Copy & Paste, Send Mythic Feedback please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
www.camelotherald.com - click on feedback to the left. Use my prewritten plea to fix the interrupt on chanter DPS debuff or write your own. (yes, you too Bitteliten, Latino etc.)

Here goes:

Please remove the interrupt from the Enchanter Light spec DPS debuff.

ASD interrupt was fixed long ago, yet the Enchanter's DPS debuff still interrupts. I can only see this as a slip from you guys - letting a caster have an insta interrupt on a 5 second timer gives him an enormous advantage over other casters. Only Enchanters and Bonedancers have something like this to the best of my knowledge.

So many patches shake up DaoC balance like an Earthquake - this is a small, reasonable fix that will improve Realm v Realm combat significantly. So please, remove the the interrupt on the DPS debuff Enchanters have in light spec.

Thank you.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Here goes:

Please remove the Master Ability Grapple.

So many patches shake up DaoC balance like an Earthquake - this is a small, reasonable fix that will improve Realm v Realm combat significantly. So please, make Grapple have a recast timer.

Thank you.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
try to suggest a small balance change / bug fix, no matter how reasonable, get called whiner.

sigh

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Improve it for who?

Albs and Mids?

Sure, lemme see?

Lower the DPS buff and the triple/quad hit chance on Savages and then RvR will be improved for Alb and Hib, and also reduce the range on Sorcerer Mezz to that of the other 2 realms, and that will improve RvR for Hib and Mid.

ffs, all realms can point out abilities that are overpowered in the other 2 realms, and the other 2 realms can just QQ back to them.

Let's start a list:

Castable Amnesia: totally negates a 24 RSP cost RA (Mastery of Concentration) when when having this chain casted on you with no immunity timer - this is a small, reasonable fix that will improve Realm v Realm combat significantly.

Bonedancer healer pets: Surely the healing from these isn't meant to be that high? You must have mixed up total healing with individual healing - this is a small, reasonable fix that will improve Realm v Realm combat significantly.

Anyone else want to add anything to the list of things to send to Mythic?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
That DPS thing is a bug -.-

Fix it yup! also grapple needs a timer.

GL ilum on your crusade :>

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
But yes, it is a bug, so while you're pestering Mythic, please tell them to fix the interrupt timer while they're at it, it's meant to be 2 seconds, not 3 as most casters will tell you they are interupted for.

Mythic finally removed the interupts from all insta debuff spells in 1.65, apart from the dps debuff in chanter Light spec line (Bedazzling), 14 patches after they said it was apparently done :)

1.51:
- Instant cast debuffs should no longer interrupt other player casters and player archers.

1.68:
- Spells will now cause an interrupt chance on a given target for a duration of 2 seconds after they strike the target. This fixes a bug where casters would be interrupted for an incorrect amount of time when hit with spells in some cases.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Improve it for who?

Albs and Mids?

Sure, lemme see?

Lower the DPS buff and the triple/quad hit chance on Savages and then RvR will be improved for Alb and Hib, and also reduce the range on Sorcerer Mezz to that of the other 2 realms, and that will improve RvR for Hib and Mid.

ffs, all realms can point out abilities that are overpowered in the other 2 realms, and the other 2 realms can just QQ back to them.

You can start a 300 page thread about every aspect in DaoC, or you can look at this little feature called the interrupt on DPS debuff. Think about it, see how it fits into DaoC and tell me how on earth you can come to any other conclusion than that removing it will be a good change?

Like already pointed out, it SHOULD have been removed already. It still persists.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Please remove grapple, nerf savages dps to other light tank's level and give wizards/thanes/mentalists a boost xD

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
hes not whining cos its overpowered - hes whining cos it interrupts casting, and theres no reason for it to interrupt casting -

i.e. attack speed debuff used to interrupt when used - this got fix, the insta debuffs don't interrupt - and this insta shouldnt interrupt either.

agree 100% with poster

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
sure they can remove this, as long as they remove the interupt on bonedancers insta body debuff at the same time :)

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest : Savages DPS buff is on a bit on the high side (playing one myself) Though the RA's they get in new frontiers are nothing compared to the zerkers to name an example.

They have no way of dealing with people walking away from them besides backside stun, but to be honest im talking normal weapons here since im 2h savage. No prevent flight and no way of interrupting (Shout got nerfed) nor a way of getting to targets faster (Charge)

In frontiers i think savages will be fairly balanced because of the lack of good RA's to choose from. I think if you explore frontiers a bit you will agree.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Jareth Spellfire said:
In frontiers i think savages will be fairly balanced because of the lack of good RA's to choose from. I think if you explore frontiers a bit you will agree.

Hehe, interesting, most people would've prolly call it gimped :eek:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Fz needs to be removed from Healers aswell imo.
agree on post 1 and 2 tho.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic said:
Thanks for your feedback! Although it may not receive a response, your views ARE important to us and will be reviewed as we work to make Dark Age of Camelot better for everyone. Thanks again!
:m00:

Compton

Fledgling Freddie
Ilum, why don't you add that mythic should normalize the baseline lifetap? ^^

baseline dd nukes in hib/alb/mid, lvl 50, delve 179dmg, casting speed 2.6

now, why is the baseline lifetap suddenly, same power use, same dmg, faster casting speed (2.5) and has a lifedrain component? (and the point about it is more resisted is non-valid: it is only valid in pve against lvl 50+ mobs, but that counts to debuffs and dots too)

And yes, the dps debuff interrupting is a bug that should be fixed, but wonder what your comment is on the nuke difference? Don't come with "we don't have pb etc". Wizzies/theurgs/runies/sm's/elds/ments/enchanters all have the possibility to have to cope with it. No it won't suddenly "overpower" those that use the baseline lifetap, but it is an as big (small?) bug than the insta interrupt imo.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Compton said:
Ilum, why don't you add that mythic should normalize the baseline lifetap? ^^

baseline dd nukes in hib/alb/mid, lvl 50, delve 179dmg, casting speed 2.6

now, why is the baseline lifetap suddenly, same power use, same dmg, faster casting speed (2.5) and has a lifedrain component?

And yes, the dps debuff interrupting is a bug that should be fixed, but wonder what your comment is on the nuke difference? Don't come with "we don't have pb etc". Wizzies/theurgs/runies/sm's/elds/ments/enchanters all have the possibility to have to cope with it. No it won't suddenly "overpower" those that use the baseline lifetap, but it is an as big (small?) bug than the insta interrupt imo.

Like I've said, we could start a 300 page thread about everything there is concerning DaoC balance. It won't get us anywhere. Point of thread is that DPS debuff interrupting is a bug. Fixing it is a small, reasonable change which will make RvR better. The sooner it happens the better.

Corran

Part of the furniture
VidX said:
and also reduce the range on Sorcerer Mezz to that of the other 2 realms, and that will improve RvR for Hib and Mid.

Sure i be ok with this... but in return lower all insta CC too 200units range so that we still have chance to win mezz.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Corran said:
Sure i be ok with this... but in return lower all insta CC too 200units range so that we still have chance to win mezz.

then give main CC in mid and hib QC :rolleyes:

could go on for years :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Crash said:
how many light chantas you see?
Any manachanter serious about RvR makes light his secondary spec (for decreasing damage variance on the baseline nuke). Yes, this gives him access to the insta interrupt debuff.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
This debuff should have been fixed along with asd ages ago, I can't beleive mythic still haven't got round to doing it.

It is only a small change but it can still make a difference to the outcome of a fight.

Example: Using dps debuff the chanter interupts another caster that was just about to land a spell that would have interupted the chanter!
Suddenly instead of the chanter being interupted it is the enemy caster instead, now the chanter can cast heat debuff and boom boom the enemy caster dies. If the enemy caster was a sorc in a typical alb vs hib pbae type fight once the sorc is down the fight is pretty much lost.

Hibs always used to say stay out of 1500 range and interupt, fact is an enemy caster shouldn't need to! If you want to see an example of how to fully abuse dps debuff watch the DH vid, Bitteliten would be lost without it i feel :)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
The point Ilum makes is that the DPS debuff is a bug that got fixed. By the way, fix mage interrupts while you're at it please.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
does this mean that enchanters using there debuff to interupt are just basicly cheating and should be reported and banded.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
then give main CC in mid and hib QC :rolleyes:

could go on for years :p

main cc in mid and hib dont get QC because they got insta. and thats why alb have qc and extra range. Down the range of sorc mezz = down the range of insta's. wont bother me either way.. thou healer/bard would have to make it so you cant qc heals else then you got to give clerics qc, which then mean druids and friars etc :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom