Daoc Europe keep losing players

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
Since Glast is so low on pop and dying, why dont u all come back to the cluster and help fill it up a bit more lol.

Don't know - don't feel the urge to return to Cluster yet I haven't logged into Glast for nearly three weeks now since it's deader than a dead thing that's been run over by a steamroller. I think I'm done with DAoC but my account's still active. If I could be bothered starting again I'd deffinitely go Alb/Classic/US but having a bean on City of Villains atm.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Since Glast is so low on pop and dying, why dont u all come back to the cluster and help fill it up a bit more lol.

Pretty simple, i dont want to pay for 2 accounts only to compete in RvR.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Seriusly its time to debate this, 11:30 am prydwen players :100 excalibur players 200.

And the worst thing is.... this continue. Daoc is dying , and this is an evident fact. i think is the moment there is a change of policy in the programmers to make ppl come back to play DAOC. at this hour (11:30 am ) there are more players in thidranki server (freeshard) than in prydwen.... this is rly sad. Programers need to bost somehow our servers or this will be the end of daoc.

/lvl 40 to the ppl with 1 lvl 50
/lvl 30 to the newbies
make xp easy
NPC BUFFBOTS in the frontiers ( Lots of players cant use 2 pc or have a ubber pc)

DAOC always has been best PvP game, but lately the population of our servers is just a shi t compared with the past, its not about the playstyle of players, its about the dificulty to play rvr, with stupids boats, stupids water, stupids towers breaking teleport and hard way to compete due teh requirement of second pc and account to use a buffbot.

Discuss...

this will never happen... games naturally come to an end regardless, your just scared to let go

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
/lvl 40 to the ppl with 1 lvl 50
/lvl 30 to the newbies

And how would /level 40 for existing lvl 50s make the population larger?

if anything give newbies an OPTION to level to 40 or start from zero.. then only 10 lvls to pvp may entice new players.

more advertising wouldnt go a miss either

only time i have ever seen daoc since i started samw week of retail.. was from my mate ... and a tiny tiny lil peace in pcgamer... in the section where it shows u what rpg etc are avaliable.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Infact Most ppl i know who left Daoc, was because :

1: they think NF sucks ( wich i agree)
2: in the old days it was a achievement to get lvl 50. and getting some good gear... today it takes 1 week to get lvl 1-50, ml10. fully templatet..
then another 2 weeks to ding rr7-8.

so the fact is : ppl are leaving cause Everything wich in the old days was en achivement to get, is now Fooking easymode.

Nuff said.. :)

/Freggy

Gamah

Banned
I left because of the new school RvR "Attitude" camp bridges & leech RPTS. No fun any more tbh.

Gamah

Banned
psyco said:
this will never happen... games naturally come to an end regardless, your just scared to let go

Ofc he is scared people like him and D3f1 have nothing in thier lives but daoc.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
men , i attend to the facts, i remember prydwen with 2000 players at prime time and excal with 3000 players, i remember cammlan with 2000 active players with <Requiem> owning all around ^^. Those were the good moments. When i see my old friends of daoc ( 4 year ago....) we always remember "those fights" in OF, arkain, eyaslashy, dreamhealer... im speaking about 3-4 years ago when there was 100% action at the morning , at the afternoon and at prime time, TOA started to kill daoc, then NF killed it :( Just look to the numbers, now its useless make 8man grp unless you play at prime time and you like to hug towers..., and if you wanna solo or duo you must go to the bridges.... wow teh fun.... camping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom