DAOC RL-meeting poll

Where do you want the next RL-meeting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Just want to get something started, where do you want the next meeting to be?
I've chosen the most mentioned places we've talked about in this thread.
If you are able to sort the tickets from i.e.: Sweden, so that all swedes can simply contact you for ticket info, and what's cheapest etc, and who can travel with who. Please say if you can do so.

I would also love if someone could help with the planning, when, where, how etc. We need 3 or 5 people for it :)
So if anyone wants to volounteer, please say so.

Kindest Regards
Toby

Poox

Loyal Freddie
I would say Midlands England because it is an English server and midlands is in the middle :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
Denmark only favours the Scandinavians, Amsterdam or North France favours all, central location in relation to everywhere else. Multi national Logistics companies build there Euro HQs in Benelux, not Denmark, so work it out.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
Denmark is a long way for everyone, unless your Danish.

Not further away then england is to danes... it's 1 hour by flight, 3 hours by boat (if u live in england).
It's pretty much in the middle... along with germany (they have their own servers tho).
Swedes would say it was the closest, and it's not far from holland or belgium.
All danes speak rather fluently english, and we got airports everywhere, and very good train system from every harbour or airport to every city and town.

edit: I chose denmark because I would be able to arrange cheap hotels and everything which is needed.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
Denmark only favours the Scandinavians, Amsterdam or North France favours all, central location in relation to everywhere else. Multi national Logistics companies build there Euro HQs in Benelux, not Denmark, so work it out.

Yea... that's why we made a poll so we can see where people want it to be. Power to the majority.

Dorimor1

Banned
I would be willing to go to Denmark, I can get to Norway for £40 with Ryanair but as Zede said Amerstam and France are easier accessible. Rickie, don't quote Zede out of context, he clearly said that Denmark only favours the Scandinavians.

I wouldn't say Denmark would be very practical, my opinion anyway

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I cant afford to fly anywhere, so Uk Mainland is best for me

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
I would be willing to go to Denmark, I can get to Norway for £40 with Ryanair but as Zede said Amerstam and France are easier accessible. Rickie, don't quote Zede out of context, he clearly said that Denmark only favours the Scandinavians.

I wouldn't say Denmark would be very practical, my opinion anyway

she answered what he said before his edit mate.. :cheers:
And yea you can get to denmark just as cheap as to norway :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Would go to Denmark only if Toby lets me crash at his place :p

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Both you and Posh will have a spot at our flat np!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Amsterdam for obvious reasons.. been too much drinking in the past meetings imo.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Amsterdam for obvious reasons.. been too much drinking in the past meetings imo.

You can't drink in amsterdam? Only smoke weed?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Amsterdam would be so cool, never been there and it seems like a fun city.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
There would be someone in holland who be willing to arrange this btw! :worthy: pretty pointless choosing a country, and theres none to arrange some in holland.. :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

voted denmark
always wanted to go there:) and was planning to visit some friends there soon anyway.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ironfalcon said:
There would be someone in holland who be willing to arrange this btw! :worthy: pretty pointless choosing a country, and theres none to arrange some in holland.. :)

someone in denmark you mean? :p

oh and ingaf wanted to arrange it for gothenburg (sp? ) which is in holland :p

(can fly there with ryan air relatively cheaply from gatwick i think )

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
someone in denmark you mean? :p

oh and ingaf wanted to arrange it for gothenburg (sp? ) which is in holland :p

(can fly there with ryan air relatively cheaply from gatwick i think )

There is already some in denmark.. :D me/toby/mum.. and I was speaking in generel.. we'll a/few person(s) to arrange something.. otherwise its useless arranging a irl meeting for a x ammount of people, if no one knows the country localy. if you get my idea.. im keen with what ever.. I just know that, in denmark theres 3 persons who could arrange something..

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I'll arrange it in denmark, with help from mum, Dan and a few others, and obviously it won't be holland, they are kinda lacking some votes.
We just need someone to do the arrangements if it's going to be in London.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
I dont mind holland.. as long as theres someone to organize it..

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Votes decide though... and it ain't looking too good for Holland.
I bet 10power pots that it won't be France.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
What should've I voted for? because I voted for Amsterdam though I was thinking Denmark straight after straight arfter :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Was there really much point in a vote? Whoever organises it is usually limited to their own region anyway.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Holland ftw then imo,you can't go far wrong with Amsterdam :)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
GReaper said:
Was there really much point in a vote? Whoever organises it is usually limited to their own region anyway.

The idea was to get a better picture of where ppl want the meeting. In the old thread everyone voted for there own backyard, but this way we can narrow it down. I hope it can be a tool to get the some ppl to take some action on the arrangement.

So far we only have ppl in Denmark who is willing to organise it. It would be nice if more ppl step forward. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom