DAoC VN Boards Going Down

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
BW/FH RvR section flames kept this place going!

As a Hib Prydweiner you missed out on this Mael ;)

Sometimes I like looking back to the 2004 posts just to read all the RvR flames. Pity the BW flame threads died when we merged to FH though :( It's the same with pryd.net, the database got lost, forcing everyone to re-register and thus all the previous threads were lost. Mainly read for my own enjoyment though to remind myself how much of a twat I used to be. :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
There were still flaming going on well into the FH-era, oh the times :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Sometimes I like looking back to the 2004 posts just to read all the RvR flames. Pity the BW flame threads died when we merged to FH though :( It's the same with pryd.net, the database got lost, forcing everyone to re-register and thus all the previous threads were lost. Mainly read for my own enjoyment though to remind myself how much of a twat I used to be. :p

Excal RvR section was the fuel for everything. Some classic masters of wind up.

Anyone got Tyka threads achieved :eek:?

Logi

Part of the furniture

I will omly say 1 name:

Dorimor... U remember that? :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The BarrysWorld threads are available here, although read-only.

Everz

FH is my second home
I will omly say 1 name:

Dorimor... U remember that? :p

They were amazing, BW and early FH era (till server went tits up) was quality forum entertainment. Many bans, many warnings and alot of lols.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It was like VN 5-6 years ago, but at some point people seemed to call things quits. Everyone knows everyone's playstyle etc, no one's gonna change, no point arguing about it.
We had some funny drama tho!

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
The (now defunct) Excalibur RvR section is where many forum trolls cut their teeth ;)

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved

Good times indeed.

I was banned so many times its not even funny ( when my account remake script stopped working it litterally was not funny anymore :E )

Took my troolin to EA boards instead :sneaky:

/edit

Oh the censi vs pip thread was always good fun aswell :)

Ooo and the stajjijjon vs brite haha good times indeed.

Tekka1307

Fledgling Freddie
oh god buffsteria found her way here, i guess she didnt die from closing all her accounts.

Buffsteria

Regular Freddie
oh god buffsteria found her way here, i guess she didnt die from closing all her accounts.
wutai.jpg

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I see they took down the "Hottest motivationals" thread. No reason left to keep VN boards up and running after that thread closed down! Anybody saved it? :<

Tilda

Someone should throw a few more FH links out on the VN boards. I would but my account is lost/banned!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I take it all the Team Leaders (amongst others) will go to the IGN forums?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Someone should throw a few more FH links out on the VN boards. I would but my account is lost/banned!

Ahrahrahr law of retaliation much? xD
I see hard work inc for Mods in here :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ciao Gahn! Come stai? Ancora giocare DAoC?

Hey meight :p Won't answer in Italian but i appreciate your effort ^^.
Am waiting to check out GW2, atm am kinda of an unemployed MMOer.

Lorderl

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya folks, this thread look as good as any place to say Hi :) (didn't see a thread for newcomers)

I've actually been to FH on several occcasions while looking for daoc templates/info and such but never joined up, figured i do so now since the vnboards are going down. Though tbh i've already joined some of the other sites as i'll be checking them all from time to time.

anyways i'm glad to have finally signed up /bow

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Made the decision to come here after reading some of the threads. Looks like the community here is a lil more mature and not seeking the biggest post count.

VN Post counts are totally false!
If you kiss butt with the Mods you get invited into their little 'cliques' and they up your post count falsely.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Who cares about post count?

Everyone knows that it is all about rep :cool:

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Hah, I just logged in after... several years. They changed the non-forum pages! It says I registered in 2002 ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom