DAOC RL-meeting poll

Where do you want the next RL-meeting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Not really true with companys like Ryan Air offering return flights for like £45, ever tried to get the train from say Manchester to London..cost's fuck loads more than that.

Only if you do not book in advance Gamah try booking through http://www.thetrainline.com Gamah it costs £15-25 - the problem with Denmark is to get the cheap Easyjet flights say you have like 3-5 hours extra. Personally I would do it - like I said Denmark is a great place - I would help with organising the London meet though because I lived there long enough to be able to help with information and so on.

Sharkith

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
my daddy pawns your daddy bigtime!

What pawnshop would take a human being?

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
im 15 and tbh can only really get to one if it was in newcastle but if i could i vote for denmark purley cos theres hell loads of danes tht play and its cheap to get there

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

w00h go denmark!
i really want to go there:D so many great people :clap:
DK is piss cheap to go there, providing you book in advance, i was looking around new years, £17-30

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I voted Newcastle when I was tired instead of London :<

Zede

Part of the furniture
Tosen said:
A.P.Møller who started Maersk Co. bought his first ship in 1928, and during the 2nd world war he was already considered the richest man in Denmark and the largest Logistic Company in the world; (He earned phat plats since denmark was neutral, and he was the only one who would actualy not get torpedoed by all subs in the pacific ocean or whereever his ships were)
When he first started Maersk Line (the south america -> Far East) he supplied on the good side of 60% of all cargo across the pacific, no?
However many south american companies have evolved and the S-Type Tanker is no long the ultimate Cargo ship you can get, however it can carry the small amount of 700 x 40feet containers... ofcourse his ships are big and his wallet aswell for a reason, yea DFDS is big, and I don't know very much, but DFDS as 1 logistic company, didn't they merge with a few other companies because they couldn't provide enough ships, and whatever?
The maersk navy is one of the worlds biggest still... but what do I know really, not like I've been working at dfds for 2 years, I'm but a simple dane :/

wow ! can i cut and paste from some web site too plze ?

ps. maersk are a container line, not a logistics company. googles pretty good.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
wow ! can i cut and paste from some web site too plze ?

ps. maersk are a container line, not a logistics company. googles pretty good.

Such accusations, it's called Discovery Extreme Machines, and class sheets, fyi.
Anyways, back to the topic :) Obviously even tho it's clever to ship one's cargo thru Benelux, I see Denmark is catching up?

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Go Go Denmark :) Dont feel so bad for voteing for Amsterdam by mistake now :p

Gamah

Banned
Jai13 said:
im 15 and tbh can only really get to one if it was in newcastle but if i could i vote for denmark purley cos theres hell loads of danes tht play and its cheap to get there

You couldn't go anyway seen as its held in a pub :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ok I think strictly speaking we should now re-run the poll with two options London and Denmark - the winner is where we should try to arrange the meet. Those who voted for other options would then have an opportunity to decide between one or the other and the indication is more than likely going to be more decisive.... ;)

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
i'd rather go to spain then .dk tho , better weather and nice chicks ... you don't need more ! And always a good laugh with spanish ppl :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
technasia said:
i'd rather go to spain then .dk tho , better weather and nice chicks ... you don't need more ! And always a good laugh with spanish ppl :)

you too 'effing late with your suggestion dammit ;)

- its either Denmark or London. I suggest someone re-run the poll with the two most popular answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom