Darkness Falls

pahalagi

Fledgling Freddie
I understand that when your realm has DF, you may want everyone out of there cos its yours now.
But what i dont get is the fuckhead archers who GREYKILL when they dont even have access to DF...
What is the idea in that, they dont get anything for it and i can allways run back there w/o any other losses than a bit time.
But the idea was that Grey killing. I just cant get it.
Troubled childhood? Did their dad hit them, and now they wanna revenge, but Dads still too big and they come to hit some easy targets?
Stop it please, or show me good reason to do it...

Tarmak

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps he didnt notice you where grey because you look that leet!! ;)

I've done that myself sometimes, but noticed quickly after tho, coz i dont usually win things.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Its a evil thing to do yea, but most people have been greyganked in DF, and when they get to 50/close to 50, ofc they want to do it themselves, i have been ganked more then once in DF, but i love doing it myself..
even tho my shaman aint that good in killing (4 cave :eek:)
have borrowed a friends SB from time to time, and i just have to say that DF rvr > NF RvR, greyganking/rvr in df is the one last thing in daoc who is unchanged (well, we got toa, but cant realy do anything about that), its no new zones there, same old mobs, same places....is little feeling of OF when i rvr in DF

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
If you dont wanna get ganked while xp'ing, dont xp in RvR zones

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
well the reason they gank you is so that you make a post like this. you just feed them by doing so

majik

Banned
Usually when you target a grey con, his name displays as yellow and will only display as grey when he is dead. Afaik this was implemented to stop people purposely targetting grey cons although I'm not 100% on it.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
It depends on level. Grey is grey until upper 30's I think, then they are yellow until dead. They either stay yellow or turn blue, green depending on real level to you. If you meet someone who is level 20 and you are 50 they will be grey. No contest in a fight, no real rp's if you kill them.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 35 and up is yellowcon in rvr, not until after their death you see the real con

majik

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
lvl 35 and up is yellowcon in rvr, not until after their death you see the real con

So only level 35's can be seen as grey con after they die? How gay.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
And ofc todays greycon is tomorrows Daaft so can`t think of any better reason to kill than that:p

Himse

FH is my second home
pr0ned, its a rvr dungeon, face it and get on with it, if you dont like it, dont level there, simple as.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
#8475th "Incident while in RvsR-zone, related issues: lowbie killing, zerging, op class vs not op class, radaring and so on"

tabled?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
pahalagi said:

How about when grey cons add when 1v1 to whore rps just before you die..

:m00:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
was some time since proper greykill whine.. keep it up

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno DF is good fun.

nothing like killing ppl who have mobs on em :p besides it's an RvR dungeon, dont like it, dont xp there :worthy:

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
pahalagi said:
Well it's somthing u should expect while in df, if u can't deal with it go somewhere else to exp.
It's just like exper's QQing about getting killed exping in the fronteirs, and no Matter how much u whine they will still do it.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Im alb :worthy: and don't like the mids and hibs... same goes the other way around... even the low levels are legal targets in RvR zones... its not like u miss other spots to level is it?

somtimes i spare a graycon when i meet them... but if its a slow evening i might take him too... and if i C 1 level i gank him so he can go train faster :fluffle: I think its pretty nice... + if ppl useing BBs its fun to get the BB out while they are fighting :flame:

Im evil i admit it... sorry... but its RvR area... and funneh

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Its not only a matter of gain RP's but how can you anoi your enemy the best. Seems like the ranger who you talk about found hes way :D nice QQ :flame:

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Its not for me to judge about grey killing in DF :D not all grey btw made about 7000 very fast rp's and when its 2 + BB vs about 20 makes it damn fun :D

df.jpg

anyway at the end of the day I made a few rp's but think those little grey guys got the fun of killing lvl 50's they must have made a few rp's cash, what goes around...

Eble

Saje

Loyal Freddie
pahalagi said:
I understand that when your realm has DF, you may want everyone out of there cos its yours now.
But what i dont get is the fuckhead archers who GREYKILL when they dont even have access to DF...
What is the idea in that, they dont get anything for it and i can allways run back there w/o any other losses than a bit time.
But the idea was that Grey killing. I just cant get it.
Troubled childhood? Did their dad hit them, and now they wanna revenge, but Dads still too big and they come to hit some easy targets?

I kill every grey alb/mid i see.. i hate them adding when i meet someone "real" so therefor i kill u all ! exp somewhere else otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom