Crap Names

K

Kobold

Originally posted by Novamir
http://www.advancedfightingfantasy.com/ff48.htm

ahahahahahhahah

"The feared Inquisitor General, Karam Gruul, has eluded capture for so long, however, that many believe him dead. You alone know different. Gruul is very much alive, and plotting to rekindle the flames of war once more. YOU must use your skills as a bounty hunter to track him down and bring him, finally, to justice."

Karam used to read those gay books roflolorofl. :ROFLMAO:

lololol :D

G

Gabrial

I knew a guy called

SmokeMeAKipper IllBebackforbreakfast

L

lofff

Yourmother KnowsBest Disciples Of Aldur 50 199,997 Wizard Avalonian None

hes actually a nice guy tho but still >.<

ps: Bet my bard alt "Loved Speed" could b listed too ;P

L

lofff

Originally posted by Asq
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh Nooooooooooooooooooooooo is high on my list... same as anyone named after after an instrument (like guitars etc.) :D

think that guy is a ranger, right?

f am right he was lvl27 in thidranki ;P

A

Anu

Firby the WArden once made a alt called "Arse Hole" i think and GAO changed it to "Ash Tray"

lol

for me

"Darran" my druids name came from from me and a m8 making druids with geeky names.. he names his Trevor.

"Iemfig" um i think it was a generated name with a bit cut off (actually most of my char names are that.) DId have the surname "Rolls" before.. u know Fig Rolls :rolleyes:

"Boomii" my MANA chanter .. heh guess doh! mana = boom etc :doh: Surname : ManaBang tsk,..

"Aedili" Generated then cut a bit off name.

"Chippex" My new SI char .. ;) cos it lood's like wood etc

Worst i have seen like some1 mentioned is that

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooh Nooooooooooooooooooooooo"

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by talen_sun
I kinda like my names...

Talen Sun (tank) is from Farscape, the name of Aeryns father, who was a great warrior.

Hate to say it, but it's spelt Talyn...

S

svartmetall

I know someone whose char was called Fukuguys and then she wondered why it got changed...lol, doh...

I HATE lame LOTR names, so unimaginative.

If you're going to have a name that's not IC for Midgard, then at least try to be original/funny...seen a char on Alb/Pryd called Breathing Helps, like that one.
I have a Zerker called Collateral Damage, name just seemed to fit a crazed axe-wielding pyscho somehow :).

O

old.Ailelun

Originally posted by Trinilim

Isn't the Karam the muslim bible? :eek7:

and new name:

Manithinkthisisareallylongname Howdoyoulikemehavingsuchalongname

Qu'ran I belive :E

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by svartmetall

Hate to say it, but it's spelt Talyn...

Talen will be taken because he was a thief in a book somewhere i seem to remember...

A

Ambulance

Talen will be taken because he was a thief in a book somewhere i seem to remember...

Aye, he was Kurik`s illegitimate son in the Elenium series (the sapphire rose/the diamond throne/etc etc) by David Eddings.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Ambulance

Aye, he was Kurik`s illegitimate son in the Elenium series (the sapphire rose/the diamond throne/etc etc) by David Eddings.

Manbulance, that has to be THE most unerotic thing you have ever written.

The dream is ended!

a.

A

Addlcove

ooiii Talen was a cool kid (the kid from the books that is)

A

Ambulance

Manbulance, that has to be THE most unerotic thing you have ever written.

It was a moment of weakness, please forgive me ;)

K

Karam_gruul

OMFG,

stfu, those books fucking pwn. and yea my mum read it to me.

and im nothing to do with muslims, i'll get banned if i say what i think of them, so lol.

but yea i did get it from one of those books, and its a fucking uber name. i'd rather be named after an evil inquisitor general than a homosexual gay (novamir) :D

but urr, yea my name is probably just about the best in the game i'd say.. the worst imho is............ everyone that isnt me.

nuff said

B

bishibosh

Like everyone else i think that anyone with the name Legolas/Legolazzzz/legolasse/leggggolas etc needs to be locked in a room with one of those highlander/briton women who have realy screwed up faces and red eyes and hit with boar skin loot bags and "flexible weapons" until they realise that they are a burden to the world and commit suicide. Other worst name was some weird BG alt on pryd called Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttt Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt, and IMo the best name was Eeny Weeny

N

Nightchill

there was a brief attempt to make characters with "This" as the last name..

so we got:

Dodge This
Elude This
Mock This

most (like Resist) were already taken :(

M

minime_

My buffbot name is Mmmm Porkfat, famous quote of Homer Simpson. OMFG!!! What retarded bastard would ever name a char smth like that :p

O

old.Kapteeni

Tuoksuva Paska, means smelly shit. Jeesus Nasaretilainen, religious man, Jesus Crist. Liamalover(saw this name when played daoc's beta)

G

Gabrial

I have a char called Pickled and my mate has one called Onions:)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

a homosexual gay

Does this mean you can have a heterosexual gay? Or a homosexual straight? Or is karam just so obsessed that he has to use both words together?

A

Apathy

As Karam clearly shows, one can be a stupid idiot...so I see no reason why one can't be a homosexual gay.

Of course, using gay as a noun rather than an adjective is just so deplorably modern, in a vulgar way. Urgh.

a.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by minime_
My buffbot name is Mmmm Porkfat, famous quote of Homer Simpson. OMFG!!! What retarded bastard would ever name a char smth like that :p

lol, so that's your buffbot...? Seen it about, had good chortle at name :).

B

Benkei

How cant u realize...?

The worst name in all Excalibur (apart from lame, becoz he is well know across the realms) is:

WRATHOFSAURON (oh, come on, shoot urself kkthx)

O

old.Aragone

but but but o_O

pfft my name is fine and i dident even know about lotr when i made it :m00: :m00:

E

Elixir

Any name that belongs to a alb! :p

no seriously lotr related names suck though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom