DAoC - The true 'Drop Dead'

P

Puppetmistress

Wont change the way how I see Drop, a nice player and we had some fun in an RvR-group during the day we had a successfull relic-raid :)

Thumbs up for brave words tho!

Y

-yoda-

Life is what you make of it !!

if you r gonna sit down n feel sorry for yourself all the time and not do anything about it then thats your problem, its gonna suck , get yaself a hobby .. take yourself a college course, change your negative way of thinking . and think positive about the future :) the past has gone u cant do shit to change that now . but your future IS in your own hands . dont expect other people/family/friends to help you ,. cos only person that can make u feel better about yourself and help u have a more fun filled and promising life is yourself :)

there are 100000000's of people that have a more shitty life than you (im 100% sure im one of them) but i look on the brightside and that helps a lot to get through the bad shit.

misleading people you have known for a long time that u considered your friend imo is wrong (regardless of reason) . soon as u were good enough friends you should of told them .

i rabbled on a bit there . but i guess what im saying is . stop feeling sorry for yourself .. keep yourself busy with irl stuff (hobby,job,uni course etc etc) .... and stop thinking negative your only 16 your HAVENT lived at all yet . you got your whole life to look forward to. (yes look forward to , if u motivate yourself to make it better instead feel sorry for yourself)

D

drowin

Good luck in the future m8, hope it goes well for you :D

F

Feya

GL to you Drop and

speedo be sure to stand out of my way

Feya

Proud GM of Avengers of Pendragon

E

Ekydus

I always knew Drop was a guy TBH...

Your life though, do what you want with it.

IT'S HALLOWEEN PEOPLE. SPREAD THE EVIL, KINKY PUMPKIN INDUCED LOVE!!!

xD

L

Lustedelf

hmm my first encounter wif Drop .....i remember ya

when we were in dartmoor in an fg we got trashed i was wif my theurgist level 30 + that time i think it was

u made one really stupid comment :p
u said why did us casters die so fast lol....(obviously our cloth armor don't do us justice against mobs :p)

well hope u get ur life sorted out m8
gl out there:p

T

thorwyntf

GL in RL Drop.
You´re gonna make your way, don´t give up.

T

Tilda

Not going to lock it now he's gone.
Continue but with out teh homophobia :)

D

Damini

Reading this thread restored my faith in the forums to be honest.

Then I got to the last pages, and that faith wavered.

So I have banned that person for homophobic comments that have no place on these forums, tidied up this thread, and here's hoping we can keep up the good side of the BW green.

Hope things work out for you.

J

Jaxal

like someone said before me...

get a hobby drop, something u can keep urself busy with and NOT a computergame :)

taking up some sport is great too, especially group sports

dont let ur peers ever get u down, u are who u are, u cant change that, just make the best of it

the more time u spend with ppl, the better u know how to react vs anyone that tries to bully u (without even resorting to violence)

so anywayz, get ur life going again, dont sit around, go out there and GET BUSY :)

D

del_eneste

Well Drop...we have already gone over this on MSN and you know how I feel :)
Talk to ya later m8

C

Cawr

Yeh well you took your time over it. :p

Coupla things for your new found enthusiam for going out;

1. Never leave your drink unattended, regardless of gender!

2. Always leave the window of what ever room you crash in open as in the morning the lager farts are overwhelming! (and throughout the rest of the day but you'll have to learn to live with that :))

Er not that I condone under-age drinking or anything *cough*.

Edit : Spelling >< - ty Ala

M

mandom

i guess dragonfang was to much to handle for you xDD

S

samildanachh

Gl drop, i wuld quit daoc if i was u, life will start improving once uve finished it, u may even find its daoc which makes ur life shitty.

And yes dont ever turn to drugs when ur depressed and feal the worlds against you, my best friend did that and he's not the same person anymore :( and mixes with a bad lot and in general will only get himself deeper into shit in the long run.

If you feal bored after quiutting daoc, like i did, just find a hobby or something to get interested in, hek even start getting more interesting in school/college work and move to a uni which isnt on N.ireland ;)

anyway gl in the future and i hope ur life gets better :)

p.s i allways assumed u were a guy, same as people like sunwolf etc :D

A

Ala

Originally posted by Cawr
Coupla things for your new found enthusiam for going out;

1. Never leave your drink unattended, regardless of gender!

2. Always leave the window of what ever room you crash in open as in the morning the larger farts are overwhelming!.....

heheh and perhaps the lager ones aswell? ;p

B

bahamuts

good luck drop dead.
I only play daoc close to 1 hour a week now. just for the same reason as you. I want a life!
im also 16 years old. now when I started my new school I found out I want to do something with my life and not sit infront of the computer every day after school...
well in the begining I though life was hell, and I only sat infront of the computer watching alliance forum and chatting with people on msn. I even was the first one started talking to the other people in my new class. And therfore I made lots of friends.
Now I more or less hate computer games. Only play daoc a few hours a week to help the lovly people in Blade&Quill.
I say, start talking to girls you meet in the city. ask them if they want to go to a café with you. you can be dissed, but thats the way life is.
I ofcourse dont know how you look, but if you are fat you should really get training and stop eating candy. I always had it easier with girls now that I got a life because I have a great body :p

well time to sleep, have to go up to school tomorow :)
good luck with your new life. and if its possible, dont go in a boys school.

V

Vireb

negative5.jpg

E

Eggy

Drop, don't know you very well, but this is a touching post.

I myself have had a lot of "downtime" in my life, losing friends/loved ones etc. I was never one to mould to others in school, I always wanted to be an individual instead of following the pack. Maybe that creates a division between the rest of the people in your age group and yourself...but I tell you what, it shows you who your true friends are.

Somehow I manage to juggle a uni course which I love (in the field of Sound Engineering), a girlfriend whom I also love dearly, some great friends....and I play DAOC a fair amount. I'm sure there a lot of people out there, playing camelot 24/7 who don't take full advantage of their lives. Balance is key. You learn a lot of things from people in-game, my personal agony aunt being the wise old Beeker.

I'm sure things will be fine for you, and I wish you good luck :)

T

Tyka

Ok i did not read after page #2 and i don't know if anyone said this to you but please take my advice.

If you have guts to tell things like this on forums you got no problem meeting new people in clubs/bars.

Very nice post.

F

fed007

isnt Dropies problem to get out to bars to meet new people?

K

KoreanLover

Dude, relax ;D.

You are 16, not drinking? So what!?

I moved out when i was 18 years old, and started drinking, etc... Lost 20 pounds, got 8 ladies in 2 month...
At the age of 16-17ish i didn't have many ladies ;)... nor friends.

Time will come, dude ;) Give it time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom