DAOC new Server time OLD OF no TOA/DR/LOTM

Helme

Resident Freddy
I'd play on it...as long as you dont have to wait 15 minutes to port into Frontiers lol.

I think they should have SI classes and zones but but anything after SI should be left out.
Except the graphics, while SI graphics would be nostalgic I seriously doubt many people would put up with it for long, and it wouldn't get them any new customers either.

Except the graphics, while SI graphics would be nostalgic I seriously doubt many people would put up with it for long, and it wouldn't get them any new customers either.

Hehe, well personally I prefer the old SI / TOA graphics alot, think the new one was a big fail ><

Helme

Resident Freddy
Having the option however to use the new stuff I kinda see as a must :p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Spellcrafting is planned to be in at the start according to the GrabBag 8/8/8. It didn't read that confidently however!

They appear to be missing the boat with delay.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BloodOmen calling Horner a shit caster...

Did you actually play with him?

Didn't need to play with him :l killed him plenty of times on a solo rr5 sm him and his gay bot. (ss's posted somewhere on fh for proof!)

When you die to a solo rr5 sm as a rr11 sorc + rr11 cleric (at the time) your shit.. no excuse for it /dismiss.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
do you really even need to ask that question ?

EDIT : and WTF I started this thread 4 months ago where the fook is the server.

do you really even need to ask that question ?

EDIT : and WTF I started this thread 4 months ago where the fook is the server.

I kidnapped the server mate! I'm holding it for randsome but Mythic havn't replied to my demands :( Seems they are content me keeping it :\.. ah well I'm training ants to play daoc on the server, not like it will be any noticeable diffrence!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
well, im 99% sure that GOA don't give a flying fuck about the DAOC community (did they ever?) so it will be US only ^^

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
well, im 99% sure that GOA don't give a flying fuck about the DAOC community (did they ever?) so it will be US only ^^
Oh well, nothing's changed then. What a pity. It would be cool so see old EU players coming back.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
you will find a lot of EU player on the US servers now, and im sure when/if this server sees the light of day, you will see them on the new server :):drink:

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
From what i read there will be 1 server in the US, I dont care really it is a good start and my experience with the US classic servers there are a zerg of EU ppl.So no need to worry about the player base.

you should have a peak on the VN boards (US serverboards) alot of EU players there aswell,nice if you need to get some new friends on US before origins release and so on.

If you are intrested in the origins server, download the playermovie there is on VN i belive it is...some guy is running past all zones odins,emain....and the rest of the zones showing the new milegates etc.

Zede

Part of the furniture
From what i read there will be 1 server in the US, I dont care really it is a good start and my experience with the US classic servers there are a zerg of EU ppl.So no need to worry about the player base.

you should have a peak on the VN boards (US serverboards) alot of EU players there aswell,nice if you need to get some new friends on US before origins release and so on.

If you are intrested in the origins server, download the playermovie there is on VN i belive it is...some guy is running past all zones odins,emain....and the rest of the zones showing the new milegates etc.

Xanthae - as your new....

we are very much aware of whats going on

VN boards, whats that then ?:m00:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Was going to try this out just for... hmm have no idéa why. But decided to try Warhammer instead, as many good old guilds from Prydwen/Excal will be there, so hopefully you will bump into old and new friends.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
if war wasent out and DAOC 2.5 id be uip for it, esp if i could get my old pally and wizzie there :)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Well, almost been a year since they posted it, when is it gonna get released eh?

I'm stuck with WoW (yes i know its sad-tissue game) and console till this is settled

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
you know, theres a more recent thread then this going thats even on the first page, did u have to bump a 3 month old one just to ask that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom