daoc death ??? ==> Warhammer

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
Will daoc Die when Warhammer comes ?

I hope not !!! I love daoc , are u all leaving to warhammer ? Are there some old timers staying ?

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe you can solo then without getting so much add :D

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
they told me they couldnt afford new servers so they would have to bring the DAoC ones down and reinstall them with Warhammer online....sorry

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
well.. the english servers will die don't know about the others... look at how many are online now on pryd/excal peak time.. then think about how many will bugger off to warhammer... and goa/mythic will not merge them with the french/german ones :s so the answer to your question is! daoc will not die but the english servers will

exuz

Loyal Freddie
If the info on GameSpot is right release date for Warhammer is Q4 of 2007, so more then a year away.

Gamah

Banned
D00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000m! yes it will die thats obvious :<

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Shneddi said:
daoc died along time ago thanks to toa and nf :)

says a guy that grinds pve in wow (if you are competative that is)..

serious TOA added so much to the game, it would be highly uninteresting now without it..

and its really easy now..

NF vs OF

Good parts and bad parts, some fighting scenes are better and the fight can be spread out a bit more, however the towers are fucking gay

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
I am sick with ppl that r always : qq nf ruined the game , qq toa ruined the game qq this qq that qq my ass hurt etc etc..... daoc is like rl.... things change it might be better or worse... and we must adopt to it.... why the fuck u must alway whine?That must be what u also do in ur rl.... daoc will never die.. and ppl that says that it will r those who love the game but cant play due the changes or luck of skill and the game has left them a sour taste..... now u can QQ

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
I am sick with ppl that r always : qq nf ruined the game , qq toa ruined the game qq this qq that qq my ass hurt etc etc..... daoc is like rl.... things change it might be better or worse... and we must adopt to it.... why the fuck u must alway whine?That must be what u also do in ur rl.... daoc will never die.. and ppl that says that it will r those who love the game but cant play due the changes or luck of skill and the game has left them a sour taste..... now u can QQ

i lol'd

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala ? U say they dont got money for new servers ? Why are they gonna make a new expansion then ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rhiem said:
Ashala ? U say they dont got money for new servers ? Why are they gonna make a new expansion then ?
Omg Ashala! In your face!

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
Daoc, seems quite dead already, Yes some still play ofc but the player base is low and it will get mutch lower...Tbh personally i think it started to die when ToA came.

Not only for the lame artifacts, who everyone could not get for several reasons, not enough time to play, none to help them get it etc etc.

wth was wrong with old Sidi,TG,Galla items? and old frontiters? I mean if camping was sutch an fooking issue why not replace the keeps to the cooler ones from new frontiers and make some more passages in old frontiers beside AMG...

Ah well everything nice and shiny, sooner or later gets old and dirty.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Tempra said:
Daoc, seems quite dead already, Yes some still play ofc but the player base is low and it will get mutch lower...Tbh personally i think it started to die when ToA came.

Not only for the lame artifacts, who everyone could not get for several reasons, not enough time to play, none to help them get it etc etc.

wth was wrong with old Sidi,TG,Galla items? and old frontiters? I mean if camping was sutch an fooking issue why not replace the keeps to the cooler ones from new frontiers and make some more passages in old frontiers beside AMG...

Ah well everything nice and shiny, sooner or later gets old and dirty.

I don't think its dead yet, its quiet at the moment as is the school summer holidays and lots of peeps are on holiday/vacation.

Toa in my opinion did bring pve aspects to the game that DID effect rvr for the casual player and some of them left.

Personally i think if new frontiers had been introduced before TOA then all the :flame: about nf being crap and of being uber would not have been made.

Mythic know they balls up, otherwise why pander to gamers opinions and bring agramon into existance.

Agromon is a waste of coding and zone space. Imo (again).. they should perhaps repackage the game to make it better for new players.....

the WHOLE problem is that we all like to solo......this has been killed by soloers. I started when to level fast you NEEDED a group of fellow levellers, that aspect of the game has been, near as damn it deleted from the game.

to level now, you just need to visit the task dungeons and do some level dependant quests.

I can tell you what has killed the game, the lack of camaraderie.
No one wants to group with another play in fear of leeching rp's, xp or god forbid they get you killed by a random spawn or pull....

Too many egomaniacal wankers in the game, makes me sad for people returning or starting DAoC.....

..........feel better for that....

its the fotm x realming knobheads that have killed the game......not mythic ( please note i dont include GOA here thats a completely different rant)

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
I think you are saying yes and no at the same time.

With every expand they have relased = New template and that means you need ALOT of plat to make, that leads to ALOT of farming.

Spellcrafting came=new template, SI came=New template, ToA came=new template, DR came new template.

Master levels and crap giving ppl iwinbuttons.

Keep porting another thing that god damn sucks arse,As soon as you assaulted a keep 300 wankers ported in making ur raid a sucide misson instead.

About ppl grping up and not grping up, in level purpose with all ultra fast pling now wonder ppl dont grp up, Why have they not paid any attention to this? now everyone has like 200 alts thats level 50. I did 4 chars in moderna before they nerfed pwr ward.

And in rvr, guild/fixed grp is best i dont know about you but i HATE SO BAD to loose worst crap, and with guild grp or fixed grp you can practice up skill that you can wtfpwn every single mixed grp running around...after all we all love rp's dont we and RR?

Anyways dont feel like making a loooooooooooong letter about this, my time in daoc ended over a year ago now, and for a fact i know i will never return to this game, I seen ppl wank about ppl cry about NF,ToA etc... But hey we just ppl and not robots we all have diffrent experice/thoughts etc about any issue's both in game and in RL....

So to those flamers, i wonder wth they really judge others who say it sucks,if they love it then play it. simple as that.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Daoc will co-exist for some time with Warhammer. But a lot of daoc players will ofcourse try out Warhammer. Depending on the succes of Warhammer, Daoc will probably stay alive for 1-2 years or so.

The only thing that dies horribly at the moment is your Nightshade Rhime :fluffle:

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Rhiem said:

sorry i was trying to make an obvious joke :(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
in my opinion daoc will not die if 3 peeps of each realm still play as freeshards are splendid to play with not over than 30 to 250 peeps so will be with daoc even in its greatest defeat

played 1 morning that got off work with only 1 chanter from hib 1 wl + runemaster duo and me in alb xD was so fun like no zerg of 1k peeps in primetime

as for "daoc is dead even now " i will remember to all that peeps, that its summer look outside do u see anyone in town? answer = no all gone for holidays :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom