Damn you stubbe for this (About darkfall)

O

old.ST200

lol

They think its the best quest system ever because they can randomly generate millions of quests. This doesnt mean its the best from our point of view, as the quests are probably dire, but it may well be technically great from where the devs are standing.

This IS marketing. You know the gillette adverts? "Gillette, the best a man can get!". It doesn't have to be true. One thing being better than another is down to personal opinion, that's why they're allowed to say it even if it isn't true.

S

Shrye

Originally posted by zmurf
'fell for it' gotta be a sucky life with such a pesimistic attitude ... thank god that's not how i feal, would be a pathetic as hell life to live ...

Pessimistic? Nope... It's called being "realistic", it's just the same when you go voting - assuming you're old enough for that ;p

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Shrye
Pessimistic? Nope... It's called being "realistic", it's just the same when you go voting - assuming you're old enough for that ;p

Calling it realistic is even more sad, and i'v been able to vote for quite some years now, and ofc i use this right, not cause i think I can change the outcome, but if I dont use my right to vote I have no right to complain about the outcome, or celebrate the outcome as I would have done nothing ... get the point ?

K

katt!

swg sounded great on paper.

i'll quote st:

<ST> swg pvp will rock

..and we all know how it turned out ~~

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by katt!
swg sounded great on paper.

i'll quote st:

<ST> swg pvp will rock

..and we all know how it turned out ~~

If your saying swg pvp sucks, then there are clearly way different point on views on that, as I have ten times the fun in SWG pvp than I ever had in DAoC, and irl mates with me (we r 15 on same server) all say excacly the same ...

K

katt!

Originally posted by zmurf
If your saying swg pvp sucks, then there are clearly way different point on views on that, as I have ten times the fun in SWG pvp than I ever had in DAoC, and irl mates with me (we r 15 on same server) all say excacly the same ...

you really should read my post more as a "take everything the devs say with a fuckload of salt and play the game instead before deciding if it rocks of not"

k?

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by katt!
you really should read my post more as a "take everything the devs say with a fuckload of salt and play the game instead before deciding if it rocks of not"

k?

Notice the 'if' ? and it was like shit'o'clock on the national hung-over day, im alowed to miss a hint or two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom