Dale Farm

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Actually, it was an illegal scrap yard. Before that it was green belt.

rynnor

Rockhound
Actually, it was an illegal scrap yard. Before that it was green belt.

It was issued with an established use certificate as a scrapyard by Basildon Council in 1978.

Edit: Oh and this was confirmed with the issuance of a 'Lawful development certificate' in 1993 (again by Basildon Council) - it closed as a scrapyard in 2001.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I fully admit I have never been rich enough to live in a place as nice as Basildon and I do feel sorry for all those people there who have had their view of the lovely rolling countryside ruined by these half dozen houses. However I dont think that means my opnion is invalid. I mean, if I started mouthing off about the Somalians round the corner from me and encouraging the council to move them on I suspect you would have a thing or two to say about it. Doubt theres many Somalians living near Green Belt.

But the fact is, all the things you are saying make these people hard to live with; No concept of the wider society; no integration; no interest in the quality of their surroundings and their neighbours... How does moving them on to another site and removing your children from their schools help with any of these things?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
pez, do you live in Streatham by any chance?

edit:// no matter, I see you are in Plymouth. Must be pirates there that close to the sea ;p

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Its actually Bristol, just not updated since 2003.

Also, black people haven't made it that far South West yet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Somalians are also cunts.

Like most of these things, I find the 1st generation to be non adaptive scammers, who abuse the system. This is my personal opinion based on my own experience, before anyone takes offence. The 2nd generation, or those kids who have grown up here from a young teens and below I find have adopted British culture quite well.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Its actually Bristol, just not updated since 2003.

Also, black people haven't made it that far South West yet.

Spent a week in Devon in the summer. I thought for a laugh I'd play "count the non-white faces." I totalled about 12. That was vastly increased by a family of 5 in one spot! It's diversity central down there.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah its wierd. You get Diversity Diversity Diversity drilled in to you so much that it almost feels wrong when you go somewhere thats still relatively untouched by global migration. It almost feels like the Cornish/Devon folk aren't trying hard enough to be multicultural. Which is a retarded feeling to have.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You get diversity drilled into you so much you think it's the accepted norm. So that's what you believe.

Diveristy is a con, a failed con.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I would rather be a racist than someone who abandons their child over a computer game....

rynnor

Rockhound
So what do you and Scouse propose is the solution? Just leave them to it?

Take the kids into care and throw the adults in prison - on tax evasion alone they could probably do 20 years.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Because taking the kids into care is the cheap alternative? :|

rynnor

Rockhound
Because taking the kids into care is the cheap alternative? :|

Yes - done early enough into a decent foster home you could prevent them becoming career criminals which is a big win costwise and for society.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What about all those that are between "early enough" and "adults"?

soze

I am a FH squatter
The way I see this is if i built a house in my parent back garden that overlooked all the neighbours that would be torn down fairly quick. If Basildon council want to enforce any planning regulations they needed to take care of Dale Farm. Its really that simple. They have to enforce the law for all people not just for the law abiding citizens that will take note and obey the ruling.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ok some Pikey stories.
Visiting friends in Reading, having meal outside lovely pub, family if Gippos turn up, kids running riot, babies with multiple earings, dad walks into toilets, puts the plug in the sink and fills it with piss, looks around to say, 'what you gonna do about it', they finish the meal and fill their bags with all the cutlery , plates and glasses in full view of everyone.
A friend of a mate gets her horse stolen in Wrexham, finds it in pikey camp, tells Police, they say 'can you get it back at night, if it kicks off give us a ring'.
Ex opens restaraunt in trendy sidestreet, local pikey camp gets set up, kids running riot, hassling punters, spitting at them , throwing rocks through open door, horrendous aggressive language at anyone who even looks their way, so she goes out and tells them to fuck off, all windows in car smashed the next morning.
Mates wife works for Wrexham council, they offer temporary camp for Pikeys, at same time they send army of workers out to put huge locks on all council properties, reinforcing doors, alarms, CCTV, cost 10 of thousands, if not 100's, probably money well spent actually, but the timing says it all.
Driving into town and there's a camp on a park next to the road, old Pikey slapper watches 20-30 kids throwing glass bottles at cars for a laugh, not little ones either, full size 1.5 litre jobs, there's mayhem in the road and the Pikeys just sat and watched as motorists chase the little fuckers about.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I went camping with my mates when I was about 17, and the camp site was a nice one that we'd been to before, in a huge pub beer garden in the new forest. First night was great as always, second night, loads of gypos turn up, and 2 lots pitch up tents either side of us. Ensue happy hardcore blaring till 4am in a campsite full of families, despite being asked time and time again by the landlord to stfu, threatening to call the police etc. Then one of the lot of gypos turn on me and my mates, and start taking cricket bats and hitting their huge bonfire into our tent and trying to set it on fire. Cunts.

edit - also they kept bragging all night about how they are gypsys.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Gah, happy hardcore, you poor bastard. A shiver went down my spine when I saw those 2 words. :(

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone watch the documentary on BBC1? quite distressing really... as the lady said, all that for a piece of land... that battle cost 18m, money well spent? my ass...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone watch the documentary on BBC1? quite distressing really... as the lady said, all that for a piece of land... that battle cost 18m, money well spent? my ass...
That is not the point. I live in the UK and if I built some shit onto the side of my house without planning permission then the local council would tear it down. Same law applies to ME as to the folks that live on Dale Farm. They didn't have permission. Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom