Copy & Paste, Send Mythic Feedback please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
totally agree with the poster

when i played my chanter on camlann i remember one very memorable fight i had wih another chanter, we were both using dps debuff to interupt and never had out pets up... to cut a long story short we never ONCE cast a spell unless we had qc up, says a hell of a lot if a fight between 2 ppl using a class with cloth armor, low hp and has a bug that interupts lasts longer than the average warrior v warrior fight

Danyan

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
Any manachanter serious about RvR makes light his secondary spec (for decreasing damage variance on the baseline nuke). Yes, this gives him access to the insta interrupt debuff.
Besides enchantement is a bit gimp. :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Balbor said:
does this mean that enchanters using there debuff to interupt are just basicly cheating and should be reported and banded.

Yes, and report and get banned all the healers who used ASD to interupt until it was properly fixed :)

As I posted above, ASD wasn't fixed until 1.65 iirc, but according to patch notes it was meant to be 1.51.

Oops! There goes all the healers :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
VidX said:
and also reduce the range on Sorcerer Mezz to that of the other 2 realms, and that will improve RvR for Hib and Mid.

sure.. but be remeber to give them chain armor and insta mezz aswell

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
main cc in mid and hib dont get QC because they got insta. and thats why alb have qc and extra range. Down the range of sorc mezz = down the range of insta's. wont bother me either way.. thou healer/bard would have to make it so you cant qc heals else then you got to give clerics qc, which then mean druids and friars etc :p

if you do that then you would have to down range of alot of other stuff aswell and that would make melees more powerful.
If mezz range of healer is shorter than 1500 than albion/hib pet classess could send in their pets before healer could mezz. Basically you cant change CC range without severly changing balance in RvR, so probably best to not touch it :p.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
plz add "fix bard secondary stat" to the list that Mythic will definitely look and not even bin, because they pay so much attention to EU.

kthnx

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Danyan said:
Imo we should report Balbor and get him for being an ass.

i'm guessing the only way you ever win at anything is by cheating

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hibs were complaining the loudest when healers had an interrupting ASD debuff. The way you are going on, you are only proving yourself to be true hypocrites.

Danyan

Loyal Freddie
Balbor said:
i'm guessing the only way you ever win at anything is by cheating
I guess the only way you win is by making spurious accusations and getting your opponent disqualified.
Frankly, I don't care if every chanter using the debuff gets banned tomorrow. It doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Driwen said:
if you do that then you would have to down range of alot of other stuff aswell and that would make melees more powerful.
If mezz range of healer is shorter than 1500 than albion/hib pet classess could send in their pets before healer could mezz. Basically you cant change CC range without severly changing balance in RvR, so probably best to not touch it :p.

Heh, only talking about insta mezz. Keep all casted mezz at 1500 range but take insta mezz to say 1/3rd of that.
But yes you cant change the range down hence my point that you cant piss about with lowering sorc mezz which is longer simply because we got no form of insta CC

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Hibs were complaining the loudest when healers had an interrupting ASD debuff. The way you are going on, you are only proving yourself to be true hypocrites.
We captured 2 strength relics from Midgard and gave them to some passing albs. Seriously, we've already proven the hypocrit part ~~

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Danyan said:
I guess the only way you win is by making spurious accusations and getting your opponent disqualified.
Frankly, I don't care if every chanter using the debuff gets banned tomorrow. It doesn't affect me in the slightest.

whats the problem then?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
whats the problem then?

You are the biggest idiot ever to show up on these forums, and as with all idiots you are just too damn stupid to understand you haven't posted anything reasonable since you registered here.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
You are the biggest idiot ever to show up on these forums, and as with all idiots you are just too damn stupid to understand you haven't posted anything reasonable since you registered here.

Derric...

Check the date on his post then check the date on yours. ;)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Well, see?
If Derric is actually right (I haven't read this topic), then, it proofs that idiocy is timeless!

..and I really need to get rid of that silly hat.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
sent
its been ignored patches since 1.65 i doubt they will fix it, but one can hope

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nice game you got your avatar from fluffybunny :p

Kyra kicks Rika's ass tho ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom