FAO darkness falls

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
for the last month ( i think more ) what i have seen its really rediculus from mida ofc.

when hibs or albs manage to get access to df mids will go in the same day or 3 days after ( not longer ) will go and take df. i know its a game and thats the rules but cant you respec other realms and leave df for them for a week at least???

the funny part is. you can barely see mids in df at their step.
ltbh lets orginize and arrange for each realm to have it for a week. every time. so everybody can ne happy. imo its joykilling action.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Ok you've totally lost me now.

DF changes hands a shed load as there's always some people taking towers somewhere. Do you actually think that nobody should take a tower for 1 week?

Do you ever think that there's a fair chance that mid don't have it as much as you're saying, and that maybe they just have it a lot of your playtime?

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
havent you ever heard the word fairplay??

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
Uspe he's an alb go make your keep raid then, insteed of sitting infront of df and waiting for it to open. Wanker----->:wanker: and Lazy cow!--->:m00:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
no need to check it every min of the day. just look who has keep for irvr al the time and where. mids just loose df for few house a day. if you think thats ok. then......:confused:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
uspe said:

If you think DF means so much to you as it did to me 4 years ago, perhaps its time to go take towers to get DF whenever your realm looses it (or about to loose it).

Work for it, tho on the other hand I totally lost you why DF is so interesting. Majority of the mobs is redesigned so you cannot kill them on your own (or in a really small group) and if you want to bring a rather big party, taking the towers isnt a big deal either.

Tis nice stuff for classic servers, for the rest.. useless ?

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Ceiastae said:
Uspe he's an alb go make your keep raid then, insteed of sitting infront of df and waiting for it to open. Wanker----->:wanker: and Lazy cow!--->:m00:

sure i can do that. if go for mids keep. mids will take it bk and after an hour will go and take an alb keep.
if i go for hib keep mids will go for alb keep just couple of hours.

pls no need to swear. no need to start a war lin that way. you GOT it?

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
well if you want to enter df go for some unclaimed towers with some mates and hurry to df, thats not a problem, you QQ too much.... I did it the same way to get into DF

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Ceiastae said:
well if you want to enter df go for some unclaimed towers with some mates and hurry to df, thats not a problem, you QQ too much.... I did it the same way to get into DF

first we need to find the hamster

kirennia

Part of the furniture
uspe said:
sure i can do that. if go for mids keep. mids will take it bk and after an hour will go and take an alb keep.
if i go for hib keep mids will go for alb keep just couple of hours.

It's based on a tower count now thankfully mate so you can just go take a couple of easy unclaimed towers and you're sorted :)

Well, for a few minutes anyway :D

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
It's based on a tower count now thankfully mate so you can just go take a couple of easy unclaimed towers and you're sorted :)

Well, for a few minutes anyway :D

i know about it. i play this game for alost 3 years. :D

i said keep just for general talking

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I'm going to be as polite as possible...

Lol dude.. You are an ass... o_O
Fight back you wussy albion scum!

Did you think that anyone could care a crap about that? Buhuhuu, mids takes DF back in 10 mins after we got it.. SO? Get on with it in my opinion. :touch:

:flame: I'm on fire! :flame:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
Ok, I'm going to be as polite as possible...

Lol dude.. You are an ass... o_O
Fight back you wussy albion scum!

Did you think that anyone could care a crap about that? Buhuhuu, mids takes DF back in 10 mins after we got it.. SO? Get on with it in my opinion. :touch:

:flame: I'm on fire! :flame:

ok will be more polite
i'm not a morning keep taker player as mids are. sorry althiugh i work nightshifts

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm r u joking or? :)

Anyways if u r serious mids have several unclaimed towers at all times of the day so should take u 30 min max to open df.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Just when you think you have seen all the moronic threads possible on this forum, along comes someone who lowers the bar to new and hither-too unimaginable depths of idiocy :)

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
really though with the population as low as it is I wouldn't mind DF being open to all 3 realms at all times, xp is still nice in there, and some of the new drops are quite nice, also pvp in DF can be fun :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:

ive heard of foreplay...

DF is a rvr based zone, theres nothing wrong with it as it is, towers are fair game

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Eredrin said:
really though with the population as low as it is I wouldn't mind DF being open to all 3 realms at all times, xp is still nice in there, and some of the new drops are quite nice, also pvp in DF can be fun :)

What he said. :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think meny player give a flying f*ck about DF ... just keeps and towers to them :p and insta rvr

illu

Part of the furniture
Do hibs still have 24/7 access to DF no matter what the keep/tower situation is?

Oli - Illu

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I miss the epic old DF fights, they used to be great.

Wish there was more incentive to farm it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
think darkness falls quit mate, better try contacting him through someone in the trials of atlantis guild.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Don't think DF reads the forum mate :eek:

hehe

Anyway, fair play, its fair play! Its the same kind of towers and same amount.
Just get out there and bash em down. Not mid towers tho! :p
At periods alb and hib had DF for longer periods, it varies.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Do hibs still have 24/7 access to DF no matter what the keep/tower situation is?

Oli - Illu

Nope.

/realm and u see... :)

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Just when you think you have seen all the moronic threads possible on this forum, along comes someone who lowers the bar to new and hither-too unimaginable depths of idiocy :)

u earned some rep :D

and what about organising some i rvr turn and quotas of each other kill? so we all have DF, IrvR adn rps at turn ? (if u guess that was 200%ironic)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Tallen said:

lol

Nate

FH is my second home
Raven said:
think darkness falls quit mate, better try contacting him through someone in the trials of atlantis guild.
come up with ur own joke raven ! sama had that one a long time ago by the looks of it ;p

on topic, if you want df...go take towers...its as simple as that, no one cares about you wanting access if they are after arpees for the realm etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom