+ Critical bonus?

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any point in having a +critical bonus if you train it up to 50 already?
More damage when you're 50+11 or doesn't it matter much? Thanks in advance :)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Er what do you mean by '+critical bonus'?
Do you mean an increased chance to critical such as with Mastery of Pain or some Catacombs items?
If so then yes, there is a point in having it even if your weapon skill is as high as it can go as it's a different thing.
Crit damage is added ontop of your normal damage so you can hit for cap and crit and it'll all count. There's a base chance to crit with any melee hit which is increased by MoPain and some Catacombs items. I don't know what the base or cap for critical chances is offhand.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Er what do you mean by '+critical bonus'?
Do you mean an increased chance to critical such as with Mastery of Pain or some Catacombs items?
If so then yes, there is a point in having it even if your weapon skill is as high as it can go as it's a different thing.
Crit damage is added ontop of your normal damage so you can hit for cap and crit and it'll all count. There's a base chance to crit with any melee hit which is increased by MoPain and some Catacombs items. I don't know what the base or cap for critical chances is offhand.

i think its kinda obvius what he means, as you cant specc 50+11 in mopain dont you think its critical strike (cs) assasin skill he means ?

sorry but cant answer on it cuz i dont play one.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Equador said:
Is there any point in having a +critical bonus if you train it up to 50 already?
More damage when you're 50+11 or doesn't it matter much? Thanks in advance :)
If you want the highest posible cap on CS styles such as PA, then yeah maybe, tho most people seem to stop speccing in CS at 39-44.

Should see an effect over 50 in some lines.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
+11cs is 5.5% more dmg or something, and higher caps ofc

Juilie

Fledgling Freddie
The way it used to be back in SI, 1 point CS raised PA cap by 9 points. With toa bonuses this should increase somewhat. So assuming you hit for cap on a caster, the 11 points CS means 100+ damage.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
yes it raises your PA cap and cap on styles in your CS line, but the returns for over 50 arent the same as the returns before 50 so theres less urgency on getting it that high

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom