Cows !

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye tbh i dont care if i see that 8000 times its bloomin great and i'd forgotten it so you just reminded me of something i liked which i guess in the whole scheme of things should really happen more often right?

im right arnt i i mean think of all the cool stuff youve seen or heard in your life that you reaaaaaally liked but youve forgotten about and how great it feels when you remember it

YAY for rememberification!!!

good god i need a lay down with some cows with guns *dum dee dee dum dum*

i had a dream once when i was a littl'un that i wanted a horse for christmas and my father brought me a cow instead so i had to ride to school on this cow and tell everyone it was a horse :(

i just remembered that...

cows well hung!!!

cow dung flung!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Watched it yesterday again ^^ I was humming it all day =<

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
aye tbh i dont care if i see that 8000 times its bloomin great and i'd forgotten it so you just reminded me of something i liked which i guess in the whole scheme of things should really happen more often right?

im right arnt i i mean think of all the cool stuff youve seen or heard in your life that you reaaaaaally liked but youve forgotten about and how great it feels when you remember it

YAY for rememberification!!!

good god i need a lay down with some cows with guns *dum dee dee dum dum*

i had a dream once when i was a littl'un that i wanted a horse for christmas and my father brought me a cow instead so i had to ride to school on this cow and tell everyone it was a horse :(

i just remembered that...

cows well hung!!!

cow dung flung!!!

np,

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lets make sexytime Vlad!

sexytime.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom