DAoC VN Boards Going Down

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously disturbing that someone keept all those movies, oh I did like them also :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Whoa.. VN going... we've been here before haven't we?

I'll miss it for the trolls and the fun communities it built.. IGRAINE4EVA brah.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I didn't know this existed. Can anyone upload or are they moderator uploaded vids?
At the moment it is restricted to me uploading as I wanted to ensure the videos are encoded properly. I basically converted all of Liloe's media to be web streaming enabled, then uploaded. (With Liloe's permission).

Hopefully I will look at allowing uploading moderated videos at some point.

Adoweniih

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I might start lurking around here again. This is the first DAoC forum I used (used another username though), but it's good to be back :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Welcome or Welcome back! VN dudes! if anyone is playing Uthgard-Alb, let me know - I know - boo-hiss

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
Welcome or Welcome back! VN dudes! if anyone is playing Uthgard-Alb, let me know - I know - boo-hiss
Have mids over there and a few hibd .... no albs.
Mordred 4Life!

Rezzinu

Fledgling Freddie
Made the decision to come here after reading some of the threads. Looks like the community here is a lil more mature and not seeking the biggest post count.

Meticode

Regular Freddie
I'll be coming here. Post-count looks too generic for me. It's not like I play anymore though. LOL

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
ohhai pep, hows things man? - you still on live?
just let my accounts run out,haveing some time on eve till guild wars comes out.. think theres several in guild still on daoc though..

Everz

FH is my second home
Someone bring Zzang out of retirement, we need some new paint pics.

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
Yea, it seems more casual here and I'm getting too old to try to be better than everyone else lol.
Thinking the "I'm better than you people" will go to some other forum which is actually a good thing. lets liven this place up some.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Just had a browse of the PostCount forum that many vn people are talking about. VN Post counts, on request, have already been transferred to there, lol. Think I'll be staying away from that place!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Thats one of the reasons I never liked VNboards, people did nothing but spam random/insignificant shit just to get a post count.. I guess they measure how awesome you are by postcounts there.. which is kind of sad lol :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh been quite some time since I last posted on FH. TBH I won't really miss VN despite having posted there for years, the "community" is as hostile as can be...

Buffsteria

Regular Freddie
I can't even look at postcount without registering so I'm not going there. I'm on here and IGN and am fine with both.

Although I do wish both had more customisation and skin choices.

Buffsteria

Regular Freddie
I can't even look at postcount without registering so I'm not going there. I'm on here and IGN and am fine with both.

Ok I figured it would be unfair not to try all three so now I'm in all three. We'll see.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh been quite some time since I last posted on FH. TBH I won't really miss VN despite having posted there for years, the "community" is as hostile as can be...

I'd love to see them be hostile here really :p Deebs will get the Zeus constume out and start stuffing lightning bolts up peoples arses.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Made the decision to come here after reading some of the threads. Looks like the community here is a lil more mature and not seeking the biggest post count.

It was like VN 5-6 years ago, but at some point people seemed to call things quits. Everyone knows everyone's playstyle etc, no one's gonna change, no point arguing about it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I will be activating a new feature allowing you to customise the colours ... soon ...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd love to see them be hostile here really :p Deebs will get the Zeus constume out and start stuffing lightning bolts up peoples arses.
Damn right I will, no post count farming. Hate it.

Everz

FH is my second home
It was like VN 5-6 years ago, but at some point people seemed to call things quits. Everyone knows everyone's playstyle etc, no one's gonna change, no point arguing about it.

BW/FH RvR section flames kept this place going!

As a Hib Prydweiner you missed out on this Mael ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom