current rvr groups running

statued

Loyal Freddie
since the summer has now died down and people are starting to come back from camlann the action has picked up alot regarding the amount of fg vs fg action
so who exactly are out atm?

hib
llaw arian
legacy crusaders
random roleplayers
rage
terra dominus
tnt reloaded
panic
manu propria
greed
revontuli
na fianna dragun group(S)
the odd crimson tears
artic circles

midgard
savage concvlave
coo coo
maelstrom
defiance (back now?o0)
AoD
sarumans hand group(s)
golden age
village people pug
dark alliance pug?
buuh pugs

albion
custodia malacitana
synergy pugs
tedious ten
black falcons
scarface pugs
casuals pugs
forgotten legends
dark aurora
artic circle
kupo flux
asylum?(back now?o0)

these are groups that definatly run groups on regualer over lastcouple of weeks and seems its only getting beter

question im wondering is if theres any other groups intending to play again now? or reform

soz to any active guilds i left out

rah

Fledgling Freddie
the "action" today is what make ppl quit :puke:

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
the Destroyerofworlds will kill the rvr starting tomorrow be afraid, be very afraid.:flame:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
rah said:

indeed, zerged 9 out of 10 times, stealther adds everyfuckingwhere and no players to make grps with :/
can count mael"vaffel" out since we wont run for a month or something until players get back from trips etc ~~

Plaid

Fledgling Freddie
Bokkerijders are still here.

PS. Lets get back to agramon plz.....

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Yeh we have been on a break the last month or so rolling hibs and people been on holiday but you should see Arctic Cirlce out 3-4 nights a week again now, probably on alb. I suspect we will only play hibs when albs badly outnumber the enemys and that hasn't happened the past few weeks.

Eyres

Banned
i hope the alb CM pve crew sort this shit irvr out because the only people it benefits are the brainless morons

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Now Blazeh has done his mad noob farming session i hope RR will be going to Agramon rather than Boldiam bridge area :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
we're mostly rebuffing in vindsaul, but we're out donating rps in between. will continue to field grps with 4-6 coo coo:ers in them.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
rah said:

Let me guess, you went near bold bridge? or found Denarius' stealther zerg at DC bridge? :wanker: We were roaming around a bold tower with non stop action, maybe try somewhere else.

statued said:
asylum?(back now?o0)

Aurores was loney so we made a group for him :fluffle: , If theres action we will continue to make groups :p .

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
rah said:

or keeps people still going after 4 years...

daoc, best zerg and add game in the known universe tbh :)

and to remain on topic, even if TMM has a group out most nights, it is seldomly a TMM only group. But i would count us as being active though.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Today it was alot better than Saturday imo, atleast had some clean fights today between Eras and Bold unlike Saturdays zerg fest.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
indeed, zerged 9 out of 10 times, stealther adds everyfuckingwhere and no players to make grps with :/
can count mael"vaffel" out since we wont run for a month or something until players get back from trips etc ~~
Just start asking Mambah if he wanna play! need ze agramondestroyers for nice whine:fluffle:

kivik

Part of the furniture
statued said:
dark alliance pug?
buuh pugs

That would be

tda pug

Not sure if they/we like running to agramon though...

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
i hope the alb CM pve crew sort this shit irvr out because the only people it benefits are the brainless morons

The once that dont play the way u do - and even have the imprudence to kill you? lol:m00:

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

some nice fights yes, in the evening, not full GA group tough QQ, but maybe more in the future.

What happen during the day ????? The rr 9-11 FG's (hibbies mostly) running 2 G's on stick and sometimes even more killing all solo players between surs and bold/eras ganking small groups Fg's without any recall of the Honor and Oh so don't add plzz policy ???

Keep it up lol, will only makes things ugly for the future when u all suddenly decide that Ganking solor's and adding on fights is O so wrong again.
What go's arround , comes arround sad but true prolly...

:worthy:

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
oh soz

Oh sorry i forgot the nice Scouts, infils, rangers and NS that add on , real bravehearts.
Especialy the ones who roam towards Bold 3 i like the most ^^:twak:

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
leave me dwarf alone u tiarnas/bantiarnas etc oO i wander how much rps a rr7gives to a rr9+ grp ....

ps: it is quite lol, but alb grps tend to be a bit more "honorable" than the hib ones l8ly ... at least from my pov ...

Angrist

Part of the furniture
kivik said:
That would be

tda pug

Not sure if they/we like running to agramon though...

Well it's mostly DAoM/TDA, with a core of regular players and 2-3 random spots.

We'd go agramon if there were any action there :)

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Plaid said:
Bokkerijders are still here.
Like he said. We run every sunday and tuesday night from 20 CET

If you see kill-spamn from Mirage, Kastor, Dac(c), Sigidil or Waldorv then its us. And Jess belongs to us those nights, so killspamn from him on those nights is our group as well.

Remember the name ... Bokkerijders... there to pwn you.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Yes .. Revontuli is active but we our having to find 2-3 players not in guild at the moment but soon to be a full guild grp running in full colours to b fully owned !!!
-Loil

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Today it was alot better than Saturday imo, atleast had some clean fights today between Eras and Bold unlike Saturdays zerg fest.

What are you talking about? was zergy all weekend everywere in alb.
i remember we were roaming between eras and bold and we killed one group mids and hibs and then another 2fgm came from behind then we SW and runed and got sandwiched by another 2fgh and then another 1fgm we were like WTF?!?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well it was from my POV as we got zerged also sometimes though alot less than saturday and we even got some nice FGvFG fights unlike Saturday.
At the end of the night we went to suicide and took a look at Bold bridge and find 3-4fg albs just standing there and it seemed Mid zerg was near the Surs tower so I guess if you stayed near that area you would be zerged but near Eras it was quite nice tbh.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
i remember we were roaming between eras and bold and we killed one group mids and hibs and then another 2fgm came from behind then we SW and runed and got sandwiched by another 2fgh and then another 1fgm we were like WTF?!?

Lol but it was fun Kin :p !

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
will try to get a couple of friends together as soon as I got internet at my new place..

<3 vf

Eyres

Banned
Kinetix said:

are you sure it wasnt the other way around

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Well it was from my POV as we got zerged also sometimes though alot less than saturday and we even got some nice FGvFG fights unlike Saturday.
At the end of the night we went to suicide and took a look at Bold bridge and find 3-4fg albs just standing there and it seemed Mid zerg was near the Surs tower so I guess if you stayed near that area you would be zerged but near Eras it was quite nice tbh.

nah we started from beno and since we found nothing we went down on map till we reached the middle point between eras and bold. I really dont know how ppl can like Irvr i mean...how crap is it to have 3 realms in a small box size of a realm...not to mention the lag, dunno what GOA are up to but had several ppl complaining about lag and they all lived in different countries and different ISP etc

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Ye AoD is playing though we always have 2-4 ppl from different guilds but still usually we have very nice fights against Greed (love to fight with them ) and would say RR if they weren't adding on everything so they suck. Had a fun fight yesterday against Aurores grp with 6 ppl , though hibs added on us but was surprised it took so long for them to kill us :)

edit: about numbers, I'm not sure about albs but yday around 21-22 cet from the 280 online non anon mid 170 was in the frontier xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom