Politics Coronavirus

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Swans are protected under the Crown so she can be charged with something I think....
Yeah. Apparently the queen can eat them.

But all animals should be protected from random assault...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah. Apparently the queen can eat them.

But all animals should be protected from random assault...
Surely this applies?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe, but considering people get fines for poisoning protected species (if there is even any sort of investigation in the first place) I don't hold out much hope.

If po-po treats robbery as procedural and without a visit, what chance kicking out at a swan?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Maybe, but considering people get fines for poisoning protected species (if there is even any sort of investigation in the first place) I don't hold out much hope.

If po-po treats robbery as procedural and without a visit, what chance kicking out at a swan?
Well that's down to the local Police authority deciding whether to apply a law I guess?

However there is a law in place to protect the abuse of wild animals.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
However after reading the bit about birds I think I am now fucked.

There is a large tree at bottom of my garden (it is in the neighbours land) but a large amount overhangs my garden, I was going to get someone into trim the fucker back to the boundary but knowing my luck it is full of bird nests as hundreds of the little ones live in the tree.

🤦‍♂️

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
However after reading the bit about birds I think I am now fucked.

There is a large tree at bottom of my garden (it is in the neighbours land) but a large amount overhangs my garden, I was going to get someone into trim the fucker back to the boundary but knowing my luck it is full of bird nests as hundreds of the little ones live in the tree.

🤦‍♂️
You can (and should) do it late autumn or early spring, assuming there's no tree preservation order on it :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unfortunately this will happen. Found this on Twitter this morning, I am so fucking ashamed of our young generation. Should never have banned punishment in schools. Fucking scum.

View: https://twitter.com/iancollinsuk/status/1277309409467740162

That's at Limehouse basin, just a couple of miles south on the Regent's Canal from where I was standing on Saturday. It's quite rare to see swans on the canal so I was surprised enough to get a quick photo on my camera - I do hope he didn't then head south to the basin :(swan3.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Feral scumbags, they are hyper aggressive to everyone they meet...completely untouchable because of their age and brought up by feral parents who drum into them to despise authority, steal when they can and lash out at anyone who challenges them.

You get them by us a few times , seriously they need euthanising...its too late.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The alternative is that you charge admission and then use the funds to pay a cleaning crew.

In Dublin, they just put up a "final warning" notice then the park gets closed. Has happened in a couple of smaller parks already.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Welp back into Lockdown we go thanks to protesters and silly cunts all flocking to beaches and shit together.

Job

Leicesters the place to be.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Had a few good nights out in Leicester. There are some fantastic restaurants there.

Reminds me very much of Bradford. If they could get a handle on poverty then the transmission rates would definitely have been lower.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Leicesters the place to be.

I hope you and your racist White mates go to the pub to discuss how it's the immigrants fault so you spread covid amongst yourselves, you're the fucking problem here Job, Mr Big man telling authorities to fuck their selves and then you have the audacity to come here and blame immigrants?

Fuck off you waste of oxygen and don't take up a hospital bed in the process, you're not worth it. Fucking pond life scum.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Had a few good nights out in Leicester. There are some fantastic restaurants there.

Reminds me very much of Bradford. If they could get a handle on organised religion then the transmission rates would definitely have been lower.

Fixed that for you.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The muslims I know in Bradford haven't been going to mosque. Even on Ramadan.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I agree re above it explains issues where the number of immigrants (not just in the UK) are low but deaths have been as high (maybe higher - Italy?, OAP homes in general?)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So i am going to visit my mum on sunday and thinking about driving her to my bros. for a day visit there.

he lives outside the lockdown zone. But are you allowed to drive through the zone. Like i usually would. Or would i have to detour around leics completely?

any ideas lol

Yoni

So it looks like they have hired drivers to deliver the tests who do not try to inform when they are delivering- Kris should have got his test yesterday - no call no test - when he followed up he was told that he didn’t respond when they called yesterday ....they did not call :/ So he has to order a new one .....! As he is recovering we will wait until the end of July and do antibody instead but still I wonder how many tests are not being delivered :/ because of lazy assed delivery drivers :(

Job

I'm just reminded of the racist pasting I got on here for using the word ethnic.

BAME

Whats that last letter for again?

Yoni

You are aware that non white people hate that acronym - it makes it easy and too comfortable for politicians to talk about them with out having to say Black or Asian or Mixed race

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm just reminded of the racist pasting I got on here for using the word ethnic.

BAME

Whats that last letter for again?
Took you long enough to work out what it stands for.

Job

I knew youd just try to change the subject

Job

You are aware that non white people hate that acronym - it makes it easy and too comfortable for politicians to talk about them with out having to say Black or Asian or Mixed race
Minority ethnic..you left that out on porpoise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom