Misc Deaths 2018

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Safeguarding is just hatred disguised according to some.

Gender theory is also totally sexist. Like pink and have feelings? You are a woman then. If you were misgendered at birth on account of the trifling details like having a willy and XY chromosomes then Mermaids thinks you need to go on drugs until you are ready for full castration. After all no one EVER changes their mind. That’s just transphobia.

I think again you are talking about the views of quite extreme 'trans activists' I think that most humans have a degree of compassion and would question life-altering procedures.

This is a bit like talking about Islam and you using ISIS as your example to show why we should ban Islam.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Not ban it..just be free to ridicule it into obsolences.

Which we are not.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I said that not everyone has these extreme views but many do and they are trying to silence anyone who doesn’t agree 100% which gives ammo to the likes of Job to say look at the stupid shit that libs are trying to push on us.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I said that not everyone has these extreme views but many do and they are trying to silence anyone who doesn’t agree 100% which gives ammo to the likes of Job to say look at the stupid shit that libs are trying to push on us.

I think the likes of Job would do it anyway, in todays world you can ALWAYS find ammo, it's just determining whether it's justified or not.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I dont think it has been missed by anyone that we are free to ridicule Christianity, but ridicule of ..almost exclusively...Islam can get you in various trouble ranging from sacked to dead.

If course I appreciate the main reason for that is because of the violent threats that follow the slightest comment....we have basically rolled over in front of a bully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom