Dawn of war 2

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
any one sent the teaser trailer?

its god dam brill

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I cant wait, even though it was a cinematic I hope they can get as close as they can to it.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Trailer takes a while to get going, but its worth it.

I want a hammer like that :D

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
its going to be on an updated Company of Heroes engine, so should be really shiny.

cant wait, is next year tho :(

Mabs

Can't wait to see if they finally do the tyranids.

they said they wouldnt do it in DOW 1 engine, implying it would be in second, tho it may be addon. from what ive seen all the piccies, vids, etc, are ork/space marine atm - i would hope they put in all the ones in DOW 1 atm, which is no mean feat to start with, so maybe nids etc will be an addon.
i dont really care aslong as they put the sisters of battle in again.. mmmmmmm, flamers

:D

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
hoping nids make it in, perhaps they might even add the Chaos Lords in (Nurgle etc)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
hoping nids make it in, perhaps they might even add the Chaos Lords in (Nurgle etc)

Now that would certainly be awesome. The Elder Avatar was glorious in the first game, having more hero/god characters for the races would be fun.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I would love it if they created an expansion of DOW or DOW2 set during the Horus Hersey, all I want is to see the different Primarchs fighting each other and maybe the Custodian Guard and the Emperor fighting side by side.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I would love it if they created an expansion of DOW or DOW2 set during the Horus Hersey, all I want is to see the different Primarchs fighting each other and maybe the Custodian Guard and the Emperor fighting side by side.

Fucking hell! I was just having the exact same thought :)

Hopefully someone will make a mod for that, thought there were already a few in progress for dow.

Mabs

DriveMeCloser.jpg

:cheers:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Rather than just post in everythread going because you are new, you could take the time to read the thread and realise that the question you asked was asked only 3 posts above you and answered.

Or you could just be an evil spammer building up to spam your evil links?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Haha at the images above, hope this will be good. Loved the previous DoW games, playing them over V-Lan allways gave some laughs.

I MIGHT need to update my 5 year old machine to play it though ;D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Haha at the images above, hope this will be good. Loved the previous DoW games, playing them over V-Lan allways gave some laughs.

I MIGHT need to update my 5 year old machine to play it though ;D

read some half believable rumor that the game wont be that much more demanding then the previous games.

i'd probably expect supreme commander type graphics. and it probably wont hurt the FPS as much as SCFA tho as the unit cap in DOW2 hopefully will be alot less.

Mabs

they are using a new version of the company of heroes engine, with more colours and bling and DX10 whatnots.
it should be about the same step up in gfx as those 2 were

dow -> coh -> DoW2

and then hopefully coh2 :D

and they are changing the dynamic aswell, less of the base building unit spam in dow

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Company Of Heroes sucked though.

Dawn Of War 2 should be like Dawn Of War :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and they are changing the dynamic aswell, less of the base building unit spam in dow

wohoo! i always disliked that part of DOW.

lets hope they use something similar to World in Conflict. :)

i loved that game for that.

Mabs

Company Of Heroes sucked though.

Dawn Of War 2 should be like Dawn Of War :)

lies ! CoH is an ace game :D

and i think dow 2 is more small squad + addon fighting than big army spam, at least in the campaign etc.

time will tell :D

bigfunkymonkey

Fledgling Freddie
so looking forward to this game, DoW is right up there with my favourite games ever....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom