Politics Coronavirus

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Probably as, like most humans, I am a social creature who would rather have a conversation with someone rather than click on a website - yes even receptionists at GP Surgeries.

Plus I can ask if they have an idea which vaccine I'm getting. Happy to have AZ, OK with Moderna but Pfizer can fuck off, money grabbing tossers that they are.

Spot the old guy wasting everyones time chatting to receptionists

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Could book it on the phone whilst sat on the shitter. But he doesn't want to get the jab, so is making up "reasons" why it's hard to just book it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Could book it on the phone whilst sat on the shitter. But he doesn't want to get the jab, so is making up "reasons" why it's hard to just book it.

I can't actually, as now I've spoken to someone in the NHS who knows what's going on I've discovered I can't book as I'm not eligible, not being 42 and all. The text I had was offering cancelled appointments, I will be in the next batch. So guess I'll have to cope with my all-natural immune response.

Luckily, going by an incredibly recent study in Qatar, are just as effective as the man-made one. More effective in fact, but I'd hate to brag.

95% protection against reinfection after 7 months - or as far back as they have data, 100% effective against critical cases and death.

Lovely.

So lovely in fact, the link has broken the forum. My antibodies are just that powerful!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I can't actually, as now I've spoken to someone in the NHS who knows what's going on I've discovered I can't book as I'm not eligible, not being 42 and all. The text I had was offering cancelled appointments, I will be in the next batch. So guess I'll have to cope with my all-natural immune response.

Luckily, going by an incredibly recent study in Qatar, are just as effective as the man-made one. More effective in fact, but I'd hate to brag.

95% protection against reinfection after 7 months - or as far back as they have data, 100% effective against critical cases and death.

Lovely.

So lovely in fact, the link has broken the forum. My antibodies are just that powerful!
So young. 😞

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Lovely.

They are now doing anyone over 40

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. His insistence on speaking to people rather than using a simple webform is tres amusement :)

Syri

FH is my second home
Got my appointments booked soon as I saw it was open to all over 40. The booking site was being hit hard... got to travel to Derby, and couldn't get in until the 21st of May. It's booked though, and the second for August.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So what you're saying there @Syri, is that if you're over 40, and can use the internet, it's pretty straightforward to book a covid jab, all things considered.

I mean, you might need to hit refresh a couple of times, because a global pandemic is stimulating high demand for that service, but other than that, easy?

Syri

FH is my second home
So what you're saying there @Syri, is that if you're over 40, and can use the internet, it's pretty straightforward to book a covid jab, all things considered.

I mean, you might need to hit refresh a couple of times, because a global pandemic is stimulating high demand for that service, but other than that, easy?
Less than 5 minutes of my time taken, and the hardest part was working out which was easier to get to out of Derby Arena and Kirkby in Ashfield.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So @Bodhi has actually spent more time writing on FH about how hard it is to get vaccinated than it takes to actually book a vaccination.

Nice!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Got my NHS letter earlier this week. Booked the appointment in about 3 minutes online on Thursday. Get my first shot tomorrow.

Even for a lazy sod like me that was low effort.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Got my NHS letter earlier this week. Booked the appointment in about 3 minutes online on Thursday. Get my first shot tomorrow.

Even for a lazy sod like me that was low effort.
True, there is lazy, fucking lazy and finally there is @Zarjazz

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just booked my second jab in the time it took for the kettle to boil. 12th May.

Embattle

FH is my second home
My second was much like the first, no side effects at all even a couple of days later.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yeah. His insistence on speaking to people rather than using a simple webform is tres amusement :)

The web form that wasn't available to me until this morning? That web form you mean? I mean I know I'm like the king of everything, but hacking the NHS website is probably a little beyond me. Good to see you still haven't figured out 40 is less than 42 tho!

Anyway I have been shocked to find that it's easier to book an appointment when you're actually eligible! Who would have thunk it? Booked for the day the pubs open inside, so I'll get jabbed and go to the pub to deal with the inevitable feeling shit for 2 days. Also second jab is booked, but in Wallsall? I presume I can change that a bit closer to the time? As a second shot on monkey aids followed by a car on bricks sounds like a bit of a shit Monday.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Got my invite for my second jab. Will be booking it online tomorrow along with my dad so can get it sorted at the same time. I don't see why people are against booking it online. It literally takes 5 minutes and you can choose which place to get it from and a time slot.

Also my chest x ray came back clear so now they are sending me for a ct scan.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't think any one was/is surprised, the usual suspects commit the usual disinformation campaigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom