Politics Coronavirus

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Minority ethnic..you left that out on porpoise.
Subconsciously maybe probably because they suffer from the same issues as BAME, mixed race does to a point also although it can be more specific - ie Anglo-African or African-Anglo - it describes adequately an individuals background ....BAME does not.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm just reminded of the racist pasting I got on here for using the word ethnic.
You got a pasting for using the word "ethnics" in a racist context.

That was spelled out to you very very clearly but you continue to refuse to understand why (on purpose).

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

And yet if you look at a typical Texan hospital:

Looks well in control in terms of stopping people getting really sick.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And yet if you look at a typical Texan hospital:

Looks well in control in terms of stopping people getting really sick.
Lol

Only you can read that and see a good news story.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Lol

Only you can read that and see a good news story.

What, you mean that despite a huge surge in "cases" in certain states in the US, hospitals don't seem overwhelmed in the slightest is bad news?

Do you not think this might be more of a sign that it is moving to an endemic illness we just live with, like Spanish or Hong Kong Flu?

I mean looking at the below report from another Hospital Group in Texas, are you in the slightest bit concerned about what is happening?

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1277773122301804546?s=20

Yoni

utterly despicable
It is disgusting however on the upside / the drug is not anywhere near as useful as the drug that guys in Oxford have established reduces deaths (not hospitalisation time as this drug). Gilnead have already given a lower cost to developing countries and according the Swedish Life Science Journal Gilnead is signing contracts for manufacturers to produce a generic version.

Finally Trumpy wants to be sure that if he really plays this game that it may effect help that other countries give the US should their health systems become overloaded - except for a few arsehole moments (France and Germany hoarding meds and gear meant for other countries at the start) I have seen many countries send medical personnel (Cuba, China), respirators(Sweden, Denmark) and gear to countries as and when their health services became overloaded- why would anyone help the US if their president behaves in this way.....

Yoni

In the Swedish news today it appears that Gilnead is donating their drug to Sweden ..... they have huge operations in Sweden so maybe a political gesture - interesting that the size of the donation is "secret"

Stockholm receives the largest proportion of covid drugs

The Capital Region draws the lottery when a national donation of the remedies for remediation is distributed.
"It is a populous region where many are still sick," says Maria Landgren, head of pharmaceuticals at Region Skåne.

Sweden has accepted a donation of the drug remdesivir from manufacturer Gilead. The medicine should be given to hospitalized covid patients who receive oxygen supplements. The size of the donation is secret, but it is clear that it is enough for a few patients.

The distribution is clear and has been done with the help of infectious doctors from all over the country, says Maria Landgren, who has a central role in the "four-county cooperation" which formally received the donation.
- Stockholm gets the largest share of the donation, she says.

But the drug will benefit the whole country. The distribution has been made on the basis of two parameters: the size of the population in the region and the number of covid patients in hospitals.

TT: When is the donation in Swedish hospitals?
- Our hope is that it will be out at the hospitals this week.

Stockholm får störst andel av covidläkemedel
Huvudstadsregionen drar vinstlotten när en nationell donation av coronamedicinen remdesivir fördelas.

– Det är en folkrik region där många fortfarande är sjuka, säger Maria Landgren, läkemedelschef på Region Skåne.
Sverige har accepterat en donation av läkemedlet remdesivir från tillverkaren Gilead. Medicinen ska ges till sjukhusvårdade covidpatienter som får syrgastillskott. Omfattningen av donationen är hemlig, men klart är att den bara räcker till ett fåtal patienter.
Fördelningen är klar och har gjorts med hjälp av infektionsläkare från hela landet, berättar Maria Landgren som har en central roll i "fyrlänssamarbetet" som formellt tagit emot donationen.
– Stockholm får ju största andelen av donationen, säger hon.
Men läkemedlet ska komma hela landet till gagn. Fördelningen har gjorts utifrån två parametrar: dels hur stor befolkningsmängden är i regionen och dels hur många covidpatienter som ligger på sjukhus.
TT: När finns donationen på svenska sjukhus?
– Vår förhoppning är att den ska finnas ute på sjukhusen denna vecka.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There are poor people in cramped housing all over the UK.

Im just posing the observation that the hotspots seem to be the areas where there are large concentrations of certain immigrants have no cultural concept of personal space.

I'll probably have to include Liverpool football fans in that one in a few weeks.

And they are far more racist than us , so stop beating that dead horse after moving to whitesville yourself

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And they are far more racist than us , so stop beating that dead horse after moving to whitesville yourself
Not in my decades of actual life experience of living in areas with majority ethnic minority demographics.

It's the poor dumb working-class white folk who are clearly the most racist arseholes.

The immigrant community weren't whiter-than-white, so to speak, but I was free to go where I liked and was welcomed universally. The only times I both felt threatened and was actually threatened, in both Bradford and Nottingham, were in the poor thick white racist working (or rather not-working) class areas.

Oh. And the same goes for those types of areas in Liverpool and Merseyside.

As I've said - I've moved here for something (mountains) not away from something (brown people) - and, funnily enough, other than friends (who will visit) the thing I'm missing most is the hustle, bustle and general throb of life in the immigrant areas.

I absolutely understand that living in white white Formby, and having zero experience of the joy of living as a white person in a majority migrant community gives you more authority to describe "who's more racist" over me.

You dumb, racist white cunt.

Job

Oh give yourself a break.
Indians and pakistanis are ground zero for black racism...probably only the chinese and japanese are worse.

Im sure your experience of living in multicultralism is just like one stock photo after the other, typical liberal all the minorities dancing around you and high fiving each other and throwing you their cultures produce
and cultural attitudes into your wonderous world shopping bag.

You try marrying into an Indian family, they could just about handle a white person though it would be eternal shame for the family unless you were very rich.
If you were black they'd shoot their own child.

Yeah white people racist..yeah..yeah, we are the only ones trying to fix it, but hilariously are too scared of our own shadow to point out everyones worse than us

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm sure your experience of living in multicultralism is just like one stock photo after the other, typical liberal all the minorities dancing around you and high fiving each other and throwing you their cultures produce
and cultural attitudes into your wonderous world shopping bag.
Yeah, it's all about the shopping and not the friends I miss. :rolleyes:

You try marrying into an Indian family, they could just about handle a white person though it would be eternal shame for the family unless you were very rich.
Got a few friends and colleagues who've done just that.

Best weddings I've been to. Absolutely all about love and not money.

Yeah white people racist..yeah..yeah, we are the only ones trying to fix it, but hilariously are too scared of our own shadow to point out everyones worse than us
Nope. There's ample evidence on this very forum that in Britain, you and people like you are where the problem lies.

Of course, that's obvious to non-racist people. - if the immigrants to the UK hated white people they wouldn't have fucking moved here in the first place...

Job

Funnily enough we met a mixed race couple in a bar a few years back..he was white and she was indian.
He was a bit of a tosser actually but anyway her family had abandoned her and didnt turn up for the wedding.

I mean they had been married for a few years and she hadnt spoken a single word to her family or seen them.

So I inquired and she said most Indian families would be like that....maybe its suddenly improved.
Oh and this is the wrong thread so no more.

Job

Ive got a racist garden as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom