap copy pasted for some amusement :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom