Dark Age of camelot Population status

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Advertisement
I know a lot of people are asking if this game is still alive. Well I can tell you that DAoC is still hanging in there. We have probably 3-4k of players on the ywain server still playing in the primtimes. There has been romours of DAoC 2 coming out in the future. I'm sorry to disappoint you but there wont be one.

If you are new to DAoC or you are a returning player I recommend you resub because the PvP is still the best then any other game that is out at the momment. If you haven't been following the Wayback Wednesday twitchTV nite then your missing out on a lot of things in Dark Age of Camelot.

If you have friends playing other games and want to try out Dark Age of Camelot then please get them on the 14 day trial. Click on this link to download http://darkageofcamelot.com/downloads.

If you haven't already seen Albion Avengers guild recruitment message on IGN, Postcount.net, Freddyshouse, etc. Then please feel free to click on the link and you can apply to our guild. We are taking in new and returning players in all the time. http://www.albionavengers.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=378976&TabID=3187238

Everz

FH is my second home
They're transfering Mordred.. yay.

The thought of having to play in NF..nay.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Funny, because only about 2 weeks ago i logged in at USA primetime on a weekend and did /who on all 3 realms, hibs had 5XX online, mids had 8XX online, albs had 7XX - factor in say 40% ish of that are buffbots and XXX /anon you don't get a figure anywhere near 3-4k players.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
3-4k players primetime? Riiiiiiiiiiiight. As much as I wish this game was alive and kickin', it really isn't. By all means, you can still have some fun, but all in all I find it not worthwhile.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
i'll never pay for a game which the company just don't give a shit about, all past funding went towards Warhammer and SW:Tor and they left the game to die. I was part of in the glory days of Daoc, it's best to leave it and just remember how good it was, it will never be the same game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom