DAOC RL-meeting poll

Where do you want the next RL-meeting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i would be nice to see the lazy uk people come somewhere out of their own country. plus i can come xD

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
someone in denmark you mean? :p

oh and ingaf wanted to arrange it for gothenburg (sp? ) which is in holland :p

(can fly there with ryan air relatively cheaply from gatwick i think )

:twak:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
The reason it was in london last time was because xyliana was nice enough to organise it.
I was going to offer this time but plymouth might not be the best of locations ;)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
i would organise it, but.. 14 year olds aint good at organising.

Plymouth rocks tho :D

If its in London or Uk, i will try to attend, not sure if i can do Denmark though :>

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Im a poor fucker so would be nice if it were Denmark and I could join. :eek7:

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
im from england tbh i would come to DK if it happens there.. been to both london meets would like somewhere new.

Aarhus for teh win. tbh Copenhagen does not appeal to me.

or Aalborg :p

and i know a few ppl that would come from england to dk.

Im coming for you dimse dut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

Tosen

Part of the furniture
If it ends up being london which gets the most votes, but noone has yet said they would organize it there, we'll switch to what ever is next in line (if that place has anyone to organize etc...)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Danhyr said:
im from england tbh i would come to DK if it happens there.. been to both london meets would like somewhere new.

Aarhus for teh win. tbh Copenhagen does not appeal to me.

or Aalborg :p

and i know a few ppl that would come from england to dk.

Im coming for you dimse dut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

I like Aarhus.. :worthy:

Gamah

Banned
Not newcastle, I wan't to have my wallet at the end of the night.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Voted Denmark - its a cool place and I would like to go back. A bit expensive for booze but who cares when your having a laugh!!

What astounds me is that none of you Danish/Scandanaivan folk have not yet mentioned Christiana in Copenhagen. :)

Anyway settle on one place soon then perhaps we could figure out on dates I really would like to meet a lot of you guys.

Sharkith

p.s. if its London - I can help (but not lead) the organisation. I ain't ever done anything like this before.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:

gimp.. gothenburg is in sweden :D

CuddleBunny!

Banned
hey, aint fance the capital of london??++
ps: u r0x ormorof ;P

on topic: denmark is way better than london, if you take a map and look at the distance from UK to denmark, then you look at the distance from the top of norway and compare distance :< and i think a fairly big part of prydwen is either from UK or scandinavia o_O

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:

Groningen mate... groningen :p

I know, the name is kinda hellish for foreigners... but still there are a lot of them about in this city :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Gamah said:
Not newcastle, I wan't to have my wallet at the end of the night.
lmao xD

and London is boring :m00: i want to go to denmark:D
no point people all voting london when no one is gonna organise, when toby, his mum and dan are prepared to do denmark tbh.
somewhere new will be nice:)
and harassing dimse is always exetremely fun.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Amsterdam is one the most multi-cultural, open minded and historic cities in the world. a plethora of art galleries, museums and every else the discerning tourist could want.

This is just bloody stupid, all the UK people are voting london, all the scandinavians are voting denmark, and anyone of more eastern origin is voting the dam.

UK peeps : its just a bit of water, you wont drown or the train wont blow up, well shouldnt anyway.

tosen : ive been a european logistics manager for the last 15 years, i prolly know more about danish transport systems than u do :p ( well having worked for dfds transport for 2 years ( denmarks biggest logistics comany) yes, i do !

Zede

Part of the furniture
all thats needed is somebody to recommend a good pub tbh, the internet is great for booking holidays - you dont actually have to live in the place to book a room there u know :)

imo lets just find a coffee shop to hire for the day and have done with it :p

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
Yadayadayadayada

Lots of danes and norwegians voted London Zede... Yet the only place anyone can sort the meeting is in denmark, so when you find someone who's able to sort the meeting and planning and booking in "Zhe big great middle of the world ubah dam" then please give a yell :)

Believe me... coz I can wear strange shooes and run backwards! For more then 7 minutes!

But if we need someone to transport some cargo, you're our man! no doubt!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I wonder why Manchester never gets a mention as a possible venue, it is very central for people living in the U.K. and it has great train and airport access plus it is only 2 hours by direct coach from Hull so the people on the continent can travel via boat. The city has a superb selection of pubs, bars and clubs and food/drink/accomodation is much much cheaper than London.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol everywheres cheaper than london!

come to bournemouth we got a pub called the albion, thats rp enough for ya.

seriously though if i wasnt broke id love denmark sounds ace

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
UK peeps : its just a bit of water, you wont drown or the train wont blow up, well shouldnt anyway.

Its (a)a UK server and (B) cheaper

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Ezteq said:
lol everywheres cheaper than london!

come to bournemouth we got a pub called the albion, thats rp enough for ya.

seriously though if i wasnt broke id love denmark sounds ace

I agree with Ezteq! Although I have said if it's in London i'll help organise as I spend half my time there anyway.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i voted for Amsterdam fyi and i'm from the UK :p

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
i dont mind if its in Amsterdam or denmark and im from England, quite cheap flights/boat and if its in denmark i can go and annoy dimse :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
tosen : ive been a european logistics manager for the last 15 years, i prolly know more about danish transport systems than u do :p ( well having worked for dfds transport for 2 years ( denmarks biggest logistics comany) yes, i do !

A.P.Møller who started Maersk Co. bought his first ship in 1928, and during the 2nd world war he was already considered the richest man in Denmark and the largest Logistic Company in the world; (He earned phat plats since denmark was neutral, and he was the only one who would actualy not get torpedoed by all subs in the pacific ocean or whereever his ships were)
When he first started Maersk Line (the south america -> Far East) he supplied on the good side of 60% of all cargo across the pacific, no?
However many south american companies have evolved and the S-Type Tanker is no long the ultimate Cargo ship you can get, however it can carry the small amount of 700 x 40feet containers... ofcourse his ships are big and his wallet aswell for a reason, yea DFDS is big, and I don't know very much, but DFDS as 1 logistic company, didn't they merge with a few other companies because they couldn't provide enough ships, and whatever?
The maersk navy is one of the worlds biggest still... but what do I know really, not like I've been working at dfds for 2 years, I'm but a simple dane :/

Gamah

Banned
Thadius said:
Its (a)a UK server and (B) cheaper

Not really true with companys like Ryan Air offering return flights for like £45, ever tried to get the train from say Manchester to London..cost's fuck loads more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom