current rvr groups running

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Mhmm...unfortunatly thats usually the annoying end...

Icebreaker said:
I wouldn't mind having Albs and Mids in Hibernia. But the problem is it always ends with a relic raid in the morning.And this is gay!

I agree that happens alot in the end, but then again I wouldnt mind that to much on Mid side as long as the population is what it is today (And not as it was during the summer hollidays with about gzillion albs and 3 Mids/Hibs total). But Mid just sucks for Irvr...I really wish it didnt, it would make things alot more fun and vivid, having alot of Albs/Hibs running around in the entire home fronier. But I do like having Irvr in Hib when I play there. Atleast I know where the action can be found inbetween FG evenings.

The people going for relics while Irvr is up, fecks it up quite a bit though.

/Charmangle

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Well, I dont know how he has been playing before, but the last week ive been running with him during 3-4 evenings, and during that time he has done everything humanly possible to stay out of adding on any fg fight we have passed. And getting very annoyed with horrible adds on our fights ofc...but still keeping to not adding...and actually pulling out of 2-3 missunderstanding fights, including a fights around Ruins where a small group of Mids added, where White got our group out of the fight so the hibs could wipe the Mids.

So all in all Stall, he is paying his dues and have the right to complain as everyone else...

/Charmangle

ps.
With one exception...Late saturday evening at and around Bold bridge area, no one respected the non adding policy there (which isnt that suprising), both from Alb and Hib side (and Mid im sure).

Havent played for the last two months, cant speak of anything else then the period 2 months and further back. So I guess your reply to mine is kinda pointless hence we speak of 2 different 'periods'.

Anyway hope you keep it up whitelights, but I would be more careful with what I spit out if I were you, regarding your history..Playing in this 'new' way for a month or two dosent neglect the fact what you and your guild have been doing for the last +6 months.

and not to forget how you treat soloers. Heh! :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gahn's group gonna restart with new setup next week, free rps inc meights!

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully with the return of some old player's and the lvling of some new one's Aesirs Blade will be back in action like in the old day's. so see u all out there. :)

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
Havent played for the last two months, cant speak of anything else then the period 2 months and further back. So I guess your reply to mine is kinda pointless hence we speak of 2 different 'periods'.

Anyway hope you keep it up whitelights, but I would be more careful with what I spit out if I were you, regarding your history..Playing in this 'new' way for a month or two dosent neglect the fact what you and your guild have been doing for the last +6 months.

and not to forget how you treat soloers. Heh! :m00:

Been playing 1 month in crypto after atreides and about 3 weeks unguilded then moved to GA where we are for about 1 month and 1 week.

What happened before in GA i don't know about tbh.

i made the reply on the starters post just because its the hibs who motivated us not to add zerg gank players and now they do it themselfs in an OP state , thats all.

whitelights 10L4 ml10 mend/pac
shellshocks 6L1 ml10 RM

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Defiance run sometimes,but its VERY rare as FG.

maybe tonight? :flame:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
you obviously didnt see asylum out trying to get fg fights because you where too busy zerging the shit out of anything

Is that a joke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom