dark profecy guards are gay !

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
we fight albs at surs T3 and we die to dark propecy guards which belong to boldT3 any one else experiencing random guard agro ? yes i am whining btw i got roxed in rvr zone by purp guards : /

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah, same sorta happened to me in emain not long ago + guards followed me all the way from crim down to breifine before they killed me ;(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
we fight albs at surs T3 and we die to dark propecy guards which belong to boldT3 any one else experiencing random guard agro ? yes i am whining btw i got roxed in rvr zone by purp guards : /

I totally feel for you. Can I do something to make you feel better?

liloe

It's my birthday today!

1456500860_fbdc158d9b_o.jpg

Bufferer got his cookie a long time ago already :< About the same time when I lost my care I think :p

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
We actually had some pretty decent fights, loads at the bridge (you beat us every time but was still pretty fun) then twice at surs t3, we beat you once then you beat us second time round :) Very fun night :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
We actually had some pretty decent fights, loads at the bridge (you beat us every time but was still pretty fun) then twice at surs t3, we beat you once then you beat us second time round :) Very fun night :)

Didnt play yesterday, but were you in that second alb grp on monday?

nice to see more ppl roam, shame you logged so early though :)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
must of bin when we got them random guards but good to see a fg roaming and not giving up so easy thx for the fun rosicrucians :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
A while back on the US they changed the guards aggro and roaming routine, before you could safely run past enemy guards in the middle of nowhere and they wouldn't bat an eyelid, all of a sudden they started attacking.

Not sure if this has anything to do with your problem, I know on US guards did start appearing in the oddest places after this, but I have no idea what patch EU is on. Several times it's happened where we would be stood outside a friendly tower and guards would race over from some obscure keep miles away and attack.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
That's what happens when you drive CM from the server.

You have to start worrying about the guard aggro.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
you know when daoc is fucked up

when buffbots get to RR11 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom