DAOC meets Crysis engine

Manda

Regular Freddie
Maybe thread should be updated :) .. as I got Crysis2 SDK and initial stuff already working..

Silakka Blog

I'll try to grab video when I have bit more enhanced Thidranki ready :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
looks amazing, is there no chance to make this availible on a freeshard?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
looks amazing, is there no chance to make this availible on a freeshard?

Anything is possible, but it would require a rebuild of pretty much the entire game.

Unless you want to play with Crysis 2 stuff in DAoC rvr zones i suppose... :)

That could become a nice little mod i suppose.

Team deathmatch, capture the hill (fort in this case), CTF (relic) etc etc....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mythic need to stop fucking about and release a DAOC 2 with you designing the frontiers using the crysis engine :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic are still the main developers and the people who "run" the game so to speak.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I thought their name/company was devolved and EA took over completly, perhaps its still the same people but under a different company? It will have a completly new business model etc.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
On June 24, 2009, it was announced that as part of EA's restructuring plan Mythic Entertainment and BioWare would come together under a new RPG/MMO division headed by BioWare General Manager Dr. Ray Muzyka. It was also revealed that current General Manager of Mythic Mark Jacobs had left EA on June 23, 2009 and would be replaced by Rob Denton. According to General Manager Dr. Ray Muzyka the company is now called BioWare Mythic.

Manda

Regular Freddie
Anything is possible, but it would require a rebuild of pretty much the entire game.

Unless you want to play with Crysis 2 stuff in DAoC rvr zones i suppose... :)

That could become a nice little mod i suppose.

Team deathmatch, capture the hill (fort in this case), CTF (relic) etc etc....

Yep, currently it's just map for Crysis2 (and Crysis1) .. and I have nanosuit and guns to use :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mythic are still the main developers and the people who "run" the game so to speak.

Maybe, but they still need EA's approval and funding, so main developer or not doesn't have anything to do with it.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Nice work. Although this thread is like being given the keys to your dream car but not the car :S

Manda

Regular Freddie
Sadly I still use Mythic property in this, but if I manage to recreate 3D models like castles and bridges, and fully repaint terrain ... then there should not be any directly Mythic related things used.
But let's see if I have enough time for this :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
that is pretty sick tbfh

tir na nog next wtb!! XD

Martok

Part of the furniture
all i can say is wow Manda, this is amazing work and the new SKD for cryengin3 is amazing.... IF only this was how the game really looked! Keep the good work coming :)

Manda

Regular Freddie
I might build TNN at some point, but probably I'll make Knarr again as it looks really nice in CryEngine :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I might build TNN at some point, but probably I'll make Knarr again as it looks really nice in CryEngine :)

is there a way of using the daoc code (i.e. like freeshards use em) and throw im into cryengine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom