current rvr groups running

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
are you sure it wasnt the other way around

Yes im sure, besides us and Artic Circle there was no alb group roaming that zone.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Uberlama said:
Ye AoD is playing though we always have 2-4 ppl from different guilds but still usually we have very nice fights against Greed (love to fight with them ) and would say RR if they weren't adding on everything so they suck. Had a fun fight yesterday against Aurores grp with 6 ppl , though hibs added on us but was surprised it took so long for them to kill us :)

edit: about numbers, I'm not sure about albs but yday around 21-22 cet from the 280 online non anon mid 170 was in the frontier xD

at least 100 werent on NF zone. Instead of doing /who CSR do /who NF

Vaskez

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by statued
village people pug

We got fg builded up just w8ing for the ppl to come back from summer etc and we will be able to run a GG

P.S Gifv Agrammon action Greed is one of the guild that i enjoy battles with :drink:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
A(greed) that Greed are nice to fight, with their super duper kite.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
Yes im sure, besides us and Artic Circle there was no alb group roaming that zone.

Yeh i didn't notice much else either. Have to say the highlight of the night for me is when we ran into 2fg hibs and i was thinking "we fucked here" then 10 seconds later you guys showed up to even the score. Killed all the hibs and a third hib group that showed up towards the end of the fight.

I think RvR in that area is much better than the berks/beno or bled/notts sh!t....at least there is some areas to roam.

Mr Jolly SC

Fledgling Freddie
Does Custodia Malacitana count as an RVR group ?

I personally don't count 3am PVE keep/relic raids as RVR but that's just my opinion.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I actually thought it was pleasant to actually RVR in another zone for a while. Don't normally get to RVR down there.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
<Numenor> is out in RvR if we get the people =) We're not a big guild, but we try our best =)

Aurores

One of Freddy's beloved
Uberlama said:
Ye AoD is playing though we always have 2-4 ppl from different guilds but still usually we have very nice fights against Greed (love to fight with them ) and would say RR if they weren't adding on everything so they suck. Had a fun fight yesterday against Aurores grp with 6 ppl , though hibs added on us but was surprised it took so long for them to kill us :)

edit: about numbers, I'm not sure about albs but yday around 21-22 cet from the 280 online non anon mid 170 was in the frontier xD

We were going for the hibbs when they added thats why we tried to leave you :fluffle:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
If there's so much whine about insta RvR/zerg in alb by FG people, why didn't you just go Agramon? (like we always do afaik?)

uron

Loyal Freddie
Mr Jolly SC said:
Does Custodia Malacitana count as an RVR group ?

I personally don't count 3am PVE keep/relic raids as RVR but that's just my opinion.

havent done any 3am PVE keep/relic raids as u call it in a while thx...and who gives a fuk about ur opinion

CM are kinda running, jus lost my thurg uber assist and intertupter as he has left game :( but we try to get a grp out wen we can with best we can manage!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
saturday was quite grim and sunday afternoon wasn't that much of a treat either, but in the evening it was quite fun. i just don't get why some constantly bash iRvR. you can have fights around the ruins (just spread out, there's alot of frontiers out there to fight and at least some grps in #agramon.rvr) and then zerg around the bridge. imo it's the best DAoC has to offer (although i wouldn't mind if there was abit more keep siege:ing instead of just pushing the opponents back to the keep and then stop).

and for all the grps that can't find a challange in other fgs, take the chance and attack 2fgs instead.

uron said:
havent done any 3am PVE keep/relic raids as u call it in a while thx...and who gives a fuk about ur opinion

this is not a whine, flame or decending comment (as they are getting very old) but i could have sworn i saw you (as in CM-grp (or a grp with a majority of CM-ppl in it)) inside the blendrake lordroom bashing the lord on sunday morning around 04:00 CET (not sure, i logged around 05:00ish after cleaning out blend and waiting around for someone to come back:)). and tonight when i couldn't sleep i logged in my healer to check something and noticed that surs was taken and eras was under attack. logged in my cleric and did /who custodia and got some hits in HW. so i have to say that your reply is false.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
saturday was quite grim and sunday afternoon wasn't that much of a treat either, but in the evening it was quite fun. i just don't get why some constantly bash iRvR. you can have fights around the ruins (just spread out, there's alot of frontiers out there to fight and at least some grps in #agramon.rvr) and then zerg around the bridge. imo it's the best DAoC has to offer (although i wouldn't mind if there was abit more keep siege:ing instead of just pushing the opponents back to the keep and then stop).

and for all the grps that can't find a challange in other fgs, take the chance and attack 2fgs instead.

this is not a whine, flame or decending comment (as they are getting very old) but i could have sworn i saw you (as in CM-grp (or a grp with a majority of CM-ppl in it)) inside the blendrake lordroom bashing the lord on sunday morning around 04:00 CET (not sure, i logged around 05:00ish after cleaning out blend and waiting around for someone to come back:)). and tonight when i couldn't sleep i logged in my healer to check something and noticed that surs was taken and eras was under attack. logged in my cleric and did /who custodia and got some hits in HW. so i have to say that your reply is false.

yeah and as we speak ( while ppl are working etc ) mids are retaking bloody surs towers for a nother f*cking exciting night of Irvr :wanker:

duact

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
some nice fights yes, in the evening, not full GA group tough QQ, but maybe more in the future.

What happen during the day ????? The rr 9-11 FG's (hibbies mostly) running 2 G's on stick and sometimes even more killing all solo players between surs and bold/eras ganking small groups Fg's without any recall of the Honor and Oh so don't add plzz policy ???

Keep it up lol, will only makes things ugly for the future when u all suddenly decide that Ganking solor's and adding on fights is O so wrong again.
What go's arround , comes arround sad but true prolly...

:worthy:

aint u the queen of earlymorning zerging with 2fg killing smallgrps?

raid

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:

aint u the queen of earlymorning zerging with 2fg killing smallgrps?

lolz, di bot and you still got owned

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If Fgs didnt add so much away from the bridges (ruins was mentioned, good place to fight) it would be nice. However, its been ADD ADD ADD RPS WOO MUST KILL FOR ARTHUR which kinda blows huge green chunks...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Think House of Smek will try to run a group of rusty ol people!:)

Some of House of Smek will try to host a group as soon as people get back from vacation and moving etc, but quite rusty prolly after beeing the last couple of months on Hib!:)

Kinetix said:
yeah and as we speak ( while ppl are working etc ) mids are retaking bloody surs towers for a nother f*cking exciting night of Irvr :wanker:

Well, they dont deny it though ?:) (and its not setgroup of rr8+ chars)
The whole difference is that its better to leave the off prime time keep sieging to no setgroups and when they have setgroups go out and actually face players. Its more challenging and it gives those few who enjoy the siegeing on the other side a chance to actually compete.

Thats what gets on peoples tits...its just hopeless if you are 3 people in a keep trying to defend vs 8-9 albs attacking it at 04.00 and then CM setgroup arrives and starts banging on it too...they are not needed for it to be a fun fight and it cant bring them anything but grief and a bad rep?

I do understand them retaking their own frontier when risking to loose relics etc, but why in the world do they go for other frontiers? Ive heared the argument that they did it to discurage massrvr in Alb? But it was their sieging and relic taking in the middle of the night that brought on the Massrvr to start with, so that hardly explains it, so why?

/Charmangle

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

wasn't about that. i'm glad there's iRvR, i think it's fun. better than an inactive frontier. i just thought it was abit odd that he said that they haven't done any of the late night/early morning keep takes when they in reality have. why come to a forum to lie?

auroria

Banned
We (greed) try to run no add policy even in insta rvr, and will pull off fights if adds, unless the opponent have proved not to do so vs us. Got badly added on by tda last night, but funny as we always leave their fights alone ;) Oh, and slirre @ co stop going for us when we pull out? ;)

I won't tell groups not to add etc, cause it just cant be controlled basicly. Adds is fun, but only if u know u can kill them :p

And whitelights, whats up with the add last night? we were not a part of those 2 fgs running on stick!
and yes, givf back agramon, was like shitloads of stealther adds, poor grawen kept getting pa'd by afterthesun, while valgair kept being shot by some ranger :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
wasn't about that. i'm glad there's iRvR, i think it's fun. better than an inactive frontier. i just thought it was abit odd that he said that they haven't done any of the late night/early morning keep takes when they in reality have. why come to a forum to lie?

You got me wrong mate i dont mind 1 realm to have insta port to another..but 2 realms in albion hell thats like trying to shove a elephant into a ant´s as*. just too many ppl in same place and the fact that its always albs playground well... i think its a :wanker:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
some nice fights yes, in the evening, not full GA group tough QQ, but maybe more in the future.

What happen during the day ????? The rr 9-11 FG's (hibbies mostly) running 2 G's on stick and sometimes even more killing all solo players between surs and bold/eras ganking small groups Fg's without any recall of the Honor and Oh so don't add plzz policy ???

Keep it up lol, will only makes things ugly for the future when u all suddenly decide that Ganking solor's and adding on fights is O so wrong again.
What go's arround , comes arround sad but true prolly...

:worthy:

now let me ask you a question mr.

why are YOU of all people here crying about getting zerged and added upong.

hahaha :m00:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:

because he rox

Eyres

Banned
Kinetix said:

you obviously didnt see asylum out trying to get fg fights because you where too busy zerging the shit out of anything

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

Stallion said:

Well, I dont know how he has been playing before, but the last week ive been running with him during 3-4 evenings, and during that time he has done everything humanly possible to stay out of adding on any fg fight we have passed. And getting very annoyed with horrible adds on our fights ofc...but still keeping to not adding...and actually pulling out of 2-3 missunderstanding fights, including a fights around Ruins where a small group of Mids added, where White got our group out of the fight so the hibs could wipe the Mids.

So all in all Stall, he is paying his dues and have the right to complain as everyone else...

/Charmangle

ps.
With one exception...Late saturday evening at and around Bold bridge area, no one respected the non adding policy there (which isnt that suprising), both from Alb and Hib side (and Mid im sure).

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

Just trying to make some changes for the last 3 months now since i have moved to GA , i admit there have been other times, when i was to be called noob to this game , but after running and leading FG's more often i also came to the insight there's nothing to find in an add or being added on .
The nice screenies are also from that period and yes lol , as i reply'd before on FH we were in combat at that moment and u only jumped us from behind so i used my insta on ya get over it .
anyway it was kinda funny to try and get to surs T4 with my thane on normal speed, in duo with kima my wife, getting ganked almost 10 times by hib FG's who then rofl etcetc.
Especialy when it is because of the nice hib attitude i've seen before, that also me and all our groupmembers got more respect for nice 8vs8 fights, special thanks to faril for this btw .:worthy:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
you obviously didnt see asylum out trying to get fg fights because you where too busy zerging the shit out of anything

Any FG fight in that area got added on and we weren't zerging anything - we avoided the zerg as much as possible within reason :eek7: .

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
You got me wrong mate i dont mind 1 realm to have insta port to another..but 2 realms in albion hell thats like trying to shove a elephant into a ant´s as*. just too many ppl in same place and the fact that its always albs playground well... i think its a :wanker:

I wouldn't mind having Albs and Mids in Hibernia. But the problem is it always ends with a relic raid in the morning.And this is gay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom