Politics Coronavirus

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Especially when you might as well have just done it yourself.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not sure I see the logic in posting something in Swedish and saying "oh by the way if you want to understand what it says, translate it yourself".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
80% of adults now have Covid Antibodies apparently. Massive news.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Most my family have been doing the monthly PCR testing for the ONS over the last year, we've agreed to doing it for another year along with the antibody blood test. Only 2 of us managed to get an acceptable amount of blood into our sample containers, it is rather hard.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
And exactly nothing will happen. The press should be tearing them a new one, they aren't, why?

Have we got to the point where everyone is just worn down by all the open Tory corruption now? Why aren't labour calling for resignations?

The Covid enquiry will be a whitewash too.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's not Labour's fault, obviously BUT, they should be ripping the Tories to pieces and they aren't, and it's getting weirder by the day.

How much ammunition are they going to get before using it? It's no good saving it up.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's not Labour's fault, obviously BUT, they should be ripping the Tories to pieces and they aren't, and it's getting weirder by the day.

How much ammunition are they going to get before using it? It's no good saving it up.

A day late and a dollar short.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I'm due my 2nd vaccination next week, had the first on 18th of March.
Just phoned the doctors to find out why I hadn't received a notification for 2nd jab and it turns out they have no record of me having the first one.
Been told to get to the vaccination centre before 4pm and has to be today because its closing down tomorrow.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They moved ours to the pharmacy, I know this because I was stood like a dickhead in the queue this morning, only to find that I could jump the queue for the pharmacy, it was too early to wonder why it was so long.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
They moved ours to the pharmacy, I know this because I was stood like a dickhead in the queue this morning, only to find that I could jump the queue for the pharmacy, it was too early to wonder why it was so long.
Our town has 3 sites (all closing) and a pharmacy, Next town has 1 site.
Apparently people are being asked to travel up to 30 miles to get vaccinated now.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
My mum had to travel 30 odd miles for both of hers, some of them don't make any sense.

I got both of mine at a place less than 5 miles away.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In other news, going to the pub on Sunday to watch Englands first game of the Euros. Cannot wait.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I was in the office yesterday, first time in, for over 18 months. I felt a bit like Cillian Murphy wandering around in 28 Days Later, it was kinda surreal.

Also going to pub to watch Denmark - Finland on Saturday, first meetup with some of my best friends since February 2020.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My mum had to travel 30 odd miles for both of hers, some of them don't make any sense.

That's because we stole all the vaccines.

We had about 20 centres open across the city area, and I'd imagine it's the same for other areas with an increase in the Indian variant.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Just had the jab, given the card as proof of vaccination but they wouldn't fill in the information about my first one. Which now leaves me no option other than downloading the NHS app to prove I'm fully vaccinated.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

My wife had an option of a centre that was closer to our house than any of my options. We booked 30 minutes apart, in exactly the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom