Politics Coronavirus

Embattle

FH is my second home
Which bit are you facepalming..his calculations or that young people arent dying.

This aspect and your attempts to continually use it had been answered quite a few times already.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeah.thats how I feel about BLM.

Shut up all ready will ya.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Yes, try touching your tonsils with...well anything :p
I concur having just done this myself it took several attempts to get 5 seconds worth done .... I didn't think my gag reflex was that sensitive oO

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I concur having just done this myself it took several attempts to get 5 seconds worth done .... I didn't think my gag reflex was that sensitive oO
Mine is way over-sensitive. I had a camera down there once and nearly turned inside out.

I don't think I could do it tbh.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Mine is way over-sensitive. I had a camera down there once and nearly turned inside out.

I don't think I could do it tbh.

I've had quite a few of them and I was due another just as all this Covid stuff started, the real nice one is nick named Top & Tails ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Jesus fucking christ. Seriously? Have we completely lost our minds?

View: https://twitter.com/domdyer70/status/1276052400592347146

The rubbish left is fairly shocking - although opening public toilets would probably stop people shitting in a McDonald's wrapper - but the people on the beach? Ignoring the amazing tricks you can do with a wide angle lens to make things look busier than they are - good on them. There was a distinct lack of uptick in infections after VE Day, the BLM protests and the last time everyone went to the beach, so why should they cower at home behind the sofa and melt like a bunch of retarded Karens?

Get out and enjoy the weather and get some Vitamin D. Your immune system will thank you for it.

Yoni

Now I understand why the UK had to lock down so much - it wasnt just for CV19 it was for the environment also... With respect no one can blame anyone in authority for the level of retard on that beach yesterday. Yes outside is good and yes it is good for physical and mental health but with some common sense.... (dont worry I am already aware of an inccident in West of Sweden where 30 collage students decided to play a game of food sharing mouth to mouth and how there is a spread of infection amongst that group - lets hope they dont visit their over 70 relatives....! )

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That beach is rammed no matter the lens.
And a wide angle lens would make everyone look further away and more spaced out. Telephoto is what tightens up the depth and makes everybody look closer together.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The rubbish left is fairly shocking - although opening public toilets would probably stop people shitting in a McDonald's wrapper - but the people on the beach? Ignoring the amazing tricks you can do with a wide angle lens to make things look busier than they are - good on them. There was a distinct lack of uptick in infections after VE Day, the BLM protests and the last time everyone went to the beach, so why should they cower at home behind the sofa and melt like a bunch of retarded Karens?

Get out and enjoy the weather and get some Vitamin D. Your immune system will thank you for it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
And a wide angle lens would make everyone look further away and more spaced out. Telephoto is what tightens up the depth and makes everybody look closer together.

You don't get 12 tonnes of rubbish from a small number of people popping down to the beach though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You don't believe that that beach is crowded with no respect to social distancing?

Even the Sandbanks ferry had to close as the road all around the area were clogged up.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You don't get 12 tonnes of rubbish from a small number of people popping down to the beach though.
You don't believe that that beach is crowded with no respect to social distancing?

Even the Sandbanks ferry had to close as the road all around the area were clogged up.
Of course, it was rammed. It was @Bodhi trying to imply that there had been lens trickery, I was just pointing out that he'd got his lenses confused.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Nothing new for Bournemouth. When I lived there (2003-2007), we used to go the beach in April and May... by June, tourists would be crapping all over and leaving huge amounts of trash. Council would clean it up eventually. I see it hasn't changed much. Should be fining people for littering.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Yoni

I am not so sure about this. In Sweden they have just launched mass testing so either if you have symptoms you can order a test (like I have and in stockholm they are finding that 14 % of this group has the virus) and the antibody test which is where you have had it and here they have found 17.5% in stockholm. So unlike mid March when I had symptoms (not as bad as these) I was not able to find out how people like me are requesting tests and our status is being confirmed... I can not speak for the other european countries mentioned however. I think currently a better measurement are the statistics on IV beds which are decreasing on a daily basis I think they are just under 200 in the country now down from just under 600 at peak.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A woman making comments about her gag reflex and nobody makes the joke... Come on, people. :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The goal was so wide open there would have been no satisfaction in taking the shot ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So now the newspapers have moved on to complications from Covid..how its much worse than we thought with heart, brain and kidney problems.

Search complications of seasonal flu.
Its the exact same list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom