Politics Coronavirus

Embattle

FH is my second home
I was out on my motorcycle for 4 hours today and saw a mixture of RVs, Caravans and roof boxes on my travels, managed to clear them fairly fast even though they seemed to be on some of the smaller bendy roads on to Exmoor and down to Dartmoor so your hopes of keeping either quiet is highly unlikely.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
To be fair I wasn't particularly hopeful I could make much of a dent in the tourist trade of Devon and Cornwall by posting on Freddyshouse :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
If you think these places are bad, imagine living in Grimsby!
/whoosh x2

i think ppl are missing the sarcasm and the attempt to distract fellow freddies from bringing the virus to this the best place to live in the uk ;)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Actually Grimsby has lowest number of infections in England so we was actually joining in the distraction tactic!

Talivar

Part of the furniture
That includes those of us already there, no one else will accept that 7 fingers and toes is ok tho :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Knee-jerk racism shit.

It's much more HMO than simply cultural IMO. Those areas are poverty stricken and people simply live in much closer proximity than in white white Wirral, for example, where it's clear that large swathes of the younger population have simply declared social distancing is "over". (As was expressed to me by my niece the other day - and she pretty much brought up cummings as her excuse (which is the most political she's ever been)).

But this is what you get when freedom of speech isn't institutionalised. If there IS a cultural issue, people must be free to talk about it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

This is causing huge problems in Leicester.

People have suddenly been made aware of the underclass, which is causing the outbreak, but as Scouse says, they live in rammed housing with no furlough pay and they all work in different factories throughout covid to survive, so there's literally no difference in them going to the underclass mosques.

The obvious solution is to have a charity which is funded by the government but importantly isn't the government supporting these people so they don't have to work and appreciate the lockdown more, but that won't happen under a Tory government for shit, it's way easier to be incompetent and to blame minorities because thick people lap it up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is causing huge problems in Leicester.

People have suddenly been made aware of the underclass, which is causing the outbreak, but as Scouse says, they live in rammed housing with no furlough pay and they all work in different factories throughout covid to survive, so there's literally no difference in them going to the underclass mosques.

The obvious solution is to have a charity which is funded by the government but importantly isn't the government supporting these people so they don't have to work and appreciate the lockdown more, but that won't happen under a Tory government for shit, it's way easier to be incompetent and to blame minorities because thick people lap it up.
It's not *just* the HMO thing (though that is a large part of it).

But we can't openly talk about that. But I suspect EID (along with the fact like unlike previously protestant communities minority religions are generally much more sociable, often requiring daily mass meetups for shared experience) has something to do with the decision.

Gwadien

But we can't openly talk about that. But I suspect EID (along with the fact like unlike previously protestant communities minority religions are generally much more sociable, often requiring daily mass meetups for shared experience) has something to do with the decision.

The Government wouldn't dare to do it over Christmas, that's for sure.

Religious equality my bum hole.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Government wouldn't dare to do it over Christmas, that's for sure.

Religious equality my bum hole.
That's conjecture, but preventing death > religious equality.

If, culturally, there's an issue then screaming "racist" is a shitty defence.

We have a set of actions we all need to adhere to - if certain cultural practices mean some people aren't strongly adhereing to them then that's unacceptable in this case

Looks like my point on affluent kids of all ethnicities being a problem is true too:

Wij

I am a FH squatter

The Muslims I know in Bradford have been very good at observing the rules though.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Lets just cut to the chase.

Its white peoples fault.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lets just cut to the chase.

Its white peoples fault.
My sister's kids and all of their affluent friends are behaving like nothing's changed.

Last time I looked they were all white. And from "your" neck of the woods.

It's fuck all to do with skin colour you racist fuck.

Gwadien

That's conjecture, but preventing death > religious equality.

If, culturally, there's an issue then screaming "racist" is a shitty defence.

We have a set of actions we all need to adhere to - if certain cultural practices mean some people aren't strongly adhereing to them then that's unacceptable in this case

Looks like my point on affluent kids of all ethnicities being a problem is true too:

I absolutely agree, fuck religion, it should be banned.

As Wij said, Muslims are following the rules, there's just a very small minority that are continuing to go to house mosques. Just as much as other extremely religious people are no doubt flaunting the rules for God.

It's a open fact in Leicester that the decision to very slightly extend our lockdown was because of Eid, and that came from the Government. It's a clear message from the Government that they don't trust a minority.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I absolutely agree, fuck religion, it should be banned.

As Wij said, Muslims are following the rules, there's just a very small minority that are continuing to go to house mosques. Just as much as other extremely religious people are no doubt flaunting the rules for God.

It's a open fact in Leicester that the decision to very slightly extend our lockdown was because of Eid, and that came from the Government. It's a clear message from the Government that they don't trust a minority.
I don't think the government trusts anybody. I think what has happened is that they've identified an issue and they need to deal with it.

If you can't take actions to prevent deaths just because a minority is primarily involved then we're fucked.

This isn't an issue of racist victimisation and it just makes things harder when people try to frame it that way.

Job

Yes muslims are all obeying the rules...its just the most unbelievable coincidence that Birmingham has been hit the worst in Europe and the lockdoen in Lancashire is practically an overlay of muslim areas.

But if you know a family who is...well then.

Job

My sister's kids and all of their affluent friends are behaving like nothing's changed.

Last time I looked they were all white. And from "your" neck of the woods.

It's fuck all to do with skin colour you racist fuck.
Knowsley?
Running at 167%
Thick scousers ground zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom