DAoC: Labyrinth of the Minotaur!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar, you know everyone is within their right to discredit anything that a player who have a warlock says. Just like noone listens to lowlifes with sorcs and mincers. Eh Scorge? ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft, noone listens to you either! ;)

(please ignore the fact I have a life tapping, pet intercepting spiritmaster as well!)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
since its atm on 2x 2h weapons. then what "2h" style will they use? hib LW? mid 2h sword/axe/hammer? albion thrust/slash/crush? a new line? (dont realy want a duel wielder spamming Anhiliation on me) :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Belomar, you know everyone is within their right to discredit anything that a player who have a warlock says. Just like noone listens to lowlifes with sorcs and mincers. Eh Scorge? ;)

you sound like my GF ! bah

:m00:

Gamah

Banned
mas said:
Just hope this doesent make the TOA client redundant, cant rvr in anything else.

Get a PC newer than from the early 90's then mate :S

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
They better add in support for more quick bars. I'm sick and tired of having to look for things by scrolling. (not sarcasm btw) - Give support for 4-6.

Dorimor1

Banned
Why are people whining about 2 x 2h BMs and Mercs when they can't even use LW/2H? If this is implemented only Mids will have a real advantage.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Why are people whining about 2 x 2h BMs and Mercs when they can't even use LW/2H? If this is implemented only Mids will have a real advantage.

Uhm, don't be silly now. Mythic won't implement anyone to wield two 2h weapons unless it was equally accessible across the realms.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe we see the thing of wielding the 2Her in 1h all wrong, maybe is it like a class ability or something that gives for 5secs the ability to wear your 2hander in 1h with the swing time of a 1hander but damage stays the same or so (dont flame that that is also op its just something where i first thought off)
(so not a perma wield 2hander in 1h thing)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
If you look at the Minotaur on Mythic's official expansion site you can see him/it wielding a shield in the off hand...

My guess is that the Mauler CLASS will get ability to wield 2handed weapon in the right hand and a small/medium shield in off hand.

What styles the class will use is of course hard to estimate. Hopefully the same styles for all three realms...

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
They better add in support for more quick bars. I'm sick and tired of having to look for things by scrolling. (not sarcasm btw) - Give support for 4-6.

play your char more often.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
DavidH said:
Who said anything about that?
At least I'm looking very forward to this exp pack :)

sorry that should have been "some people" not just "people" above. It's not everyone whining :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Larc said:
If you look at the Minotaur on Mythic's official expansion site you can see him/it wielding a shield in the off hand...

My guess is that the Mauler CLASS will get ability to wield 2handed weapon in the right hand and a small/medium shield in off hand.

What styles the class will use is of course hard to estimate. Hopefully the same styles for all three realms...

sweet, a class that can hit like a pole armsman and still block like theres no tomorrow....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Official Announcement...kind of

The Minotaur can Duel Wield 2 LW's and use Annihilation, but because they only have 2LW's they also get Levi Proc's

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
sweet, a class that can hit like a pole armsman and still block like theres no tomorrow....

I will probably not be on heavy tank weapon table though :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
fl3a said:
play your char more often.

Learn to read. :wanker:

I said MORE than 3.

I currently use 3 on screen quickbars and need another 3 on screen. Since last time I logged in (2 days) ago; you could only have 3 on screen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i cant wait to get a machine gun for my ranger and a light sabre on on my hero

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Because of the great advantage of having 2x2h on the Minatour, maybe they wont be able to wear any armour? :D

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Learn to read. :wanker:

I said MORE than 3.

I currently use 3 on screen quickbars and need another 3 on screen. Since last time I logged in (2 days) ago; you could only have 3 on screen.

ok,heres the deal, i told you to play your char more often because of this:

I'm sick and tired of having to look for things by scrolling.

if you played your char more often you would not need to look for things by scrolling, you would remember where they were. on all the chars i play, i have no problems finding things because i actually remember where i put them, and can access them in no time at all (bank1 qb7 slot9 = shift+7->9). you will get used to reaching for things in the spots you have placed them and as such will find that 3 quickbar banks is enough.

:wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom