Politics Coronavirus

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is it also illegal to deny somebody to come into your house to do some work if they aren't vaccinated?

I mean, I'm fairly sure carehomes are going to enforce vaccinations and people aren't going to get jobs unless they are, and rightly so. Why should it be different for other jobs where the staff may be in close contact with vulnerable people?
you have the right to determine who to let into your home. But as theres no certificates etc for being immunised what would you check to see if they had or not?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
you have the right to determine who to let into your home. But as theres no certificates etc for being immunised what would you check to see if they had or not?

Personally I'd ask them not to come if they were ill, otherwise, crack on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Is it also illegal to deny somebody to come into your house to do some work if they aren't vaccinated?
You can deny anyone entrance to your house for whatever reason you feel like.

So yes.

I mean, I'm fairly sure carehomes are going to enforce vaccinations
I'm fairly sure they won't have to, what with all the staff seeing massive death.

Care home staff will be like Africans - they'll know what dying from disease actually means, so they'll be clamouring for vaccination.

I was going to say: "Lets flip this. I'm working from home - have been since before the pandemic (because I can only be arsed to go into the office when I want to get pissed). Say the bank says "you're out on your ear unless you get vaccinated" - and I object to this because I've got a deep seated irrational fear, or I hold religious beliefs that make it impossible for me to accept vaccination (on pain of going to hell for eternity). - should this be OK?"

But then I realised, what's the fucking point of engaging in clear stupidity.

THIS is the giant moral elephant in the room: an employer telling someone what they must do with their own body.

And in the face of fear over an illness you'll survive (even with your asthma) you'd be happy to hand that power over to a corporation too? (In common with loads of other things you don't seem to have a problem with corporations having).

Wowzers :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
oh yeah. And this:

the cunt from Pimlico said:
If people don't want the vaccine, let them sit at home and not have a normal life

This is what intolerance looks like.

He's also advocating for ID cards. "You shouldn't be able to go to a cinema etc. without proving your vaccination status". Basically the exclusion of people for refusing to pony up medical details.

I'm going to get vaccinated. But it's nobody else's business whether I have been or not. That's medical detail. And I've already made the argument about trust and how it's a requirement for a functioning free society.

If we don't have trust, we're not free. But then @Gwadien - if we don't even have freedom over our own bodies, then we're slaves. So they may as well chip us today and be done with it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I mean, I'm fairly sure carehomes are going to enforce vaccinations and people aren't going to get jobs unless they are, and rightly so. Why should it be different for other jobs where the staff may be in close contact with vulnerable people?

No, you can refuse entry into a private residence. Its more tricky for businesses.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
So they may as well chip us today and be done with it.

To be fair I'm pro that... (Not kidding) - As long as we could literally get rid of all other forms of identification, get rid of all associated "cards" (So 1 chip effectively becomes your ID, wallet, keys etc)

I think we do need to up our biometric security when going into cities, but that's more of a safety thing anyway. In suburbs, don't care.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think we do need to up our biometric security when going into cities, but that's more of a safety thing anyway. In suburbs, don't care.
What "safety thing" is so bad in cities that it justifies microchipping a whole population?

I've lived in / visited cities all over the planet my whole life and I've not seen or felt a single thing that made me think "you know what, if I was microchip tagged like a dog things would be so much better".

Overdriven

What "safety thing" is so bad in cities that it justifies microchipping a whole population?

I've lived in / visited cities all over the planet my whole life and I've not seen or felt a single thing that made me think "you know what, if I was microchip tagged like a dog things would be so much better".

You've obviously never lived in East London in the 90s.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've obviously never lived in East London in the 90s.
That's not an answer. East London was no worse than Liverpool or Birkenhead in the 70s or 80s or Bradford in the 90's during the regular riots.

How the fuck would a microchip have helped with any of that?

In fact, how would the insertion of microchips as method of identification, which come with huge, well documented and, frankly, incredibly obvious liberty issues, have stopped you getting beaten up as a frightened child?

Overdriven

How the fuck would a microchip have helped with any of that?

This is where my views are actually on the extreme side. We already do mass CCTV which comes at a cost - You could theoretically do mass-short range RFID on top of that. CCTV for proof of events and RFID (or whatever the next best thing would be) to prove the people were there, the only issue would be people removing any chips. You could have 24/7 proximity monitoring in all cities.. You enter, you're tracked.

I'm thinking much larger dystopia, not small time.

Also, I wasn't a frightened child. I was just unfortunately a fat child who got attacked. But that's not the reasoning for this. (White + Fat + "alternative" in Mile End in the 90s going to an all boys high school.. Imagine the fun!)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
OK. So you're a fully paid-up facist. Nice.

But you've still not answered my question. How the fuck would your horrible distopia increase safety? In fact - I've got a second question now - how would any of that do anything but make life more dangerous for everyone?

White + Fat + "alternative" eh? Well you're fucked, alternative boy. You're A) the first one to be locked up in your facist distopia and B) if the world was like that kids who were a little out of the ordinary would be getting beaten up a fuckload more.

Fuck my life. What the fuck is going on with people today. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There is a virtual ID wallet we all carry around, its the digital trail we leave everywhere and the one issue with 5G that everyone ignores is that in cities and dense suburbs, the array of antennas can track you to within inches regardless of googles and apples endless switching on of gps, it can even work out which way you are holding your phone without access to compass.
It the slow but sure march of absolute and total survellience and we are well down the road to smartphones being compulsary to exist in society.
As I have repeated for decades.
Handy today
Compulsary tomorrow.

Please turn off your phones will soon be.
'You have to have your phone switched on'

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
OK. So you're a fully paid-up facist. Nice.

But you've still not answered my question. How the fuck would your horrible distopia increase safety? In fact - I've got a second question now - how would any of that do anything but make life more dangerous for everyone?

White + Fat + "alternative" eh? Well you're fucked, alternative boy. You're A) the first one to be locked up in your facist distopia and B) if the world was like that kids who were a little out of the ordinary would be getting beaten up a fuckload more.

Fuck my life. What the fuck is going on with people today. :(

What you worried about mate? Nothing to hide nothing to fear and all that!

Fully agree. @Overdriven you are a fucking loon. Black Mirror was a warning, not a prescription.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Such hate
From you to everyone else?

Calling you a facist isn't 'hate' - it's just -re-stating what you've professed to be.

Anyway Overdriven - I've asked a couple of genuine questions:

How the fuck would your horrible distopia increase safety? In fact - I've got a second question now - how would any of that do anything but make life more dangerous for everyone?

You're advocating for microchipping people and total surveillance on safety grounds. How does that work?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Such hate from you and @Scouse - @Job we can share a flat when the world turns to shit.

(This is much more fun that reviewing pull requests, thanks for the laughs)
I agree a bit it would be great not to have to carry around loads of different bits of id for different things :). Everything linked to an id chip on that basis would be great.

trouble is its so easy to exploit to make lives worse rather than better

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Having a chip that you can use to start your car, get in your house, pay for stuff, use as ID, keep medical records etc on would be great.

Except we live in a world of cunts so it would be abused by government.

Job

New report from SAGE says that 71.8% of black people are very unlikely to get the jab.
And from what I'm seeing on tv they are about 80% of the UK population, so this is very worrying.

38052840-9147117-image-m-13_1610727188938.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You just can't help yourself can you @Job.

It's 53% BAME will get it - and 79% whites.

The 21% whites who won't is the bigger problem because that's a huge swathe of the population.

Oh. And it's people like you with your bullshit that drives low takeup rates.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You just can't help yourself can you @Job.

It's 53% BAME will get it - and 79% whites.

The 21% whites who won't is the bigger problem because that's a huge swathe of the population.

Oh. And it's people like you with your bullshit that drives low takeup rates.

yeah lol.

'Government will implant us with chips, also the blacks are bastards for not taking it'

Job

Well true to form, you didnt let me down.
Rather than being concerned about this serious situation for black people, you go straight to.
'Job said black and revert to your programming.'

If you ever wonder how we got to this dystopia, I think of how the country is riddled with middle class advertising, HR and diversity managers, that have the exact same mindset and freeze up in a seizure at the mention of the word if it isnt followed by supressed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Rather than being concerned about this serious situation for black people, you go straight to.

If you ever wonder how we got to this dystopia, I think of how the country is riddled with middle class advertising, HR and diversity managers, that have the exact same mindset and freeze up in a seizure at the mention of the word if it isnt followed by supressed.
6183898c23dedcfdf9857c9fa5140c71.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh fuck off.

And LINK please. Instead of retro graphic add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom