Politics Coronavirus

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So in a multi cultural, multi faith country. What message does it send when we told other sectors of it that they can’t gather in groups for their faiths celebration days but we are going to make legal changes to accommodate Christmas.

not just that but it will then have a knock on effect of everyone having to be more restricted for another 4 weeks or more even if you didnt par take.

the virus doesnt take a xmas break. and christmas is no more worthy than dwahli or pass over.

suck it up and lets get this thing under control until they roll out vaccines.

or let everyone do what they want and deal with the problem. You cannot do what they are proposing for xmas without saying others in society have less worthy sky fairy celebrations.

I think you're forgetting the UK will be entirely on fire on January 1st, and then a post-apocalyptic wasteland on January 2nd. You may as well have a good blowout this Christmas.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well the BBC documentary should clearcup the issues with sage in a totally unbiased way with scary music when the bad guys are talking.

This danish mask study seems a bit unclear on what going outside entails.
Its being heralded as the most robust yet.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think you're forgetting the UK will be entirely on fire on January 1st, and then a post-apocalyptic wasteland on January 2nd. You may as well have a good blowout this Christmas.
Rofl :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
When I get pissed I usually end up in a kebab shop

That's fine, most churches end up getting re-purposed anyway. One of the best restaurants in Northampton is an ex-church.

I like churches, very spacious, always need a new roof that *whatever head swivel religion that runs it* mysteriously can't afford, despite centuries of conmanship.

Anyone would think Christianity is the longest con in history.

Job

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So while being next to pointless as that danish study showed, masks are slowly destroying the environment.

Job gives a shit about the environment if it aligns with his personal views. What a shocker.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So while being next to pointless as that danish study showed, masks are slowly destroying the environment.

That's not a fault of people wearing masks, it's a fault of people being filthy cunts that don't deal with their rubbish. Just like any single use object.

And again, you don't appear capable of actually reading the things you link to.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You see it all the time, people just too lazy to even use the bin right next to where ever they just throw rubbish. I saw a face mask on a bush near the road on Exmoor and here is an example of fly tipping at a parking bay just outside Lyton:

PXL_20201020_120531981.jpg
PXL_20201020_120536241.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
This sign language guy is great.

I am pretty sure he did a Pinocchio nose at one point when that cunt Hancock was talking bollocks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You see it all the time, people just too lazy to even use the bin right next to where ever they just throw rubbish. I saw a face mask on a bush near the road on Exmoor and here is an example of fly tipping at a parking bay just outside Lyton

Fly tipping reporting app: ClearWaste – Apps on Google Play

It's a ballache to do the first one (you have to put in a fair few details). After that it's all good.

You take a pic, it takes the GPS, you submit to your local council. They come out, clear it up.

Did it for some stuff down the end of a forestry track near me. Took 'em a couple of months to come out and clear it but they came and then put up a few bullshit "cctv in the area" signs on the gate too.

I use it whilst on my bike :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
This sign language guy is great.

I am pretty sure he did a Pinocchio nose at one point when that cunt Hancock was talking bollocks.
Apparently its definately leveling off. Which van tam said it was an indication but need more time to tell completely.

the pfizer drug is not 95% effective, not 95% effective in over 65’s like the company said

they are looking for a safe way to mingle at christmas. There is no safe way. Either you mingle and risk exposure or don’t.

such an annoying presentation full of shite. That with the priti stuff scrolling at the bottom. been a crap day for government tbh

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
been a crap day for government tbh
60,000 deaths say it's been a crap year, following on from a crap decade of increasing inequality and failure to prepare for a known risk.

Job

Yes it has, I mean so soon after 2017 where 50 thousand extra people died in 2017 in just the winter.
Id love to show you some articles of crying relatives or nhs workers without ppe, but unfortunately no one gave a flying fuck, no lockdowns, no masks, no deniers, the economy didnt tank and we kinda waltzed through it while the bodies were piling up.
Luckily 2018 was only 10 thousand in the first few weeks so we could actually then not give a flying fuck of flying fucks.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes it has

Yes what has done what???? Are you replying to an earlier comment? If so, fucking quote it... otherwise this looks like just some random rambling...

Job

I did, but you have throttled my access and it randomly drops the quote link and then wont let me edit before the timer runs out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you have throttled my access
This, Job old bean is because you keep saying this:
I mean so soon after 2017 where 50 thousand extra people died in 2017 in just the winter.
And you don't seem to be able to keep it in your head that we didn't lock down in 2017

Get it? You keep saying the same, silly, things.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Job. Seriously. At the moment you seem to be really, seriously, struggling.

If you're trolling, then that's a strange mental issue in and of it's own. If you genuinely can't see where you're fundamentally mistaken then that's probably worse.

Either way, maybe a voluntary break would be a good idea? From online in general. Get out on your bike. Take some videos. Maybe don't feel threatened by the suggestion that professional help might not be a bad thing to try as a life experience, if nothing else.

Sometimes when the whole world is against you, it's you, not the whole world m8.

Take a step back and give yourself a chance to re-assess.

Job

I expect that from Gwad, not you Scouse, just accept the facts I posted and draw your own conclusion on how they fit into recent events.

My sarcasm hints that I feel perception plays a major role, because I'm very aware that the media controls the nation.

Yes its a pandemic and 2017 wasnt, its not about the diseases, its about our perception of death. And how noticeably different that article is when referring to a death tally that is practically considered a genocide now.

Only a few years ago it was the classic Stalin quote.
'A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is statistics.'
Now its the other way around, you would think that was a good thing, but weve long lost our locak tribal connections by sheer numbers.
Maybe covid might bring that back

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Job. Seriously. At the moment you seem to be really, seriously, struggling.
So do you old bean, pursuing a sensible response where there is none to be had.

Can we make that whole New World Order thing about not putting effort into the pointless?

How about some more posts about your new digs instead?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
just accept the facts I posted and draw your own conclusion on how they fit into recent events.
They fit into recent events in a context - and the context is that we've locked down our entire country and STILL have 60,000 deaths. That's not just me "drawing my own conclusion" (though it is) - it's self-evident. And just because the media draw the same conclusion doesn't make it conspiracy. It's just because the sky IS blue.

Covid is not "normal". Flu deaths - 50,000? Horrible, yes, but normal. That's why we don't get our knickers in a twist about it.

Covid deaths - 60,000 with a national and global lockdown to reduce that death. About as far from normal as you can get.

Why you get banned (repeatedly) and the whole world is against you is because this has been pointed out, by pretty much everyone, multiple times. Yet you still don't get it.

So - my post above was serious @Job. You're either trolling or having a breakdown of some sort. Your online persona is so far disconnected from actual reality that I can't seriously discount that you're having a serious mental problem.

If that is the case then please take that post for what it was - genuine advice.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So do you old bean, pursuing a sensible response where there is none to be had.
Got a bit of time whilst I'm waiting for the missus to get back home. I'm quite stubborn, so I figured I might at least try - otherwise what's the point of having him about? :)

But yeah.
How about some more posts about your new digs instead?

OK. How about this:

Practically my back garden:
1605906562074.png

Actually my back garden:
1605906743097.png

:)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Fly tipping reporting app: ClearWaste – Apps on Google Play

It's a ballache to do the first one (you have to put in a fair few details). After that it's all good.

You take a pic, it takes the GPS, you submit to your local council. They come out, clear it up.

Did it for some stuff down the end of a forestry track near me. Took 'em a couple of months to come out and clear it but they came and then put up a few bullshit "cctv in the area" signs on the gate too.

I use it whilst on my bike :)

I have the app but currently I do it through the county's website, they did pick it up.

The whole situation is annoying, it isn't as if it is hard to dispose of rubbish properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom